What are the odds?

Off topic discussion.
CaptainAstro
Banned

What are the odds?

Postby CaptainAstro » 13 years ago

What are the odds....
Of having someone you know born on the same day as you? I share my birthday with my sister Astronomical girl,according to my mom we were supposed to be born a couple weeks apart she early Febuary and I Valintines Day but she and I are early birds,first she was born then two years later I was her birthday present :lol: now it's a joke every year on this day that I was her birthday present what could be better? What do you think and do you have a story?
My ship is called Time And Relitive Dimention In Space!
or for short the TARDIS! :D :D :D :D :D

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I share my birthday with my uncle who is 40 years older than me. Funny, we're both left-handed and we have initials that are double. Mine is AA, his are BB. I play baseball and he played baseball when he was my age. We have a lot in common.

I also have a couple friends who are twins who were born on different days and months :eek: . Apparently one of them was born on the 31st at around 11:55 and the second one was born on the 1st at around 12:00. I can't remember the times exactly, but it's similar to that.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CaptainAstro
Banned

Well when some boy or girl is born 1 to 2 years later you would be her or his birthday present.

That's what happened 2 years after astronomical girl was born.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Welcome to the forum Captain Astro . . . or couldn't you be "Astronomical Boy?" :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND ASTRONOMICAL GIRL!!! Cosmic Twins in the same family. Can't say I've ever heard of that before -- VERY COOL! :cool:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Welcome to the forum Captain Astro . . . or couldn't you be "Astronomical Boy?" :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND ASTRONOMICAL GIRL!!! Cosmic Twins in the same family. Can't say I've ever heard of that before -- VERY COOL! :cool:

Uh.... :blush: we are not twins we just share the same birthday, its uncommon that siblings in the same family are born on the same day but thank you never the less :)
Unyongnekasayo

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

I've always heard "cosmic twins" describe people who were NOT twins, but born on the same day (not necessarily the same year). It IS very unusual, though! Do you always celebrate together -- you know, one cake, one party?

My birthday is very close to Father's Day (I was born the day before) -- so we always combine the two and call it "FaBirthday!"
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Wow, sharing the same birthday! Cool. Happy Birthday, both of you (and welcome to the forum, CaptainAstro).
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I came to work on the day of my birthday a few years ago, and suddenly a collegue went to the guy next to me to wish him a happy birthday (he had it in his diary). I thought it was funny that the person working on my side happened to be born on the same day than I was (but different years).

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

sharing a birthday with a sibling comes with its curses and blessings,but we take turns every year in choosing what we have for meals
Unyongnekasayo

CaptainAstro
Banned

Aww thanks guys

I appichiate your warm welcome and a happy birthday.

Return to “General Discussion”