MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Gemstone2474" wrote:THIS MAY SPOIL THE STORY, SO DON"T READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im not sure if this will help or hinder you but Astro dose eat in the 2009 movie. Ok, they don't show him EAT anything, but he has food in front of him and you would think Tenma would not put food in front of Astro if he couldn't eat it.

I noticed that to, but since no one has actually proof of ASTRO picking up something and eating it, I decided, why not? :D but I do see what your talking about
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 11

Astro took a spoon full of soup and put it in his mouth. Giving him a little electric shock on his tongue. When he finally swallowed. More zappeds followed down his thoat till he felt it get to his chest and drip on everything.
Astro was scared to death! What if it touches his core! What if he starts to smoke and catches on fire!

Meghan cluelessly stood there looking around the room. Then she walked over to the window.
This gave astro just enough time to get rid of the soup. So he tried to figure out where to put it. He couldnt thing of anywhere though and kind of got worried that Meghan would turn around and make him finish it.
Astro noticed that Meghan was about to turn around and had to quickly get rid of the soup. But he looked around again and couldn't find a place. He then looked down at the soup rolled his eyes and quickly filled his mouth. He didn't swallow how ever.
"wow Toby! You finished that soup like you were starving!" Meghan walked over and picked up the tray and headed towards the door. Then turned around.
"hey Toby, do you need anything else?"

Astro knew that he couldn't answer with a mouth full of soup, so astro swallowed all of it. Twitching at all the electric shocks he was getting.

"oh my gosh! Are you ok! Your twitching like crazy."

"o-oh yeah. I-I'm f-f-f-fine. I-am just. Just c-c-cold."

"I'll go get you more blankets."

"Th-th-th anks"
Meghan then left and astro was still twitching to the max.

The zaps hurt worse every time the happened. Pain filled astro until it finally stopped.

"I got you the biggest blanket I could find." said meghan while she was walking through the door.

"oh thanks again." astro grabbed the blanket and rapped it around him.
"glade that's over with" astro thought to himself.

But at the exact moment the soup hit Astros chest. Dripping everywhere. It was all slummy and sticky. Astro shivered with disgust.

"your still cold!? How is that possible?" Meghan exclaimed.

"I guess I'm just different" replied astro.

"you most certainly are."Meghan then walked over to astro.
"I have to go, maybe this will warm you up."
She then kissed him on the cheek and left.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 12

Astro quickly inhanced his hear to make square Meghan was out of the house.
Once he couldn't hear her foot steps anymore, Astro threw his blankets on the ground and ran as fast as his metal legs could go to the restroom.
Once in there, he opened his chest to see soup EVERYWHERE! Astro Knew he had to get his core out of his chest before the sticky substance got to it.
So Astro once again had to quickly run. He was running to his room to get a chord that his father gave him in a situation where the core was in danger. So Astro sat in the bathroom with a chord connected to his chest and a towel to clean the soup. Then Astro thought to himself "why would I go through all of this for A girl I barely know?"

And just then dr. Tenma came through to door.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- HUGS ASTROBOY IS SO CUTE AND SWEET IN THIS STORY - THANKS WITH FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE BLUECORE PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING THIS CUTE STORY

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 12 years ago

Astro's going to have a bit of explaining to do!!! :D
*ABSCOND*

BlueCore
Robot President

"Gemstone2474" wrote:Astro's going to have a bit of explaining to do!!! :D

Exactly! His dad is probably gonna be all.... Well... Dad like hahaha! :lol:

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 11 years ago

BlueCore I just thought i should say on behalf of everyone that reads this amazing Fan Fiction that you are wrighting an spectacular peice of work that is keeping us all on the edge of our seats!!!!!!! :D

*ABSCOND*

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

"Gemstone2474" wrote:BlueCore I just thought i should say on behalf of everyone that reads this amazing Fan Fiction that you are wrighting an spectacular peice of work that is keeping us all on the edge of our seats!!!!!!! :D

Aw! Thank you! I feel so special!

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 13

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

"hello son. I just want to make sure.... oh my god..." tenma said with a sick feeling in his stomach.

"dad! It's not as bad as it looks! It's just...well..." but Astro couldn't continue without telling his father about Meghan.

Tenma, ignoring what Astro was saying, ran over to his son with another towel in hand and tried to help dry.

"how could this happen! I made you to have no oil leaks ever! This wasn't supposed to happen! And not...." tenma then notice that the substance was hot." wait a second..." then he smelled the air noticing a familiar smell.
"Astro... Is this.. Is this soup?"

Astro tried to defend himself.
"what? No! Don't be silly! Why would I have soup inside me?"

"so it's not soup? Your saying if I went into the kitchen there would still be a can of soup in there?" tenma asked.

"ugh.... No. There wouldn't. This is soup."

"Astro why would you eat soup. You know you can't eat. There's no technology for that yet! Why?" tenma asked with total curiosity.

"well..."

What will Astro do next? Will he spring up another lie? Will he tell the truth about Meghan? Tune in next week for another exciting edition of
MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Awww BlueCore this is really cute, but HEY I thought robots couldn't lie!! LOL!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Fan Creations”