ANGEL

Off topic discussion.
Beyond the Stars

ANGEL

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- One of the reason i was away from here for awhile is because i believe i was terribly sick. Finally i realize i was not and thanked JESUS i was not. FOR awhile i thought some bad things were going to happen to me but was so happy to find out i was wrong.
A friend of mine who was here as LEGEREMAIN 99 DIED and when i found out about his death - it hurts so much. I WISH I COULD be AN ANGEL or a supergirl or even ASTROGIRL TO PROTECT my loved ones and my friends here and those at BRIDGET'S website. I love all of you so much- thanks for being so sweet- hugs sweetly your avatargirl friend always :wub: :heart: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Oh no, I am terribly sorry you lost a friend! :cry: :cry: :cry: It is also a shock to learn that we lost a forum member, too. :cry: I am glad to know that you feel better now, at least!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Oh Avatargirl, I'm so glad your health is okay, and you're feeling better, but so sorry to hear of your dear friend's death. Your faith and prayers will go far to protect your friends and loved ones - never doubt that. Sometimes the outcome isn't what we prayed for but we can always send out thoughts and prayers of love and comfort. It's kind of "angel-in-training" work, don't you think?

My sister in law has been battling cancer for years and years and now she is reaching the end. It's weird, it's sad and it's tragic and yet we are both very strong in our faith, and both know that in our hearts/spirits we'll still be connected and there for each other (if only the world wide web could travel into the afterlife!!). But who knows . . . someday . . .
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Thats terrible, knowing that a friend and forum member recently passed away :( :( :(. But at the same time I'm relieved to know that your okay and have recovered :)

Beyond the Stars

hugs thanks APRIL AND ANDROIDS FOR BEING SWEET-

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

I am sorry to hear about your friend, and it is a shock that they were a member here, kinda hits close to home in a way.

glad to here you are alright.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Beyond the Stars

hi- Thanks everyone for caring and i love you all- want to be a sweet-caring person always- hugs sweetly

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

My deepest sympathies to you Avatargirl. :(

I hope legeremain 99 RIP. How tragic. :cry:

CaptainAstro
Banned

Postby CaptainAstro » 13 years ago

you know guys?

i don't know why avatargirl was so sick :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

avatargirl for me i want to be fireninja!

so that no terrorist can get their filthly hands on my family! :mad: :mad: :mad:
My ship is called Time And Relitive Dimention In Space!
or for short the TARDIS! :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “General Discussion”