Astro Boy Zap

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Astro Boy Zap

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Remember Astro Boy Siege: Alien Attack and Astro Boy Flight? The same company that made those games made a new Astro Boy mobile game entitled "Astro Boy Zap" that was released yesterday.

You can get the game on iTunes for free and, I believe, also play the game on Facebook mobile. Figured I'd share this in case anyone might be interested.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1025708842

YouTube promo video

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Yeesh, what is with all these garbage-looking games? Granted, I haven't played any of them, so maybe I shouldn't say anything. And this has Leo and other characters in it (inexplicably, but hey). The premise is kind of lacking, but then Astro Boy Dash was literally Atom being a brat and running away from lessons with Ochanomizu. :T At least that one is funny, though...

And still no Cobalt! You'd think that he'd never had a brother... honestly... (not too sure how he'd play any differently, but I'm sure that they could think of something original to do with him... I mean, Uran is in there, and she doesn't even have any powers...)
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 8 years ago

Thanks for telling me. Downloading now =D
I actually really enjoy Astro Boy: Flight (thought didn't care for Siege as much) so I'm glad these must be doing well if they keep making them XD

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Astro Boy Dash was literally Atom being a brat and running away from lessons with Ochanomizu. :T At least that one is funny, though...

Was THAT the premise of Astro Boy Dash? Wow .__. I never played it. It's not on iTunes

ADD: I've downloaded the game. Not thrilled that I have to unlock Atom. And that he's apparently the last one on the list of unlockables. What kind of game makes you have to unlock the MAIN CHARACTER?! Not thrilled with the controls either. Maybe I'll go back to Astro Boy: Flight :P
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Oh my god that is awful. Not to mention misleading; yes, he is the main character (or the one they're using to sell the product, anyway); and the promotional video had him the first on the list... Also yes, I can't remember where I read this (I think it was on an image from the website or Google Play or something with a short summary when I was doing an image search), but apparently that is the sum and total of Astro Boy Dash, and why Atom and Uran are running in the first place. It's quite silly, but it made me laugh. Plus, when do we get to see Atom acting out like a normal kid like this? Normally he's just too perfect.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

It sounds like the premise to a game based on "Little Astro Boy" :lol: He was hardly "too perfect" in that. XD

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Yeeeaah. But that's part of why I found him to be kind of funny. Although most of my experience was secondhand, as the episodes did not run well at all...

Atom is kind of bland when it comes down to it. Much too samey; and his "childish phase" from the beginning of the 2003 series was much too short.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

I did miss that childish phase in the 2003 series

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”