Astro's journal (Journal d'astro le petit robot) comic from the 80s

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
OrangeToonist
Kokoro Robot

Astro's journal (Journal d'astro le petit robot) comic from the 80s

Postby OrangeToonist » 7 years ago

So, I found out that in France and Canada there was an Astro boy comic released there called "Journal d'astro" does anybody else know about these comics? I actually just ordered one and it should come sometime next month.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 7 years ago

I know what you're talking about! I have something called the Astro Le Petit Robot Album, from 1982. It collects some of the comics, which are adaptations of some of the serie sepisodes, and also contains a bunch of puzzles and non-Astro Boy guest comics. The art isn't too good, but it's kind of charming to me:

Overall, the album's a neat thing to me; please feel free to put up photos of your comics when they arrive!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

OrangeToonist
Kokoro Robot

Postby OrangeToonist » 7 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:I know what you're talking about! I have something called the Astro Le Petit Robot Album, from 1982. It collects some of the comics, which are adaptations of some of the serie sepisodes, and also contains a bunch of puzzles and non-Astro Boy guest comics. The art isn't too good, but it's kind of charming to me:

Overall, the album's a neat thing to me; please feel free to put up photos of your comics when they arrive!

I hope I'm replying right X'D This website still confuses me to no end.
I just got it today! I'm planning on translating it but my mom doesn't want me to post it. But, like, isn't the copyright on the comic over already? The company can't make money off of it anymore, so I don't see why I shouldn't upload it.

Wow, mine is from '86, I believe, mine seems to have better art than the one you have.
The colouring on the other hand is quite shoddy.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”