Found a thing; not sure if y'all have seen it (but you probably have so...)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Found a thing; not sure if y'all have seen it (but you probably have so...)

Postby Little Brown Fox » 9 years ago

This is my first time looking stuff up on Vimeo, believe it or not. I wanted to find some AB movie preproduction stuff, and I was not disappointed; this video has some neat features, the best of which, thus far, are the alternate cannon designs for Astro:

https://vimeo.com/74683231

I'll probably update this as I go along; if anybody else has anything in the way of preproduction material, particularly dealing with Astro and especially if it was from the earlier model; or if you have stuff like some of those promotional renders, anything that was released in that booklet that came with a special version of the Chinese release (I think it was...), or anything from the old website that's hard to find these days (the website went down years ago; I didn't have my computer back then, and using the one we all shared wasn't really an option, as it ran too slowly); if you've got any of the above that you think might interest me, then hmu. Seriously.

(I'm amazingly bitter about this, it seems, considering I wasn't following it from the start, and didn't even hear about it until after the damage was already done... Also I am rather bored and am doing nothing else even remotely productive with my life rn...)
lolwut

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

Interesting clip, thanks for sharing, Little Brown Fox! :D

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 9 years ago

Sadly, that was the only thing of any real interest that I found... it seems that having two cannons instead of just the left one was a feature that was added pretty late in development.
lolwut

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”