Not The Astroboy I Remember 2

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Not The Astroboy I Remember 2

Postby DrFrag » 12 years ago

First, watch the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-axppZ2wBM

I've had the sequal sitting unfinished on my hard drive for years and I decided to get it done. It's basically finished now, it just needs a few tweaks to quality here and there.

It's also 12 minutes long, and YouTube will let me post a 15 minute video. Since I won't be doing another one, I thought I'd open up the last few minutes to suggestions from other people.

There are a few criteria:

The audio can be from anywhere (TV, movies, YouTube, standup comedy, music, etc) but be specific.
For technical and stylistic reasons, it must go with footage from the 80s series.
I can do lip synching as long as the character isn't moving, and preferably no moving background either.
It should be funny, but emotional/profound is okay too.
No more than 15 seconds in length.
Ideally, I should like it. :D

Not all ideas are workable. I've had to throw away some great ones because I couldn't work with the footage or audio. So don't be afraid to suggest things, but also don't be upset if I can't use it for whatever reason.

I also recognise there are a lot of children here, so there's a chance our views on entertainment might be too different for this to work, but can't hurt to ask. :)

(Also, hi to everyone because I haven't posted in a while :astro :)

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"DrFrag" wrote:(Also, hi to everyone because I haven't posted in a while :astro :)

Well hi! I'm a huge fan of the first video and have loved it every since I watched about a month or so ago! Can't wait for the second one!!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

Oh here's an idea for audio. The Hummus song from Regular Show, episode Party Pete. Here's a link to the clip. http://youtube.com/watch?v=iUYS87ei-5E Or maybe something from Beavis and ButtHead too. Or the theme song to Little Shop of Horrors. Hope this helps.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 12 years ago

I remember this. That was hysterical!

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Okay, Hummus song is done. Audio from cartoons is great, because it's so clearly recorded and interesting.

Anyone else?

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

Oh! Maybe for my sake something from family guy! Or maybe fosters home for imaginary friends!!!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

What about the Spaceballs quote of "Yogurt! I hate yogurt! Even with strawberries!" I'd post a link, but I'm at school and Youtube is blocked. Sorry about that.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

How about this one part from Osmosis Jones. Like Tobiofan youtube is blocked at the momment, but I'll try to post it later.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

"BlueCore" wrote:Oh! Maybe for my sake something from family guy! Or maybe fosters home for imaginary friends!!!!!

I've got some Family Guy in there already. I'll add some more if you can give me a quote.

"Tobiofan" wrote:What about the Spaceballs quote of "Yogurt! I hate yogurt! Even with strawberries!" I'd post a link, but I'm at school and Youtube is blocked. Sorry about that.

Yoghurt is in. That's the third Spaceballs quote to go in. :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Looks like there's no more suggestions. It's finished now and can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbN_wj0MqL8

Contains infrequent coarse language. (f*** word at 13:35, for those who worry about that kind of thing)

Turns out my account can upload any length video, not just 15 minutes. Oh well! :)

Return to “Fan Creations”