Meet the voice of Skunk, Dr. Frankenstein, young Atlas and others

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Meet the voice of Skunk, Dr. Frankenstein, young Atlas and others

Postby jayrath » 9 years ago

For anyone in the U.S. midwest, I'll be appearing at a meeting of the National Cartoonists Society on Saturday, Oct. 11. The event is free and open to the public. Many others in the American cartoon industry will be on hand. I guarantee that Astro fans will get a handshake and (if desired) a hug!

http://www.iowacentral.edu/news/article.asp?ID=253

Besides Astroboy, I'll be speaking about my comedic Washburn Expedition (the world's first facebook novel), as well as my work for The Onion, MAD magazine, the "Jim's Journal" comic strip and the animated TV series "Doug."

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

Oh wow!! I'm in Canada, but I really wish I could go; I'd love to meet and talk to you! I have a friend who's a huge Skunk fan in America, so I'll definitely tell her about this!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

Too bad I live more than 10 thousands kilometers away, I would have definitely come otherwise.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

Sounds like a great event and a lot of people are going to have fun. Unfortunately I am way too far away, it would be great to meet you some other time I'm sure though.

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 9 years ago

Gosh darn your selfish Jay not to have it over here in Australia - pffft

Lol j/k hope you get many adoring fans pouring in. Have you considered getting Bob, Patty, Paul or Greg to come along?
[sigpic][/sigpic]

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 9 years ago

"Fotar" wrote:Gosh darn your selfish Jay not to have it over here in Australia - pffft

Lol j/k hope you get many adoring fans pouring in. Have you considered getting Bob, Patty, Paul or Greg to come along?

I'd LOVE to come to Australia if a comic convention there would invite me!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”