A Cruel Irony (A Tenma One-shot)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

Yeah, I see your point there. The way I was trying to convey it though, it's almost like being forgiving is Hoshie's greatest weakness. She doesn't like that her husband won't listen or even acknowledge that he's being neglectful of his family, and yet, she still wants him to be happy.

It's pretty much the reason why she ends up passing away so young, and it's also the reason Tenma sort feels responsiblefor her death in a way. At least that's how I tried to convey it.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

She's definitely troubled, perhaps even more than Tenma (at least up to that point!). Yes, it makes sense that putting such a burden on herself would end up affecting her health.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Indeed.

In fact, that's actually how I try to convey Hoshie'sstruggle if she were in the 2003 series. However, I tend toplay it as more; I'll keep going without you, but I still love you, even if I know you'll never come back.

Astro Forever
Administrator

"Prettywitchiusaka" wrote:However, I tend toplay it as more; I'll keep going without you, but I still love you, even if I know you'll never come back.

Reading that, it applies so well to both Tenma and Hoshie (to me at least) that I'm not sure which one you are thinking of when writing this. :lol:

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

I'm specifically referring to Tenma when I say that. But I think given how I've developed Hoshie for my fanon stuff, that I think it applies to her as well.

Astro Forever
Administrator

I wasn't sure, in fact I thought we were still talking about Hoshie. :D

Return to “Fan Creations”