ASTROBOY VS THE HELLBOTS

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 18 years ago

:D :wacko:
Astroboy vs The Hellbots!!!

And King Ranger Cyber Space ops continue.....
Take a look at the Astroboy gameplay videos....... :wahah:

Astro vs The Hellbots.... :wahah:

Shadow unleashes upon the world two killer Robots
named after the demoniac powers of Hell!!! :lol:
PLUTO

Pluto is an alternate name for the Greek god Hades, but was more often used in Roman mythology in their presentation of the god of the underworld. He abducted Proserpina (Gr. Persephone), and her mother Ceres (Gr. Demeter) caused winter in her grief. He kidnapped Persephone so he could marry her. In later times he was largely seen as synonymous with the Greek god of the underworld Hades. Although often envisioned today as evil (due to the fact of his similarities to the Christian demon Satan), the Romans did not view him as such. :unsure:

AcheronThe Acheron river is in the Epirus region of north west Greece. Acheron translates as "river of woe" and believed to be a branch of the underworld river Acheron over which in ancient Greek mythology Charon ferried the newly dead souls across into Hades.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

I think the subject matter completely vindicates my analysis...
The Cosmic Divine is duty and goal of all ist class anime! :D
therefore the complaints about my posting and making
comments concerning classic western and eastern spirituality...
(ie.astros biblical referances) were totally justified and those
that attacked me for it were what? Wrong?
Or just ignorant at what Astro was all about? :wahah: I have your quotes..... :lol:

Run away and hide..... :P

For instance this exchange when I tried to celebrate the victory of Astro over HELL!!! And Death.....
I posted this.....
I thought I had better do something for easter...
So heres a special hi speed "Denkou"
Get it while you can ... I may have to limit this kind of stream.
"Denkou" 700kbps real video

"Denkou" download ... Click right and select save target as B)

The ignorant posted this against me...... :unsure:

"....Dude, what is with the religious rhetoric all the time!? I really appreciate your contributions to the community Cybotron, but I think we're all here to reflect on the coolness of Astroboy and not how he or his cast members correlate to theological entities. Its really more for a place like a general forum or religious board, unless Im the only one here who goes when I read your posts and everyone else is like .
I mean, whats the point of typing out a bunch of stuff for a community who doesnt care to hear it (unless Im wrong and you guys actually like cybotrons theories of how Astro reflects the Dharma and the teachings of the koran or whatever)?

Sorry but I'd rather not be subjected to things unless they are in context, and even though Cybotron may see the connections in his own mind I dont think an Astroboy board is the place to put forth religious ideologies (and if you absolutely feel the need to, do so in the general forum.... not that I can tell you what post, thats up to the admins/mods and they dont seem to care..).

Sorry if I offended you Cyb.. Just needed to vent my opinion....Maybe Im just in a bad mood and am being uptight... Really, why should I care right?...."
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

A shame... I can't stop reading your posts cybotron <_<
While I'm at it, maybe you could cite your sources: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/inde...t=435#entry4509
And to go on... I can see it was there I had taken your defense. You know what? I regret. I regret deeply. You were talking about ignorant people? I was when I posted the one message in this old thread. Today I understand what Xenomage meant, and I understand as well why he/she has left the forum.
Measure the consequences of you acts cybotron, and instead of judging everyone as ignorant, please ask yourself whether you are not the one to be ignorant. Don't judge or you will be judged yourself as they say...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by fafner@Dec 2 2005, 07:07 AM
A shame... I can't stop reading your posts cybotron <_<
While I'm at it, maybe you could cite your sources: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/inde...t=435#entry4509
And to go on... I can see it was there I had taken your defense. You know what? I regret. I regret deeply. You were talking about ignorant people? I was when I posted the one message in this old thread. Today I understand what Xenomage meant, and I understand as well why he/she has left the forum.
Measure the consequences of you acts cybotron, and instead of judging everyone as ignorant, please ask yourself whether you are not the one to be ignorant. Don't judge or you will be judged yourself as they say...

:lol:
I have this to say...
I am a creative artist. Electronic music, video, animation are my venue.
I came in here to extol the vast virtue of The Astroboy universe.
Astro was always about the struggle of good versus evil.
The divine iconograph versus the underworld. The hero of heaven vs the powers of darkness and hell. The first episode dealt with the power source of Astro.
Denkou dealt with "The Crown of Solomon." How anyone could argue against the truth of astro that I put forth is beyond me! not only is xenomage or whatever he claimed to be ignorant, but he had an anti Astroboy agenda and knew nothing about the subject! :lol:
NOTHING! :wahah: This could be seen by any honest intelligent fan that had grown up with Astro!!!!
I'm glad the clown is gone.
You are wrong.... The subject is the overthrow of EVIL.... The powers of HELL!
Totally Apocalyptic....No interpretation. But what the artists and wrters intended from the start.
To portray Good defeating spiritual evil in the form of the Hellbots and Satan himself...
There was no truth in my attackers.... :lol:
They did not know the material. and they are prejudiced and full of crap.....
Not ranger material.... And utterly nutszzzzz. :lol:
I'm gone.... I found out what I wanted to know....

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by cybotron@Dec 2 2005, 12:29 AM
I have this to say...
I am a creative artist. Electronic music, video, animation are my venue.
I came in here to extol the vast virtue of The Astroboy universe.
Astro was always about the struggle of good versus evil.

As an artist I respect you and your work. But you can't consider an art work to be an absolute truth.
Denkou dealt with "The Crown of Solomon." How anyone could argue against the truth of astro that I put forth is beyond me! not only is xenomage or whatever he claimed to be ignorant, but he had an anti Astroboy agenda and knew nothing about the subject! :lol:
NOTHING! :wahah: This could be seen by any honest intelligent person that had grown up with Astro!!!!
I'm glad the clown is gone.

Insulting people who left and therefore can't defend themselves is simply cowardise.
There was no truth in my attackers.... :lol:
They did not know the material. and they are prejudiced and full of crap.....
Not ranger material.... And utterly nutszzzzz. :lol:
I'm gone.... I found out what I wanted to know....

Again you are using that expression "nutszzzzz". I have noticed you use this expression each time you fall out of arguments, even twisted ones. You want to appear like showing the truth, but you are doing nothing else than showing off you ignorance. And asserting again and again we are the ignorants won't make it true. Just turn your eyes toward you so you see what you are.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

They were fakes Faf.... They were here to put an end to astro and what he stood for....
That astro vs satan episode is from the 80's.... :lol:
but Astro vs The Pluto and Acheron robots was new and never really shown....
What were they after? :D The dialog was altered. Xenomage is a brainwashed shlupp.
I never mentioned any religion. :lol:
They were wrong... :P
please see this thread...
all quality anime is based on the "Cosmic Divine..." :wahah:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

You're hopeless...

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by fafner@Dec 2 2005, 08:52 AM
You're hopeless...

I'm also gone.....
I have accomplished all my goals with Astro.....
I can now complete my project. :wahah:
good bye.... :P
I leave with this...
Les Visions du chevalier Tondal was written in the 12th century by an Irish monk. By the 15th century it had been translated into 15 different languages, including French, and was the most popular written work claiming to describe the horrors of hells. Margaret of York’s illuminated manuscript copy of the Visions was illustrated by Simon Marmion.

The Beast Acheron illustrates a passage from the Visions. It shows the young knight Tondal being shown around Hell. Acheron was one of the rivers of Hades but in this miniature it has become a monster. Sinners are crammed inside the beast’s mouth suffering the torments of the inferno.
The Royal academy data feed on Acheron....
And of course here is were you will soon go... :lol: :lol:

Inferno Canto III:100-136 The souls by the shore of Acheron

But those spirits, who were naked and weary, altered colour, and gnashed their teeth, when they heard his former, cruel words. They blasphemed against God, and their parents, the human species, the place, time, and seed of their conception, and of their birth. Then, all together, weeping bitterly, they neared the cursed shore that waits for every one who has no fear of God.

Charon, the demon, with eyes of burning coal, beckoning, gathers them all: and strikes with his oar whoever lingers. As the autumn leaves fall, one after another, till the branches see all their spoilage on the ground, so, one by one, the evil seed of Adam, threw themselves down from the bank when signalled, like the falcon at its call. So they vanish on the dark water, and before they have landed over there, over here a fresh crowd collects.

The courteous Master said: ‘My son, those who die subject to God’s anger, all gather here, from every country, and they are quick to cross the river, since divine justice goads them on, so that their fear is turned to desire. This way no good spirit ever passes, and so if Charon complains at you, you can well understand, now, the meaning of his words.

When he had ended, the gloomy ground trembled so violently, that the memory of my terror still drenches me with sweat. The weeping earth gave vent, and flashed with crimson light, overpowering all my senses, and I fell, like a man overcome by sleep.

The Divine comedy Dante the Inferno....

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

i'm cofused... about this...

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Sparx wrote:i'm cofused... about this...

It's normal, there is nothing to understand :shifty:

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”