Spill Review Gives Astro Boy Full Price!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Spill Review Gives Astro Boy Full Price!

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Warning: this review contains swearing and themes not recommended for younger users.

CLICK TO GO TO THE MOST COOLEST REVIEW EEEEEVER!

I was following this website where they do brillent reviews for films, heck, really funny ones where they tell them as they are and even so little animation jokes. So you can expect I was thrilled when I found they'd done an audio review for the 09 Astro film. I was hoping it'd be a video one, but hey, better than nothing! :lol:

I was expecting them to say something terrible on our poor robot boy, BUT THEY LOVED IT! In their ratings they gave it FULL PRICE that's 4/5 on their website.

They make a few funny jokes to do with Astro (I would say them on here but they're terrible lol) but overall the review was very positive they themselves hope there'd be a sequel...*shakes fist* CURSE YOU TWILIGHT! >_______<

Here's the link to their website with user comments on the review, again, I don't recommend this website to younger users. As for older users DO check out this site if you're curious on any upcoming films, if just for the comedy :lol:
http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/astro-boy-audio-review?id=947994%3ABlogPost%3A1744285&page=1#comments
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

:lol: That was the best review I've seen of that movie and it was funny too. It good to know that there are a lot of people that really liked the movie
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

"Astro Boy2866" wrote: :lol: That was the best review I've seen of that movie and it was funny too. It good to know that there are a lot of people that really liked the movie

I know! I love it so much. (I love that joke they made on how Astro should've figure out he was a robot sooner when he woke up lol :lol :)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

Good review. Very fair. and FUNNY! :lol: Thanks for showing me

BBally
Metro City Citizen

Postby BBally » 13 years ago

Leon (the oldest member of Spill.com and the one who remembers the Astro Boy theme in the audio review), written a review on the DVD release.

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994:BlogPost:2096540

Warning! While he does like many of Tezuka's creations, he's not a fan of Tezuka's art style.
Badre El Amir Bally

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

I love the spill review Alittleacorn.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:I love the spill review Alittleacorn.

I wished they'd animated it like all the other reviews, it would've been so funny :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”