Would you be interested?

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
breejay
Kokoro Robot

Would you be interested?

Postby breejay » 9 years ago

I hope this is in the right place.

Recently I've been wanting to make a fan-fiction based in the 2009 Astro Boy universe, which would obviously be posted in the fan creation board.
However the idea I have in mind would implement a fan-character of mine which is the whole typical 'female robot' idea and I was wondering:

Would you guys want to read this?

I know there are people out these who see robot fan characters added into the universe and roll their eyes with a sigh and I wouldn't want that to be the case with the people on this forum. Therefore I'd love it if you could give me some feedback on whether or not you would like to read such a thing.

Thanks! :astro:

p.s., the fan-character would not be shipped with Astro.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Breejay! :)

I'd certainly like to read your story (we've got a decent group of writers here, and a lot of enthusiastic fans of fan-fiction.

A number of our authors also post their works on fanfiction.net which provides more space for each entry/chapter, but it's great when the stories are here, as we can enjoy them along with the rest of the posts.

BTW I moved your post to this forum (it's fan-creation centered, so a better fit for your topic). Hope you enjoy your time here!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

breejay
Kokoro Robot

Postby breejay » 9 years ago

Ah, thank you so much for the warm welcome and for the help with where to place my thread! :blush:

I'll take your advice as well and join fanfiction.net! I've never really signed up to it before but I'm sure it'll make it a lot easier to gather my stories!
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

I'd say it's worth a shot to make! Fan characters are always welcome, and I really like seeing everyone's interaction through them with the AB universe.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Return to “Fan Creations”