ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

ASTROBOY COULD NOT BELIEVE what he was told he would have to do to protect those children at the school.
When he told Reno - all RENO could do was laugh.
ASTROBOY try to expain it was an all girl school and only girls were admitted. The threat was real and only he as ASTROGIRL could protect them. ASTROBOY was going to be given transforming abilities and he/she would be ready to start school as a girl/human/robot. When ASTROBOY transform into the human-appearing ASTROGIRL, HE/SHE DECIDED to see how RENO would act. RENO FELL IN LOVE WITH ASTROGIRL. ASTROBOY/ASTROGIRL was surprised and because of her newly feminine mind liked that too much.

NEXT- ASTROGIRL'S new boyfriend- ATLAS

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

So... this is supposed to be a fanfic?

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

I think so.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

yes it is
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

Sounds like an interesting concept

Beyond the Stars

hi- thanks

ASTROGIRL'S new boyfriend ATLAS

ASTROBOY as ASTROGIRL got away from Reno as fast as she could. She love her feelings but someone loving her was kinda embarrassing- but she loved it. Then she saw ATLAS and she had to be total girl around him. Why? If he knew she was ASTROBOY - she just so just would be totally embarrassed and then........ he saw her............
"Hi THERE- you are kinda cute!"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY BLUSHED and felt so girl shy and in girly puppy love with ATLAS. He was cute and she could not believe she was feeling that way about ATLAS. Just last week she beat him in a contest to see who was more powerful and now she loved him. ATLAS was in love with this girl and he could not take his eyes off of her- she was so cute.
"Thanks for being sweet handsome!" ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY said in her sweetest female voice. If he ask to kiss her ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY would just swoon.
Then Dr. Elefun called ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY and told her she had to go to the school for girls only.
"Got to go handsome -got to go to school." ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY threw ATLAS a kiss and wave her hand in a sweet girly manner. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY could not believe two guys loved her. ATLAS' heart melted and he wanted to meet this girl after her school day ended.

NEXT- ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY'S first school day as a girl

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Hi there, avatargirl-kun! =w= If you'd like, I could help you with your writing. I think your over all plot is good. With a little work, this can be a cool fan-fiction. (I'd suggest making longer chapters... =w=; Oh well, that's just me.) Ahh, Astro as a girl? My goodness, his personality changed so fast. I'm excited to read more! >w<;;;;;
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

I am reminded of a part in Tezuka's Buddha manga, when Devadatta as a child dressed as a girl and seduced a boy in order to steal something from him. It was pretty hilarious. :lol:
I'm on Twitter.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

whetever parts of atlis that are not red already would be after finding out that he has a crush on astroBOY in discise lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Beyond the Stars

hi-

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY'S first day as a school girl

ASTROGIRL wanted to look and act like a real girl and she loved how sweet these girls were when she met them . One girl was very frightened and she was the one ASTROGIRL was here to protect and shield from the threat. ASTROGIRL was here to protect all the girls but the threat did not show up till Tomikio-chan came to the school. ASTROGIRL could not believe how much she looked like Tomikio-chan- they were like twin sisters and their voices were nearly the same. ASTROGIRL knew she could have some sweet girl fun here if the situation was different. ASTROGIRL was not told ATLAS had saved the girls here when the threat first showed up. ATLAS had fell in love with both ASTROGIRL and Tomikio-chan. When ASTROGIRL thought about her ATLAS she knew she wanted to be on her best girl behavior. ASTROGIRL loved the fun and the learning experience she had at the school. ASTROGIRL was very popular and loved how the girls loved doing her hair and talking about going shopping for dresses after school. ASTROGIRL loved the idea of going shopping with the girls and she invited Tomikio-chan to go.
"Will i be welcomed to go ASTROGIRL?"
" Yes we are friends and us girls must stick together!" then ASTROGIRL giggled like the sweet girl she was.........

NEXT: ASTROGIRL AS A CUTE GIRLFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND ALWAYS

Return to “Fan Creations”