Baby Astroboy

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
1magus
Robot President

Baby Astroboy

Postby 1magus » 14 years ago

I lost this high resolution picture of him a long time ago, I believe Adrian_69 drew it, it shows him wearing a diaper sucking from a baby bottle.
It has been driving me crazy how cute it is and how I cannot seem to find it on the interwebs anywhere :( :wub:
pls somebody find me that pic before I go insane :eek:
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Awww.thats too bad you lost the picture of it. probally bad. if you can t find it in the net why dont you ask the one who drew that thing?

1magus
Robot President

Forgot to mention it is my avatar only much bigger. And I dunno Adrian never responds
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 14 years ago

Hmm, I'm sure I have that picture, but I couldn't find it even in my mostly-unsorted fanart archives just now...
I'll keep an eye out when I do some sorting of my backlog of random unsorted files but for the time being here's some that turned up in a quick thumbnail search that you might like.

Uran-chan
Robot President

Awwww.thats so cute pictures!!

1magus
Robot President

OMG the first one is freaken Adorable Thank You!!! :wub:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Oh my god. I think you actually broke my cute barrier! O_O

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

If you can find the post & the page that had that image, it might be available on the Wayback machine.

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Oh my god. I think you actually broke my cute barrier! O_O

HA!.actually i think it break your cute barrier by 190 PErcent the cute barrier is only 100 percent and the 90 left is you so your affect by the cute ness and 10 percent controlage to your self :lol:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

Do you know Adrian_69's username on deviantart? It may be possible to retrieve the image if he/she posted it there, by using the archive.org website.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”