The Mask Jr

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr

Postby teugene50 » 10 years ago

This is the story about the Boy named tobio tenma after Astro Boy have defeated the evil king Gustrous and Kius from invasion with the help of the people of metro city. now he must face the newest place in the next world. The Bangkok's edge:The Edge City of Thailand.

Where tobio is happy with his redeemed father from Negative Karma To Good deeds.Since Dr Tenma was once was an antagonist of the show 2003 astro boy. after he gaves up all of the evil deeds to his son. if Tenma wants to live like a good citizen. He has to do now is to surrender the evil deeds.

After tenma have surrendered the evil deeds. he became a good person.
he is now Lieutenant Umataro Tenma.Redeemed father of Tobio Tenma.

Anyway. next day, Tobio set in the garden and feels quite miserable that you think.

Until now, Tobio tenma Discovered the Blue metalic Mask which has found floating onto the pond.as he picks the mask from the pond.and carry it home to show his parents that will keep the secret for him.

Then, there's trouble at Bangkok's edge,villains are everywhere in Bangkok's edge.Tobio wears the Mask to become the most craziest hero of all. The Mask jr.

one suavest cartoon figure who will fights the evil villains.

And it will be more when you can read.

A fan for little Astro Boy
and Astro boy 2003.

[attachment=][ATTACH]3223[/attachment][/ATTACH]
Attachments
Season2E19 - To Bee or Not to Bee[18-01-09].JPG
Season2E19 - To Bee or Not to Bee[18-01-09].JPG (96.82 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Astro boy and the Mask jr.jpg
Astro boy and the Mask jr.jpg (59.43 KiB) Viewed 1668 times

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Episode novels:Season 1:
The Mask is not green,it's a doll(1 and 2)
Putty Boy and Goldfish Boy
Babysitting on the wild side.
The Rock Harding Bully.
The Remote control Mask Jr.
The Vandalism Misdeeds of Ink and White.
Witch is the Best.
What goes up,Stays up.
The Shrink Rap rap.
Mask Jr:the substitute Mayor of the Kids Club.
Evil Ninjas at school.
Insaneous Fairy Tale Mania.
Halloween of the Night falls down.
Gremlin Mask jr.
Happy disastrous Christmas.
Half Normal and Half insane.

Season 2:
Time rush
Dog cooked in Curry.
Valentine for Pretorius Jr
Techno Japanese Go go.
Enter the infant girl.
The flying leaf.
Good,bad,and The goldfish boy.
Mall Madness.
TV Trouble
The cheesist Curse of the Warlock Cheddar.
Flint Mask jr.
Movie Film Madness.
Aunts and Uncles are missing.
Mask jr goes to Sukhothai.
Mask jr Meets the Devil.
The Return of Chronos.
Mask jr and the tribes from the coco Monkeys.
The mystery of the Runaway Blimp.
the grand opening of the kids tree city.
Trouble in London.
Rain of terror Jr.
Mike's parents.
Queen Bee Girl.
Mask Jr and the Hot Lava world adventure.
Detention time.
Attack of the 50 Ft tall Peggy.
Entire students wants to know about the Mask.
Mask jr goes to Mid air flight.
The Evil Little Magician.
The Mask jr Meets Little Astro boy in the future.
Here comes the Original Mask,the one and Only.
Hot riding Tweens from Planet Hordes.
Curse of the Evil Reality Swami.
Rock n roll Restless.
Case of the Killer Pizzas.
Enter the Lock Ups.
Fresh Tupperware trouble
The Rise of the Evil Moving Fortress.
Werewolf from Burma.
The Trio of Evil!!
the First Kids Flight to Terror

Season 3
It came from the Sewers.
Mask jr goes to Mexico.
The Tower of the Evil Wizard
Kaboomus's New Balloon from Planet Hordes
The Maltese Lion.
Eastern Treasure Mystery
The second Mask jr
Rebels on the Dictator Mastrli from Russia
Mystery cruise
Fantastic Factor
It came from the comics.
Hero to zero
Phlegmaramic
The Carnivals is on the loose!!
Enter the Monkey warrior.
Atlantis:the lost downtown.
The case of the Club X
The Ice Cream boy.
The Pretorius Project
Skateboard Yakuzas.
Return of the Monkey Warrior.
Revenge of the Chronos.
Spiders everywhere.
The Map of the Lost Isles of Malaysia.
Invasion of the Pretorius clones.
Attack of the Aggressive Snowman in Canada
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Season 4
Attack of the Killer Fluffy bears
Wild Angkor
Who Stole the Mighty Idol
Wild Cat Triumphant
Return of the Lockup
Love Juice No 1
Dolly is on patrol
Doll on Marines.
The Case of the Silver Trees of Alaska.
Sister of all Hoods.
Nachos for Muchos
The Runaway Bus
1000th Kids club Games.
Evil Convention Jr
The Secret Place at Harbour 12
The mystery of the Stolen Chedi

Season 5
Name your Popsicles from snazzy kind
A clown and a princess
Angels is coming to town.
Hedgehog Boy Speeds up
Mask jr Cracks'em Up.
Around the land of Myanmar in 80 Days
A plant from Planet Hordes
Missile Boy is on the street.
Get Some Webs.
Anatasia's Treasure adventure.
The Secret Cave temple of Mulan.
Mulan's Tunnel to the treasure
Cyber Tyrant
Tibetan Tara Caper.
The Fiendish Plot for Dr Chronos
The Missing Ice City
Mt Everest Of Doom
The Amazing Colours of the Ancient Kids Tree city of Tibet.
Wacky Day.

Season 6
The Treasure of Mt Popa
Party party at Pattaya
Field trip Madness
The Elephant rampage.
Top Secret Toys from germany
Return of the Silver tree wizard.
Violet Surfer.
Replacement of literature Club
Daydream Sucking Vampire
Candy from Planet Hordes.
Enter the Collect And Play.
Around China in 20 days.
The Floating Village of Singapore.
Back to the 1904 of Bangkok
Vietnam War Adventure
One Laotian Adventure.
Valiant Boomerang.
Musical Trouble.
Prom Mania.
Lemonade War.
Great Candy Caper.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun May 04, 2014 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Season 7
The Pharaoh's wrath of Rathusattva
Pacifier of Doom
A trip to Planet Hordes
Mekong Underwater Catastrophe
Africa of Doom
Malaysian Temples of Victory
The Scrapboy Cometh
First Kids in Space
The mysteries of the Disappearing Paintings
The Secret Basement of Momotaro's Treasures.
Anatasia comes to Thailand.
The Kids Club Warfare: The Invasion of the Dictator Kol-Hing of Southern Vietnam
The Thunder rise of the Evil Thunder queen
Nezha Comes to Kids club of bangkok's edge
The Balloon Festival of Evil.
Indonesia Bonanza.
The Sinister Backpack
The Mysteries of the stolen Windmills

Season 8
The Baseball Shogun
Rush Hour on Vietnam
Monkey Warriors: Good vs Evil
The Land of Omega Children
Rise of the Naga King
Sandcastle Wars
Get Pretorius Jr
Comic Book Caper
Sumo Bully
The Revenge of the Dark Yang
The Case of the Moving Cinema.
The Stolen Buddha from Wat Pho

Season 9
The Return of the Channel Skater
Bowling for Disaster.
Entrance to the Kumanthong Temple
Texas Topsy
Mask jr Goes to Brazil.
Mask Jr is On the Navy
The Dodgeball Boys
P.E Panic
Soccer Riot
Kids City Annual Golf
The Cave of the Sacred Toys
The Dawn of the Silver Clubhouse
Adventures in the Haunted Tree City of Hong Kong
Seoul-Tastic
Russia Rush
Welcome to the Big tree City of New York America
The Lost school of Germany
King of Koreatown of Shenyang
The Tree Temple of Yunnan
Mysteries in the Old Beijing's Treehouse
Mask Jr Drives to the race
One Fantastic adventure to Singapore
Mask Jr goes to Hong Kong.
Skateboard Race to The Mt Phratthanna
Around the Land of India in 30 days
Journey to the radical Southeast asia.

Season 10
The Vietnamese Ninja
Princess 29 is Coming to Thailand.
Animaniacs from Planet Hordes.
Youth Cream from Planet Hordes.
Crazy Indian Boy from Indiana
Aztecs are coming
Happy Songkran for Mask Jr
The super Aussie Gold Rush
The Final Versus of Pretorius Jr
Mask jr Saves the French School
Mask jr in Paris
The Dissapearing Emerald (1 and 2)
The Reveal of the Secret blue Mask
Mask jr,Goodbye.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun May 04, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Sorry about this version now. the problems is that i have to delete these two threads
as i'm about to remake this thread.

two threads that i must delete
Astro Boy rainbow daycare Adventure&
Mask jr(gaia Version)

Except for
Astro Boy and the last battle of the new enemy from planet hordes.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

And now for this Remake Episodes.

The Mask Jr Season 1:The Mask is not green,it's a Doll.(Part 1)

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong.

Fan novels For Little Astro boy

(at night of Thailand.Bangkok's edge:the Edge City of thailand)

(At Tenma's new Place.)

(Marina flew into Tobio's new room.Where an 11 yr old tobio have slept on his bed.)

Marina(looking at tobio):Tobio,You have finally grew up as a young healthy boy.(puts her hand on his forehead and gave Tobio the magic spell to gain good luck)
although as i recalled you from the last world.you have a robot body.but now i'm going to make sure that you're not going to die in an accident.like the way that you died in an accident and became astro in metro city.but this time,you're going to feel safe as you shall find true happiness.

(flies off to the heaven)

Now i'll begone my friend.but never forget my words,becuase you're now an 11 yrs old.you'll have to look out for danger.

(the next morning,the alarm clock have waken Tobio.as he turns off the clock and woke up from bed.he brushed his teeth.puts on his clothes and went to school.)

(in the school of Bangkok's edge)

Tobio(Yawn):It's a beautiful morning out there.doing more homework.

(but then the bullie named Drooky came to class and gave Tobio a dunce cap,as he pulled the cap on Tobio's head and laughed at him.)

Drooky:Hey Dunce.

Tobio(drooky walks to the desk and sit .) :O h,when did he ever change?

Teacher 01: (appeared at the classroom)(went into the desk)Good morning students of Class 12A. My name is Mr Leo.And i'm new here because i'm going to teach you About math series:Solid figures.

(tobio raised his hand)

Yes tobio.what is it?

Tobio:Questions.is Math really hard to study?

Mr Leo: (Laugh)No.it's actually the basic of the math that is just medium.not too easy or hard.just the amount of the studies that you'll need.now take out the text book and turn to page 12.you can see the solid figures on each page.Don't do your work before i say so.

(12:00 PM Later)

Ok class,it's reccess time.but first submit your textbooks to me,so i can mark your scores.tomorrow,you'll return the text books and see that your marks is absolutely perfect.After recess it's Science and after that Thai Language.

Tobio:Excuse me teacher? but after thai language,what are we going to do?

Mr leo:after Thai language,you'll be dismissed home.Got any questions you can ask me?

(At recess.)

Tobio(taking a nap under the bodhi tree): aaah.What a beautiful day at recess.i can't wait till i can study some science.

Boy 01:Tobio.(approached to Tobio)How are you today?

Tobio:Fine today Charlie,as i mention it to you that it was a clear day.

Drooky(splash Water at Tobio):But a drenched Mood that you are.(threw the bucket on the floor and walks back to the table)

Tobio(getting angry) :O h,i like to ring Drooky's neck with my bare hands.(sigh)But i'm not.

(5:00 P.M Later)

Thai teacher:ชั้นเอาล่ะเวลาสำหรับคุณที่จะถูกไล่ออก ฉันจะเห็นคุณทั้งหมดในวันพรุ่งนี้(Translation :O kay class,time for you to dismiss,i'll see you all tomorrow)

Tobio(walking home): (Sigh)This is the worse day i ever live.i mean,Throwing banana peels at me while i was eating my lunch.Giving me a dunce cap on Science.and after that .I was slimed by Drooky's Big toy.the barrel of Green slime that i hate Slime toys.(shivers in his fright.)How i hate this humilaition.

Drooky(walks to Tobio):Not yet.(took out his baby costume.)

Tobio :O h no!! Not that!!

(Back at Tenma's new Mansion)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Opens the door and close the door.as he was in his baby costume.)I'm home.

Mitchy Tenma(Surprised) :O h tobio,you look so adorable.

Tobio(walks into his room):Yeah,thanks to Drooky.(tobio blushed himself in embarrased)I've been humiliated.(close the room door.)

Umataro tenma(reading his newspaper):Mitchy,did he jsut say he's humiliated?

Mitchy tenma(giggles):Whatever he is.i think he's frustrated about drooky's behavior.(sigh)

(Saturday morning)

Tobio.Come out here and look what we got.

Tobio(joyful as he comes out from his room and saw a present.) :O h boy!! what did she gave me?

(At the Bangkok's edge Big Park.Tobio is driving to the chedi with his ugly toy car.a toy car which is made by old titanium mobile car scraps.and the battery in the inside is stitched with bandages.Tobio was Humiliated,as the children laughed at Tobio who is riding an ugly toy car.)

Tobio(blushed himself):I'm so totally humilated again.(suddenly the car have stops moving.he angrily steps out of the car and kick the car front till his feet is in pain.)Ow!! Ooooohh!!! Owowowowowow!!(Sigh)I need a break right now.(walks to the bench and sat down,and think about his humiliation.)(flashback of his past

of last monday.Tobio was walking to school,until Drooky came to Tobio and gave him a radioactive Noggy.then last wednesday,Tobio gets himself tied up into the box by drooky.and leave him for 2 days till his parents free him and tell him what happen.then last friday.at P.E,Tobio has got hit by drooky and his friends who is

playing dodge Ball.and tobio is hit onto the floor.)(flashback disappeared)Oh.(shed tears)he's ruining me.i always wanted to have a perfect life without being humiliated by drooky.(sigh)(suddenly he saw a blue mask that is floating on the pond of the phra buddha.as he walk to the pond.he saw a very strange mask.Tobio

pick up the twig and reach the mask to tobio.once he reahced the mask to tobio.hepicked the mask up from the pond.)What is this?(as he nearly puts on the mask,suddenly his complextion begin to pull into the mask but he puts out the mask from his face.and he was amazed)Amazing.I..I don't know where did the mask

come from.(again he saw a chest floats on the pond from nowhere.tobio picks up the chest and opened the chest.and when he opened the chest after he puts the blue mask into his jacket pocket.he saw a card with a message says."Dear little boy,now that you have the powers of the mask,show it to your parents who can

keep the secret for you."Sign the Mask.Tobio saw the picture of The Mask from the back of the card.and tobio have understand the mask and he was happy.)

(that night,In tenma's Mansion)

Mitchy Tenma(looking at his blue mask):Where did you get this mask from?

Tobio:It was from the pond that i saw it just now.then i saw the chest with message cards.(took out the chest and show his mother the message card.)(mitchy reads the card and understands.)

Mitchy tenma:Wait right here,i'll get dad from the office room.

(14 seconds later)

Umataro tenma(understood his advice):So now that you have the mask,we'll let you have the blue mask for yourself on only one condition,you must not reveal
your secrets of the blue mask that is made by the gods of thailand.if yout tell them,your secret won't be so secret.and the mask will disappear.

Tobio:You can count on me dad and mom.

(in his room)

(Laughs humourous when he watch some cartoons of tex avery on tv After he finish his homework.)This is funny.oh yeah!!!(a dog named Milo barks at tobio to give him food.)Okay milo.(puts the mask into the closet and went intot he kitchen to give milo some dog food.)(back in his room,he serve milo,suddenly,a

neighbour came to his mansion,the neighbour knocks at the door of his room,and he answered.he opens the door for the neighbour named Ms Penellope Peenman.)Oh,hi ms peenman.

Penellope Peenman:Tobio,I heard that you've been studying too loud.KEEP THAT NOISE QUIET DOWN!!(Peenman grabs the door and slams his door close.)

Tobio: (Angrily)Oh, i like to do to her!!(cools himself down )I wish.(suddenly he hears the news about the robbers at the kids club)

Kids News Girl(from Kids news):We interrupt this cartoon show for a special announcement.This just in ,four Robbers have broke into the school of Bangkok's edge. as they went into the kids club to wreck everything.and rob the money from the literature club.Meanwhile,they went into another club called the Butterfly

dance club.wrecked and roobed again by the three robers,and one robber is sitting in the toy car with 4 seats waiting for the three robbers to get onboard.here's the picture of the four robbers you see was Drooky,Kimabi,Jaiya And Sattapaji.if you see them just call this number for detention hall monitor club.

Tobio(shocked) :O h no,the club is in trouble.(gasp!!)Jennifer!!(ran to the closet)This is just Like stanley says,just this once.(open the closet door and took the mask from the upper closet.as Tobio put it on,his face suddenly bonded by the blue mask.and his face feels painful and the mask has twitching his face,tumbling up and

down.he begin to transform.Milo ran under the bed and hide frm his transformation.the blue face suddenly became the android and black hair form.and then he spins out from the room and from his mansion,he's spinning outside.round and round he goes.and spins to Peenman's house.

Penellope Peenman:What's that racket...(Tobio stops spinning as he became the Mask Jr.Astro boy type Crazy Superhero in his zoot children's cloth.giving penellope some cigars.Mask jr took out the Match and ignite the cigars.)

Mask Jr:Ssssmokin!!(spins outside 10 metres Further from her house)Is Hazadrous to your health.(The cigars suddenly explodes Penellope peenman till her face is black.then Mask jr took out the skateboard and ride the skateboard to the school of bangkok's edge)Now,on to the burger joint!!But first.(spins himself into a

skater then he speeds his way to school)(laughs maniacally)

(at the school of bangkok's edge,where the one robber Jaiyawho is sitting at the toy car.)

Jaiya(patients in the car):Come on guys,hurry up.(just then,he jumps into the car and meet jaiya in mask jr's Baby costume. like tobio is wearing.)What?

Mask jr(in his baby costume): Daddy? where are we going?

Jaiya(took out the nerf gun):Get out!!

Mask Jr(took out the ejector seat.):After you.(press the ejector seat button to eject Jaiya out of the car and fall into the school classroom of the bangkok's edge.)
(Stepped out of the car and ran into the classroom,inside the classroom.where jaiya was lying onto the class table and stood up.Mask jr appeared in the classroom.and spins himself into a carnival boy and the carnival from the classroom scene have changed.)Step right up folks.Hit one of your enemy and win yourself with

Lots of dolls.

Jaiya(took out the Nerf gun) :O h,you're dead.(aim at the mask jr who is at the target and Jaiya shoots targets and he dodge himself from every target he shoots.as The mask jr was hit by the nerf ball he stood up and press the handle,varieties of dolls from the celing door have fall onto Jaiya who really can't move.The Mask

jr press the button.and unleash the jail cell from the ceiling door 2 to trap jaiya for custody.)

Mask jr:Looks like you can keep the prize,in jail.(ran into the club of the school to stop the three robbers.)(ran back to class to tell them on tv)Oh yeah,he's really going to be grounded soon.(ran back to the club)

(in the school club)

(Jennifer twist Drooky's arms for robbing the money)

Jennifer(in her hall monitor suit and have short hair like a boy and she looks like Mitchy from astro boy 2014):You're under arrest for robbery.i'm taking you and your friends to detention.(just then the mask jr have arrives in the clubhouse)

Mask jr(in the knight suit):Jennifer my love.(Mask jr holds Jennifer,open his helmet and kiss jennifer in his cheeks,but jennifer cries and ran away from the clubhouse.)
Hmm.i don't get it.how could the romance makes jennifer cry like that?(drooky sneaked out of the clubhouse.Mask jr spins himself into a cowboy.)Let's russle me up some cows.

Drooky(screams and ran):WHO ARE YOU?!!(The Mask jr's rope caught drooky and grabbed Drooky back to the clubhouse and tied him up)Aaah!! Whoever you are.Have mercy!!(Kimabi and sattapaji set themselves free and escape from the window.)What are you just standing here? just let me go and i'll spare Tobio

not to bully him again.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mask jr: Don't bully Tobio?Sure,i'll let you go.(swings drooky round and round in circles and threw drooky high in the sky,as the mask jr spins himself back to the savoiur faire he took out the cage wagon and place it onto the floor.Drooky lands on the cell.he close the cage with the lock and push the wagon outside of the school.
and the wagon have stopped at the flagpole.)(The Mask jr dashed outside of the school and stop the two robbers Kimabi and Sattapaji who have escaped by driving the toy car to the secret hide out with the stolen money.the mask jr accels his skateboard and spins the two robbers cars after the mask jr have blocked their

way to stop them.as his tornado pulled them into the swirl and the toy car was pulled into pieces.he then turn the toy car into a paddy box.and Kimabi and Sattapaji are trapped inside the box.as he stops spinning,he spins himself into an artist)Viola!! My masterpiece!! Now to the burger joint!!(he then carries the paddy box

of two robbers and threw them back to school for the arrival of the hall monitors to arrest them.)I just love to do some athletes.don't you?(laughs maniacally as he dashed into downtown Bangkok's edge to celebrate hismelf.)

(The Next Morning)

Tobio(woken up as he feels a headache that he didn't get any sleep):Whow!!Talk about that crazy night!!(Tobio stretchs his backs to wake himself up)i need to get some hoemwork in school.

(At Bangkok's edge School.Where the scene of the four robbers have been captured.)

What happened?!!

Mr Leo:Well it seems that the mystrious masked maniac have saved the clubhouse.return the money to the each club of their owns.foiled the 4 robbers into detention and just flee off.i don't know what happened here.but i think the mysterious maniac called the Mask jr saves the day but mess the entire classroom in a

careless way.

Tobio: (rememebrs that tobio was the mask jr who saves the day)(shook his head)Uh,i think he's just doing his first job Mr leo.Wherever he is,i like to thank him for saving the school.for us.(getting indifferent for the mask jr)

(in the clubhouse,where the hall monitor kids have took the 4 robbers to detention.while Jennifer was standing with Charlie giving her a cheque.A junior cheque)

Charlie:Your 100 Baht cheque . better luck finding the next club.(saw Tobio)Oh Tobio,there you are.You're just in time.(tobio approach to charlie for the explanation)

Tobio:Charlie,She was just doing her job.it's not her fault who let the crook getaway.

Charlie:Tobio my friend,i'm still the Boss of the literature club and i have the right to expel her.But i'm not expelling her,she's leaving.

Tobio:Is it true Jennifer.

Jennifer(crying):Yeah,You bet.I'm leaving the hall monitor club and it's all that maniacs fault who made me into a wimp.the maniac was wearing the zoot and he's crazy.And...WWWAAAAHH!!! He even knew my name.(walks off)

Tobio:I got two tickets for the Space Bee's adventure movie.(sigh)

Charlie(laughs): Don't take it personally about her.you know it's not your fault to let her be a sad sack.Was it.

(Just then a new Hall monitor boy named Detective Mike Kellaway and his detective Doyle have arrived in the clubhouse.)

Oh look.here comes the new hall monitor in town.Boys,welcome to your new job as the hall monitor clubwatcher.

Mike Kellaway(speaking thai):ฉันมีความสุขที่คุณจะเห็นฉัน ชาร์ลี แต่ถ้าฉันเคยจับคุณในการกระทำฉันจะทำให้คุณเข้าร่วมคนพาลเหล่านี้ลงไปที่สถานกักกันเพื่อให้แน่ใจว่าคุณดีขึ้นตรงและเสียใจจนคุณคิดว่าเป็นเรื่องที่ตลก คิดอีกครั้ง(translation:I'm happy for you to see me charlie,but if i ever catch you in the act, i'll make you join these bullies down to detention to make sure you better be

straight and sorry till you think that's funny. think again.)Alright ipkiss,tell me nice and easy and i'll let you go.when is the last time that the Maniac called the mask jr probably saves the four robbers into action.but accidentally kiss the girl's cheek and make her cry.mess the classroom and the entire clubhouse.and ran

away.but not only that.it was also seen in the neighbourhood place on your mansion.

Tobio:what a coincidence

Mike: Does the word,Doyle's eating a donut is a coincidence mean anything to you?It's an act of your pathetic nature.

Doyle:Lieutenant.he's just doing his normal schoolwork.

Mike:But he's suspicious to hide his secrets.now shut up!!

Hall monitor 01:Mike kellaway.i think i found the mess of the classroom on the level 3rd.

Mike:Rememeber Tobio,i got my eye on you.(walks off to level 3 ) Come on Doyle.(doyle follows him to level 3)

Tobio(gulp!!):I'm in trouble!!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(At the Palace of the tiltons,where the Prince Tilton announces them about the new future of the kids tree city.)

Prince Tilton(as Mayor of the kids club):Children of the kids club,as i wish to announce you all that the future is the kids tree city.i take the pride and declare for tomorrow's party festival.of the official coming soon of the Kids tree city.(the kids applausing tilton for tomorrow's party.)It starts with the little plant that grows

into the gigantic tree.then my father shall begin to built the top of the city,downtowns,shopping malls and many other club businesses we can continue to work.and at kids tree city.we will never be naughty,as long as we could behave like grownups.then the civilization shall begin to civilize in our new city.(pointing the forest

wiht his fingers)What you see,was a medium tree,but in many weeks later.the tree shall grow bigger and more gigantic like you never seen it before.but to do that,i also need the premium boss of the club who is offically the new mayors of each side of the tree city.Charlie Schumacher from the Literature club,Stanley

Arachu from the Officer hall monitor club,Mitch Kattacana
from the Daily News club and Finally the last for the kids channels. Hikayami Mitsukama from Japan from Kids Channel club.(the chidlren are applausing wild)

Tobio(who is sitting and watching tilton):Boy,whatever the tree city is.i sure going to write something that is more improved.

Prince Tilton:And now with this Deeds and rules to the tree city.i shall sign the last blank after the 4 mayors shall sign .so let's rise for Charlie,Stanley,Mitch and Hikayami.(as they stood up.four bosses have stepped into the stage to sign.)But first.before you bosses shall sign.As we the mayor says.

Prince tilton and the 4 mayors:Let the tree city be standing and fluffy.(tilton and the 4 club bosses have signed the signature altogether.and the chidlren have applause wildly.)

(Meanwhile at the Lab house of Pretorius family.in the tree laboratory.there's an evil protagonist named Pretorius jr,who is about to analyse the mask jr's factor with his computer.)

Pretorius(laughs evily):The mask jr's analysis is 100% psycho and fearsome,but wholesome and kind hearted on the inside.ever scince i was once who did not find the species of the superhuman ego.(wlked intot he desk and begin to search for the reality bend superheroes)All superhuman egos are reality bend.make me

feel so mad.but when i saw it on the kids news internet says the Mask jr: psycho superhero foiled the 4 robbers and save the school.but i'm an impatient reader . I must find the true identity of the mask before he keeps it away.Walter!!(Walter the goon have stepped into the lab.)I want you to find the boy named Tobio.so that i

must analyse him to see if tobio is a wild boy.(walter stepped outside and look for tobio)The rest of you,follow him.
to make sure that Tobio must not escape.(the thugs of pretorius jr walks out and follow him)

(back in Tenma's Mansion)

Tobio:But Mom,why would i want to babysit him?

Mitchy tenma:Sweetie,mommy has to go to work.since your father have gone to work on the improtant case.your freindly neighbour James Front told me that you must take care of his baby brother Max Front.max needs protection and a babysitter to look after him.Because he's going on the meeting with his friends at the

Library.(front family knocks the door)Ah,that must be the front.(skate to the door and open)Why James front,glad you came just in time.and there's tobio.

James Front:Thank you Mrs Tenma, i really need tobio to look after my brother.

Tobio:here i am.

James front :O h tobio,thank goodness you're here. now i want you to babysit my baby brother for me. because i'm going to library to communicate with my friends to study some science.because i'll be back at 4pm.Oh and no baby shows for my brother.
just let him watch some cartoons.because my brtoher doesn't follow it.(walks off to the library)Now listen to your heart Tobio.And remember,4pm.

(in Aunt's room)

Mizuame Tenma:You sure you want me to babysit Max for him.

Tobio:Trust me,i just don't want interference to ruin my study for the tomorrow's exam.just let max watch some cartoons.because he tle me that max doesn't follow him.

(in his room)

Aaah,yeap Milo.everything's is now according to his instructions.Oh yeah.just me,homework,you and the mask.(feels his jacket that the mask is gone)THE MASK!!!

(in aunt's room)

Mizuame tenma:Now now max,you'll wait right here.i'll go get some milk for you.(walks out to the kitchen and make milk for max.)

(Max have stepped outside of her room and he puts on the mask that bonds into his face.Max transform into the Psycho mask Max.Psycho Max tears the door open.)

Psycho Max:Guess who?!!

Tobio(Scream):Max!!(Max grabbed tobio's jacket and went outside to play)

Pasycho Max(at the outside of tenma's mansion):Let's have some fun shall we?

Mizuame Tenma:Max?(went outside and saw tobio who was beaten by Psycho Max)Aww,how cute.

Psycho Max(swings tobio around and around):How do you feel Tobio? Dizzy or Spinny?

Tobio:Get me down!!

Psycho Max:What's that? Put you down? Why of course i will.(threw Tobio high in the sky)(Psycho max created the balloon house out of rubber.and filled with boxing gloves)Happy Falling.(As tobio have lifted up ,then he falls into the balloon house.
as he bounce into the house and get beaten by the punching gloves that punches in his face and stomach.and tobio feels dizzy.and fell onto the balloon floor.)Having Fun yet?!!

Tobio(dizzy spinning head) :O h,lookie.stars.i kinda like to have fun here.(fell asleep)

Psycho Max:I'll take that as a yes.(he jumps into the balloon house and tobio have lifted high in the sky.)You Know Tobio,whatever i can have fun.This is going to be a smashing hit.(spins himself into a pilot and turn the balloon house into a startocruiser.)
(and took off to grabbed tobio by opening the back top of the startocruiser.with beds.)And you're not going to miss it.Kinda say.(tobio falls into the bed of the startocruiser and flew back to tenma's mansion.)(psycho max looked at the time,his eyes pop out and tongue stretch.)Oh no,it's 3:50 P.M.Oh well. Back to the

normal max himself.Bye tobio.Thanks for letting me play.(psycho max took off the mask and returns to max again.and crawl back to his mansion.)(Tobio is on the grass,awaken from the dizziness.)

Tobio :O h!! What a nightmare.(picked up the mask and scold the mask)Buddy,Don't ever let him become the psycho baby of madness from now on.you better stick with me or else.(puts the mask back in his jacket)Now about max.

(4:00 pm Later)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

James Front(holding baby max front):Thank you very much for taking care of my baby brother.Tobio.

Tobio:with the help of mizuame tenma.because i'm doing my homework for tomorrow's exam.

James front(surprised):How delightful of you to bring your aunt here.that's what i love the teamwork of babysitting.well,i gotta go now.thanks for babysitting my brother.(walks off to the car and head home)

Tobio: (laughs nervouslly)(Sigh)i'm getting really tired of it.now to finish my exams.

(In His room)

Oh,just look at this mess.what a disaster.i have to pick it up quick.and after that i.(looked at the time is 5:00pm)I have to do my homework for exam.(tobio quickly picked up the room and quickly finish his homework on time)

(the next morning in school)

Mr leo:Alright class, today it's examination time.so do your best well.and remember,don't copy someone else's homework.(pressed the timewatch)And begin.

(2 days later)

Tobio(looking at his marks A+++):Alright!!I got an A+++ on my math homework that'll be great!!(suddenly.Walter have approach to tobio and grab him into the lab.his exams dropped on the floor.)HELP!! Somebody help me.(the minions wrapped his mouth with a duct tape.)

(in the tree lab of pretorius jr)

(Tobio was restrained into the mecahnical chair that analyse tobio's blood.)

(Just then,Pretorius jr have came to the lab in the shadow sinister shilouette)

Pretorius Jr:Welcome to my Lab,tobio. I am Pretorius Jr.(walks to the computer)I am a mad Boy who is in the entire touch of reality bend superheores.because i've already found that you're just an ordinary boy.who is impressive about the normal life.and sometimes who have suffered from the ego.the psychological

profiles says that you have the power of the wild boy.the wild boy who is kindhearted.(walks to tobio,and feels that he have the mask.Pretorius jr took out the mask from the jacket)Ah,looks like i've just found the mask.perfect enough to copy one of the most superpowers.thank you for bringing the mask to me.when i finish

manufacture the mask,i'll just have to keep it as a souvenir.when i can see my bullies transform into an army of the invicible fighting forces.to do my beating.And your possession fo the mask will be no more.

Tobio:What are you going to do with me?

Pretorius jr:That's a great question.i'm going to turn you into a cadaver!! so you'll no longer live in the earth.and once i rule the bangkok's edge and the kids club.i will turn bangkok's edge into the state of Science.i call it Pretorius City!!

Tobio(gasp):You'll never get away from this Pretorius jr.Soon as i'm free and i'll take that mask from you to transform.

Pretorius jr :O n the contrary Tobio.this chair is actually pure electricity and the alien's metal which i wanted from the aliens friends.too bad,that you cannot set yourself free.but before i manufacture this mask.I too have something to show you.you see,this was not an ordinary clothes.one press of an invisible button of my

chest and.(pressed the chest and his clothes transformes and morph into a battle suit!!tobio screams at his transformation)Behold!! the Power of the Symboite cloths.that transforms anything that i can touch.and once i touch it to tranform i can destroy the city!!

Tobio:But..where did you get that cloth from.

Pretorius jr(the morphing suit walks to tobio):That's easy Tobio,i search for the latest morphable material so i could create the ultimate clothes that can transform into the most dealiest weapons of all,but then, i've found it. i've found the material.it was called the Plasmawave crystal from the uranus planetary mine.Perfect

enough to create a fabric.plus the plasma wave is actually a morphable symbiotic fibre which forms into any deadliest weapons to kill and destroy.As you can see Tobio.once i made the cloth for myself, i took a test on my newest outfit.i realize that it was stable.Thanks to the fallen comet from uranus.i've found the inside

of the comet was the plasmawave crystal.Observe.(the floor unleashed the piles of metal.Pretorius jr controls the weapon outfits.the symbiote cloth raise it's blade and slash the metal poles into half.and the symbiote cloth morphs it's blade into a blaster and blast the metals till it melts.the symbiote clothes return to the

normal outfits.)Do you have any questions? Tobio.

Tobio:Wow.You're not going to destroy the city.

Minion 1: (approach to pretorius jr)Sir,there's an intruder on the first level of your tree lab.

Pretorius jr: (walks into the table and puts the mask on the table)But first,i think i'll stop the intruder for trespassing my lab.(walks off.)i'll be back to get my mask manufactured to my henchmen.(the door close)

Tobio:Whew!! save by the table.(just then,a girl named peggy brandt came to tobio and set tobio free from the chair.and when tobio is freed,he took the mask from the table and ran out of the lab but suddenly he saw a button .tobio and peggy ran intot he button,tobio pressed the button,the door automatically opens and

found a pod.tobio puts the mask into his jacket and ran into the pod.as they enter the pod,he pressed the button,and the door have hatched open but suddenly it automatically turn from door into a slide.)Hmm,does pretorius jr actually creating a roller coaster?

Peggy brandt: Duh.i think he did.(tobio pressed the start button and slide the pod down.as tobio and peggy are on the pod.as the pod slides,the pod activates the wings and took off.the slides turns back to the door,and close.and the pod door automatically close.when pretorius jr returns,he was horrified that tobio is gone.And

the mask too.)

Pretorius Jr(angry): DON'T JUST STAND THERE!! AFTER THEM!!!(The minions ran off to after tobio and peggy.)

(At the Bangkok's Edge's Largest Temple complex called Wat Chai Pho.the pod landed onto the floor of the courtyard complex temple.Tobio and Peggy stepped out of the pod.and walk to the exit. )

Peggy Brandt:Allow me to introduce you to my name.I'm peggy brandt.the news reporter from the daily news club.i'm very good at keeping the secret for you.

Tobio:thanks peggy. i knew you believe me so well. now,we'll just have to run to the exit before his henchmans gets us.(they ran into the exit.just then the hall monitors on their toy cars have arrived in the temple.)(the hall monitor stepped out of the car.
and approach to tobio.)

Hall monitor boy 01: (gave tobio the test papaer)is this your paper?(tobio took the paper from the hall monitor who gave him)Alright,tell us what happened here?(suddenly a helicopter from pretorius jr unleashed the minions who are about to capture them.)Hop aboard to my car.(tobio and peggy ran into his car along with the

hall monitor who ran back.and start the engine)Hang on tight!!(they begin to drive fast to the street.as the minions climbed back up of the helicopter to chase them.)
(the hall monitor cars steered right and left.)

(In their toy car.)(Hall monitor 1 is calling the backup with his phone.)Attention all backups,this is hall monitor Kenichi here.bring out the toy tanks.and toy helicopters to shoot that evil menace's helicopter's fast.(Hall monitor Kenichi looks back at the helicopter.)And i think they're gaining on us.Hurry!!(pulls the lever into

speed to lose the helicopter from gaining them.)

(in the pretorius jr helicopter.)

Thug 01(in the cockpit.):We are losing them.Full speed ahead.

Thug 02(flying in the helcopter and pushe the lever into full speed.):I'll activate the Nerf cannon.

Thug 01:Great idea.Do it.

(as they kept on driving to lose from the helicopters,they activates the nerf combustion cannon and shoot it on the road till it blows into a hole.as their cars stops at the falling pit of the road.the hall monitor called the backups to destroy the helicopter.but the minions used his cork laser gun and shoot at the hall monitor's

phone.)

(tobio and peggy stepped out of the car and ran into the temple.a temple named Wat Phramatha.as they went into the courthyard.they went to the construction site of the new Chedi where the constructors are filling the path with cememnt for the new stairs. as they stepped up,they accidentally stepped into the cement.and

their legs is stuck.)

Pretorius jr Henchman 01:There they are,(they took out the cuffs and walk approached to them slowly)There's no where you can run.

Tobio(struggle the way out from the cement.but his legs got stuck): (sigh)I'm sorry mom.

To Be Continued.

Return to “Fan Creations”