Which 1980's Astroboy character matches your personality?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

Which 1980's Astroboy character matches your personality?

Postby GemTenma » 9 years ago

I think I'm a lot like Uran.
I very much have a similar "tomboy" nature :p irate: . I can get myself into a lot of mischief at times too :whistling:
She is strong minded, like me and....occasionally stubborn. :shifty:
There is a whole lot of love in her heart :heart:

My personality match is definitely Uran.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (42.78 KiB) Viewed 2319 times
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

I used to be rather like Uran was I was little. I even wore red. A red-and-white top and red pants, to be exact. :) Especially since I'm Asian, I have (short) black hair and yellow skin like she does. But I'm not sure who I'm like from the series at the moment. From Tezuka's works, however, I think I may look like a younger Kei Kisaragi (I wear glasses like he does, as well) with a personality slightly similar to Black Jack's. But I can't say which Tezuka character I'm the most like at the moment.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

From the 1980's I guess I feel like a fusion of Kenichi and Tamao.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

No idea. Ummm.... Astro maybe? XD Or Livian

Or both

Windswept Cloak
Banned

You struck me as more of the Uran type though. Not sure why.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

Guess it depends on my mood and the situation I'm in (maybe). Like I feel like Livian when someone is going to or os doing something bad so I help the person in trouble (like how she's helped Atom many times and tried to stop even Atlas).

I feel a lot like Atom when I'm being picked on on the internet or real life just because I'm different from a lot of people, like "not enjoying cool animes" or "wearing glasses" or "living in an apartment and not a real house". Ergh.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I live in an apartment. Most people in Taipei do, except if you are flipping rich. Even rich people can only afford "expensive apartments" sometimes. Same thing with Tokyo and maybe even Seoul. I wear glasses. Cool animes.....sorry, I'm only interested in Ghibli, Shinkai Makoto, and Tezuka. I dislike most mainstream animes such as Naruto and Bleach. I can't get into them, I guess. And it's partly because I prefer stories with a deep plot about life and love (like Tezuka does) and I really don't mind what other people have to say about what I like. :)

Also, I avoid joining websites in which people might say silly things. It's a waste of time for me. :)

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

These kind of topics are always hard for me to respond to as such I have no idea who I am most like in regards to the 1980s series (or any series for that matter).

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 9 years ago

I think if I were at Astro's age, I totally would be Tamao Oome, as I wear glasses since seventh grade! :p

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 9 years ago

Hmmm . . . aside from the fact I'm female . . . I would say I'm somewhere between Dr. Ochanomizu and Astro (I do feel a kinship to Epsilon in the 2003 series, but this is about the 1980's version).

I feel protective of others, and identify with :o cha:'s dedication to his ideals. :astro: displays these traits too, but he also is a lonely person and misunderstood simply because of who/what he is. I "get" that (and I think that's part of what many of us identify with in him). Still, he does everything he can to keep positive and moving forward.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”