Astro Boy movie screenshots (possible spoilers)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Astro Boy movie screenshots (possible spoilers)

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Hey! Someone uploaded the entire movie on Youtube (wouldn't recommend. Bad quality and I want the movie makers to make some money) and decided it would be cool to take screencaps from it of our little hero. Brace yourself. There's a whopping 72 images here! Image Image SQUEEEE! Image SQUUUEEEEEE!! Image Image Image "Sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!" Image Yeah. that's how I looked when I tried to read "To kill a mocking bird"... and "Lord of the Rings" Image He almost looks kinda... handsome! :eek: Image EEK! Image Image "WTF?" Image I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY! Image I CAN FLYYYY!! Image Image "What's wrong, boy? Timmy fall down the well? Image They can smell fear just by LOOKIN' AT YA! So you gotta keep quiet! Image Astro Boy is sick of your Bull@#$%! Image OH NOEZ! THE FANGIRLS GOT HIM!! Image EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!! Image Image DAAAAWW!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image SQUEEEEE!! Image Sssh, he's sleeping ^^ Image For AstroboyGF, EPIC CHEST SHOT! :lol: Image Image Image Image Image Image Astro Boy: Fastest draw on the surface! Image "You got me? Who's got you?" Image Bonding time! Image Image WHAAAAA? Time to keep up with a running gag... Image TUSHY SHOT!! :w00t: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image "I'm sorry." "Don't be..." Image "I just wish I could been... a better..." Image "Toby..." Seriously, if you weren't crying by here you have no soul! Image Brought back to life. "E.T. PHONE HOOOOME!!" Image Image Image Image Get tough, Astro! Image Image Image He's gonna sacrifice himself! :cry: Image Again, not crying, no soul! Image Touch of life! Image ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!! CORA: Damn, he's got a hot bod... ASTRO: What? CORA: :eek: Uh... nothing!! Image Image Image Image Astro sure likes his close-ups :p Image Image "I was MADE ready" Image "As you GO GO GO ASTRO BOY!!" Image If anyone wanted a screenshot of that alien... thing... here it is! Hope you enjoyed these :D

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

ASTROOOO!! awww!^^ i love him so much!^^ hence why i is the gf!^^ wait..then...imagi never called me... :( LOL XD JKJKJK!!

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Soul Rokkuman » 14 years ago

Ithought It was the Man Made solar sphere o,o!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

It could be. I just called it an alien because they called it an alien

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

I can only imagine what the viewers would have thought if Elefun had said "hey, here is my man-made solar sphere!" :p

By the way, he was "Elefun" (as in number "un") in French as well. That was the first time ever they called him like that in French, unless there was a 1960 series in Fremch that I never heard of.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

"This is my "Give girls a siezure." cute look."

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

astro!!! i lovvvveeee uuuu!!! [grabs him] ^^ yay!! back off he is mine fan girls!!! LOL XD JK JK JK!! [hold on to him] but he's is mine!^^

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

XD I'd hate to be the fan girl that got between you and Astro

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

"Astro Boy here! You got streaks so mean? Wipe em clean with Oxyclean!"

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

And don't forget to use you Sham WOW! lol