Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

Thank you

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astroboy season 3: the forbidden Cave Temple of India
By Eugene Tan Ong Siong
Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment.

(In Delhi Children's City Airport,Astro,Cobalt and his two friends Santanil Foarte and Vajravaar Brate Mare are arriving at the Departure where their new friends Najashay,Viarasattva and
Rajimi are waiting for them.)

Vajravaar:Here we are,Astro. Delhi India At Last.

Santannil:This is the country of India where we spend our rejuvenation times practicing our combats in the childrens city of Delhi.

Vajravaar: We actually remember this place very well after your sad story.

Santannil: So we decided that we could make a big changes in the present to alter our future.And now we're back to visit again to practice our combats again.

(As They(Najashay,Viarasattva and Rajimi)Approach them.)

Najashay: Welcome to India,Astro.(Face to them(Foarte Santannil and Brate Vajravaar))And Welcome back,Mare brothers.

Santannil:Thank you for coming today,guys.(Face to Astro)I like you to meet our new friends. Najashay,Viarasattva and Rajimi.

Vajravaar:These two are from Delhi,while this boy is from the Northern India.

Viarasattva: Yes. I'm from the part of Northern India,Vimvattar.

Astro: You live in Vimvattar?

Viarasattva: Yes. My family and i are Buddhist. and we do respect to Hindu in Vimvattar too.Anyway.My family and i live in the medium town Of Vimvattar which is
near at the unknown Cave temple.

Astro: Oooh.Sounds interesting.

Viarasattva:Glad to hear it,Astro. Because This Unknown Cave temple was built in the ancient times of India in 190 B.C.We dunno what temple is this.But i still say that i haven't
discover the great temple since the first time.

Astro: Have you been there?

Viarasattva: No. Actually,i haven't been to the cave temple before.But if you do,we'll always go there for the first time today.

Najashay:You're speaking our language,Viarasattva.

Astro:That's why we shall visit Professor Rijanamill to unveil the great Book of gold for our group assignment.

Viarasattva:Cool.

Cobalt:That's why Dr O Shay have given us the important assignment of the hunt of the Book of Gold.

Astro:And to be sure that We have to be on the lookout for Jack Jones.

Viarasattva: Jack Jones?

Astro: The American Claim Jumper from USA.

Cobalt: he's already in India. So we have to stop him from stealling the Book of gold.

Viarasattva:They better be.If they use it for evil,India will be in Doomsday forever.Like turning India into dark Gold of Destruction.where people could die of suffocation of the
dark gold curse.

Astro: and if they does,they'll also be turned into gold as we don't like it.

Viarasattva: Well we can't just stand there,let's take our toy plane to Vimvattar.

Astro:Right on.

(In the Plane to Vimvattar.)

Vjaravaar: Viarasattva,are you sure that Dr Rijanamil is your great Uncle?

Viarasattva: Of course,he's only 28 yrs old in the cave temple,waiting for us to comeby.After all,he's the part of my family. now Enough talk,guys. we must get into the taxi jeep to the
temple.

Astro: Right.

(In the Forbidden cave temple of Vimvattar. Astro,cobalt and his friends have arrive.)

Viarasattva: Uncle!!

Professor Rijanamil(looks at his cousin):Viarasattva!!(As Viarasattva embraced him happily.)

Viarasattva:How are you today?

Professor Rijanamil:I'm fine,Viarasattva.Glad you make it on time.

Viarasattva: Uncle,i like you to meet Astro and Cobalt.And this is the Mare brothers of Romania.

Professor Rijanamil:Nice to meet you all.

Viarasattva(face to Astro and Cobalt.):As you can see,Guys. My Uncle is working real hard on excavating real treasures which are safe. Sometimes,he don't excavate treasures which
is forbidden from all good temples.

Astro: I can see that now.So now that we're here,are we ready to excavate the book of gold.

Dr Rijanamil:You bet,Astro. but first,i want both of you to wear your armors.It'll protect you both from Jack jones Tronowave substances.

Cobalt: Gosh,where are our armors?

Dr Rijanamil(blows his whistle for robot assistants.): Don't worry. my new assistants shall give you both the armos you need.

(Later,in the temple.They are on the hunt for the book of gold.)

(Astro and Cobalt are looking at the Buddha idols around in the temple.)

Astro: Wow!! There must be lot's of cool Idols around in here.

Cobalt:I wonder what it is?

Dr Rijanamil: We can't tell you that now,It's an unknown. Unless if we could excavate the Book of gold.We'll tell you what it is.

Viarasattva:Because that's the sacred rules of the temple. Never name the temple unless the book of gold shall be excavted.

Cobalt: Oh.

Astro: He's right,Cobalt. If we name this temple,we'll fall into our demise by the great unknown temple.

Viarasattva: Yes. But if we find the Book of gold on time,The rules will allow us to name the temple.

Astro: was it safe?

Viarasattva: Of course it's safe. And besides,the book of gold is definitely not forbidden.

Vajravaar: Wow. He's good at documents of temple rules and laws.

Santannil:I know.

(As he looks at the Navigator.)

According to this navigator map,we're at the ten halls of the forbidden temple.All we need now is to pass through the ten halls.

Vajravaar: Yeah,Each halls contain various treasures which is forbidden. So we better not excavate the treasure.

Santannil:You're right,Vajravaar Brate. We're only here to excavate the book of gold that the rule of the temple told us to.

Cobalt: Alright,guys. less talking more working on the excavation.

Vajravaar:How long will it take to get there?

Cobalt: Soon,guys. just only about 12 ft to go.

Astro: boy,it's a good thing that this forbidden temple didn't harm us.

Cobalt: tell me about it.

(In the Treasure room. they spotted the book of gold.)

There's the Book of Gold!

Astro: Careful. it could be a trap.

Cobalt: Didn't you remember that this is not a real threatening tomb?

Astro: but what if we get caught by some sharp arrows and stuff?

Cobalt: Will you stop reacting like this. this real forbidden temple doesn't harm us at all.

(As cobalt approach the book.he takes the book from the stand.)

And now that we got the Book of Gold,we shall get ready to analyse to the Science industry before we could give it to the historian ministry.

Jack Jones(Appeared from the dark place):I wouldn't be so sure of it.

Astro(Shocked):Jack Jones!! How did you...

Jack Jones:Get inside? Simple,we just pass through the new passageway until this great henchmam found the forbidden temple secret entrance.Believe me,kid.It's a great old place
for the 1000 yr old passageway.(He yanked the book from Cobalt)And now that we got the book of gold,i shall conquer the Entire India by the Dark gold of Destruction!!

Henchman 1: You're awesome,Boss.

Jack Jones: Thanks. Now we'll have to leave them behind the temple where they'll die in the trap forever.(He takes the bomb out of his backpack.press the button,and throw
the bomb onto the floor.)Have a pleasant stay,idiots!

(Jack jones teleport themselves out of the temple.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(At the Vimvattar cave temple.Jack jones and his henchmen ran into the copter and the copter flys away,)

The first thing i have to do is to get my revenge on Attar Pradesh India for turning their backs on me.They think that this is going too far for my adventure. Too rich and too bossy.
But not for long,becuase once i have this
book of gold,we'll turn Attar Pradesh upside down by casting the dark spell of gold onto the great ancient monastery of attar. and then,we'll have some fun of destorying
The enitrwe india with this book.

Henchman 2: you're in the fan of magic.

Jack jone: Not really,actually. i'm just a half fan of magic.now let's get even on Attar.

(Back to Astro in the temple.)

Astro: This is it,guys. we're all going to die in this temple.

Temple: Not quite.

(As the light from the temple beams at the bomb. the bomb vannish away.)

Astro(surprised):Who are you?

(As the great guardian appeared from the cave temple.)

Guardian: I'm Alosoma. the Great Guardian of the Forbidden temple. I've guard this book of gold to protect from any evil raiders who dares to use it for curse. And now,Jack jones has
got the book. You must stop them,Astro. And there's no time to loose. you've got to Save India from his dark hearted magic which is about to turn india upside down.

Astro: Okay.

Alosoma:And if you retrieve the book of gold to your faithful friend Dr Rijanami. You can name the temple happily.

Astro: cool.

Alosoma: And now i shall teleport you two to the Attar Pradesh.So that you both shall stop them early.

Cobalt: Count me in.

(As Alosoma use his powers to teleport them to Attar. Astro and Cobalt are ready to face the final challenge against Jack jones who is about to cast the Attar upside down.)

(When Astro and cobalt dissapears to Attar.)

Dr Rijanami: Will they be alright,Alosoma?

Alosoma: Not to worry,my freind. As long as i gave them the power to stop Jack and his henchmen.They'll be alright as they will.

Dr Rijanami: Well that's a relief.

Alosoma: now all of you must be patience.They'll retrive the book back to Dr Rijanami soon.

Dr Rijanami: okay.

Vajravaar: What about us?

Alosoma:Ah..yes. Their new avengers. In that case, i shall teleport the Mare brothers to Attar as well. For backup.

(In Attar P[radesh,Astro and Cobalt have arrive earlier.)

Astro: Here we are.Attar pradesh.

Cobalt(spotted the copter.):And there's Jack jones!!

Astro: Yay!! We're here!!

(In the copter)

Jack Jones: (Shocked) What?!!Astro and Cobalt Escaped?! How!!(shook his head to snap out of it)No matter, i still have the book of gold.(He waves his hands to summon the
Gold power of darkness from his hands and blast the gold energy at them(Astro and cobalt).But they evade Jack's attack.)You can't stop me now,Brats!!

Astro:Can't we?!!

(They(Astro and cobalt)transform into Ultimate Astroman and Ultra Cobalt.)

Jack Jones: That's what i've been waiting for.

(He blast the dark gold energy at them. They suddenly turned into gold.)

At Last,they're finished!!!

(But then, the gold starts to break.)

What?

(Ultimate Astroman and Ultra Cobalt breaks themselves free from the gold freeze.)

I don't believe it.

Ultimate Astroman: You we're saying about gold darkness,Jones?

(they flie at the copter.and smash the copter.When the copter is smash,it falls onto the ground.As they land onto the ground,looking at the copter.)

Where did they go?

(As the communicator beeps.he answers.)

Hello?

Jack Jones(On the screen.):You may have interferred my vengence on Attar. but i still have only one thing to defeat you both.Because i've got the hostage!!

(ultimate Astroman and ultra cobalt Horrified.)

Your friend,Viarasattva,Najashay and rajimi are about to be frozen in gold.Unless if you do exactly as we say. Come to Chennai temple of Sri Wattamayaman in about 43 Mins.
Surredner immediately and i'll spare these three for now.

Astroman: what about Dr Rijanami?!!

Jack Jones: I don't take him. I only take three of them.So you both better hurry. my powers are about to freeze them dead.

(Jack jones ends the call.)

Ultimate Astroman: If he tries to...

(Then, Santannil and Vajravaar appears.)

Santannil:We're here.

Vajravaar:Where's Jack jones?

Ultimate Astroman: He's at the Chennai temple of Sri Wattamayaman.with your three friends.

Ultra cobalt: held hostage in the main shrine hall.

Vajravaar: Oh no!! They wouldn't.

Ultimate Astroman:What are we going to do now?

Vajravaar: Don't worry.We'll think of something to stop Jack jones and his Dark gold power.

Santannil:In the meantime,we'll have to visit the great Buddha stupa of Calcutta where we're going to see the great sorcerer who can teach us new magic.

Ultimate Astroman: okay. but we'll be careful.

Santannil:Good luck.

(In Chennai Temple of Sri Wattamayaman.they bust the door open,And they saw the three freinds tied onto the wall of Vishnu.)

Ultimate Astroman:Alright,Jack. Come on out immediately.So we could end this challenge.

Jack Jones(came out from the deity hall 2):As you wish.

(Jack jones Summons the great power to blast them. causing their armors to break away and froze into gold.)

Well that's what i called fast surrender.(Face to the Book of gold.)Thanks to this book of gold chapter 56.They're suppose to surrender to me,But oh well.I guess these two shall be frozen
to death forever.this should do it good.(Face to Virasattva,Najashay and Rajimi.)And ask for you,idiots. i was going to turn you three into gold,but fortunately.I've already froze these
two scrapbots into gold onto the wall of Ganesh where they'll be joining Ganesh into the great sky of Hindu.It makes me feel happier already.

Viarasattva: and we're not.

Jack Jones: Oh,Don't worry,Viarasattva. It won't be long now as my faithful henchmen shall unleash the great Sword spikes from the wall. leaving you three to drop into the spike
and juiced like the fresh fruit which gush the juices out of it.In the meantime,the sword gear will slowly near the rope to cut which will then fall in about 30 minutes.it won't be long.
as the police came to rescue you three. then i'll conquer the entire India with my bare Magic!(As they walk away.)Until then,idiots. Goodbye.(face to his henchmen.)Come my freinds.
we've got some unfinish business to finish.

Henchman 1: Right,boss.

Jack jones: and once we're done,i'll double both of your salary in your cheques.

Henchman 1: thanks,boss.

(At the Stupa of Calcutta.)

Sorcerer:Read everything you can to get your new magic.

Vajravaar(holding his new Book of new magic.):Thank you,faithful Sorcerer.

Santannil:Are you sure that this new magic will eliminate the gold curse?

Sorcerer :O nly if you follow the magic rules. it will destroy the evil gold curse.Now hurry,your friends are in danger at the temple of Sri Wattamayaman.

Santannil:How did you know?

Sorcerer: my crystal ball tells me that your friends are trapped in the golden cocoon in the Chennai temple.

Vajravaar: Oh no!! We've got to help them.

Sorcerer:Be careful,my friends. It's not too late for both of you to stop them.

Vajravaar: Thank you.

(As Vajravaar and Santannil runs to their toy car. the toy car drives to the childrens city airport.)

Sorcerer:Farewell,my young faithful fighters.

(In Chennai temple,Vajravaar and Santannil arrived at Sri Wattamayaman temple.And they saw Astroman and Ultra cobalt trapped in the cocoon.)

Vajravaar: Yipes!! Astro is hit by Jack jones magic!!

Santannil: And so is Cobalt!!

Vajravaar: Hang on,Astro and cobalt. we'll get you out of this cocoon in no time.

(As they grab their own hands together. they spin into a tornado of the Holy night. as the night rises from the sky,the moon beams them to gain their power.After their powers are gained.
Santannil drew a pentagram star on the floor with his feet which draws the magic ink out of nowhere.And then,Vajravaar hits the floor with the hand to unleash the new magic.)

(The new Magic resurrects Astro and Cobalts wealth and eliminates the Dark Gold curse.They(Astro and cobalt)are free from the dark gold curse.)

We did it!!

Santannil:This new book of new magic works!!

Vajravaar:We'll thank the sorcerer later.But now.

(As Astro and cobalt awaken from the faint.)

Astro: What happened?

Vajravaar: You've got hit by Jack Jones' strongest magic.

Santannil: Unless you both need your strongest Golden armors to beat the dark gold curse. your new strongest will be filled with new magic which will break the dark gold curse.

Astro: It's true. Well there's no time to waste. we've got to create our strongest armor to beat them.

Santannil:If i may have a suggestion,Astro. We seem that we don't have any scraps to built your armor.

(As the kind Preist appears)

Preist: Ahem. Actually,there's lots of Scraps at the metalyard which is near at our Sri Wattamayaman temple.

Santannil:What? Really?

(At the Metalyard.)

Wow!! There's lots of metals at the yard.

Metalman bots:What can i help you kids?

Santannil:We want to built our strongest armors to stop Jack jones.

Metalman Bots: We metalman bots can dispose the metal,recycle and create new things.Of course we can do it for you.

Santannil:Thanks.

(In Attar Pradesh,the entire monastery is under the spell by Jack jones in his dark gold power.)

Jack jones: Finally,boys. The India shall tremble before the power of Jack jones!!

(Suddenly,Jack jones powers is stopped and the hands suddenly turn stiff in gold.)

Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! What is this?!! Why can't my magic work?!!

Henchman 1(slowly turned into gold from feet.):Uh,boss. something's happening to us?

Henchman 2:Yeah,i feel like we're about to be turn into gold.

Jack Jones(Shocked):What?!! If you both are about to be turned into gold...Then that means.i..(shocked)..No!! No!! It can't be!!

(As the Entire Attar pradesh slowly turn into gold,all people will feel the pain and panic that India is about to become a Golden nightmare.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Back in the Metalyard.)

Vajravaar(building the armor with friends): Let's snap it up,guys.The Dark Gold curse has started.

(As they finally finished building the Armor which are strongest and stable.)

Metalman Bots: There. we're Done.

Vajravaar: These new Strongest magical armors of gold shall break the Dark gold curse permenantly like dirt will be removed by jet water.

Santannil: And now for the final touch.

(He use his right hand to draw stars on each armor.And Vajravaar place his hands onto two armors to gain his powerful strongest magic inside the armor.)

(once the armor is filled with strongest magic.)

Vajravaar: And it's done.(Face to Astro and CObalt)Now get your armors ready,Hurry.

(As they fly away. Vajravaar looks at them hopefully.)

Be careful,Guys.

(As they were in the sky,they saw the part of southeast India slowly turn into Gold. that slowly reachs to Delhi.)

Astro: There's the spot of the dark gold curse!!

Cobalt: good,it's not too late for us to stop the gold.

(They morph their right arms into super Golden Light guns.And they swoop down onto the southeast India to eliminate the golden Curse of darkness.)

(As they were at 10th ft air of Southeast India,they spray their light at the dark gold curse. and it starts to break.the entire line of the dark gold curse slowly evaporates when it breaks.
until it breaks away and explode.as the light gold magic erase the dark gold. the dark gold is about to be eliminated by the light.And when the light gold finished eliminating the
dark gold,the Entire India was back to normal.)

(And for Attar Pradesh,the Dark gold curse is eliminated and it turns back to normal.)

(The People of India cheer Astro and Cobalt wildly for saving India from the Dark curse.)

(As they fly into Attar Pradesh,they reach to the monastery and Saw Jack jones' Hat.)

Hey. Where's Jack Jones?

Astro(picks his hat up.):All we have now is his hat.Maybe we could analyse it.

Cobalt: good plan.

(In the Ministry of Science of India,Delhi.)

Astro: No way!! He's dead?!!

Dr Rajavanna:I'm afraid the the dark gold cells has entered Jack jones skin and blood cells which has quickly turned into Gold and die instantly.

Astro(shocked): This can't be true,is it?

Dr Rajvanna:I'm afraid it's true,Astro. I'm sorry.

Cobalt: That's how he was too greedy to cast the curse upon India.He ever thinks about cash and stuff. that's why he died by some fatal dissapearance.

Astro:Well..Do you think you can revive Jack Jones?

Dr Rajavanna: There's only one chance we may rejuvenate him.But it'll take a few years to compelte the machine.

Astro: thank you.(he gave his hat to Dr Rajavanna.)My borther and i are going to leave now. So do your best to revive him.

Dr Rajavanna: I will.

(At Attar Pradesh.Astro holds his book of gold sadly.)

Astro: I can't belive he actually died instantly like that.

Cobalt: Aw..cheer up,Astro. at the other bright side,things has finally turn back to the way they we're. goldless and active.

Astro: I have to tell Alosoma about this.

Cobalt: yeah,but in the future times,he'll be back.

Astro: soon.

(In the Cave temple,Astro returned the book of gold to Prof Rijanami.)

Alosoma: i believe that Jack jones shall start over again soon.Once he's disciplined in netherworld for over 32 yrs.

Astro: it won't be long now as the ghost appear.

Alosoma: i hope so.

Astro: and now that i've saved India from Jack Jone's curse.and retrieve the book to Rijanami. What shall i call it.

Alosoma: good qustion,Astro.

Astro: How about. Sri Divara Namaja temple.

Viarasattva: Astro,i believe that the cave temple we're in is Buddhist.

Astro: Viarasattva.

Alosoma: He's right,Astro. after you retrieve the book nicely. i suggest that i will alllow all of them to know what it is, and he's got the point. the cave temple is Buddhist.

Astro: Oh. Okay. Then how about Maha Badhadrava Bodhi cave temple.That'll be nice.

Viarasattva: Sounds perfect.

Vajravaar: good choice,Astro.

Alosoma: Maha Badhadrava Bodhi it is.

(As they cheer happily, the cave temple name Maha Badhadrava Bodhi temple is born.)

(Later in Calcutta's Children city.Astro,Cobalt and his freinds are meditating at the Buddhist temple.)

Santannil(meditating): Ah..i'm sure glad that's over for the dark gold curse.

Vajravaar: me too.this golden nightmare of dark gold makes us sicker than ever.

Santannil: I agree with you.Being a statue is the worst life ever.

Astro: but not as long as our light gold of magic elimiantes the Dark gold.

Cobalt: every India states is now normal as ever.

Santannil: i heard that.

(They laugh happily in the temple,As their mission have finally accomplished.And so,India is always free from the dark gold curse.Thanks to Astro's friends Santannil foarte
and Vajravaar Brate's magic.Astro is happy that India has finally restored once more.)

(And so for the next Story,Uran has got her first transformation as she is about to have her fist crime fighting business with Astro and cobalt.)

(Stay tune)

The End.

Next Episode: Uran's First Transformation.

Catch you next time.
Last edited by teugene50 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy New Novels Season 3: Uran's First Transformation.

By Eugene tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment

(In Dr O Shay's House.)

(Uran is practicing her ballet. while Astro is rushing down from his room,Calling Dr O Shay on the phone.)

Astro(answering dr o shay on videophone.): Hello. Astro here.

Dr O Shay(on screen.): You've got to come to Honch Valley,Astro. There's the big fire tornado is about to approach to Dr Torineko's Farm.

Astro(shocked): No sweat,Doctor. i'm on my way.(he ends the call. and rush back into his room to wear his anti fire Armor.then he flies away.)

Uran(looks at Astro flying away to Honch Valley.):why is he rushing like that?I better take a look into his room to see if he has lots of armor.

(In Astro's room.)

Astro didn't lock his room,so i'll just take a peek of his armor closet.

(As Uran press the button,the closet unveils various Armors inside.)

(Uran is surprised)

Wow!! He's got lot's of armor.

(As Chitan walks into his room.)

Chitan: Uran,what are you doing?

Uran: I was looking at his armor.

Chitan:Well you shouldn't touch it. Astro is going to be very angry if you touch it.

Uran: Don't be silly,Chitan. i haven't try it on.

Chitan: You better don't

Uran:Will you relax? I know what i'm doing now that he's gone.

(As she takes his armor,She wears the armor that fits onto Uran.)

Cool!!(She ran into Uran's room.)

Chitan(sigh): Don't say i didn't warn you.

(In Urans room, She looks at herself in the mirror with his armor.)

Uran: Man,i do love this new fit. i wish Dr O Shay could built me the new armor as Astro does. too bad that i don't have it.So i might want to borrow it for a while.

(Suddenly,Uran starts to feel strange.)

Whoa. What's happening to me?

(She shivers and starts to glow.)

I think i'm going to change.(Face to Chitan)Chitan,something's wrong with me.

Chitan: What did i tell ya.

(But then,Uran starts to transform slowly into a beautiful 23 yr old Woman.As her clothes starts to change.)

(As Chitan is blushed after he sees her transformation.he covers his eyes and run away.)

(When Uran is transfromed into a beautiful woman,she looks at herself. until she screams in embarrasment.)

Uran: What have i become!!Chitan!! Come over here to my room!!I think i've became an adult!!

(Later,in the Ministry of Science.)

Tell me,Doctor. What am i now?

Dr O Shay(analyze Uran with his Computer Age Machine.):It appears now that when you wear his armor.Without asking his permission. anyway,your body starts to change.

Uran: What?!!Me?!!

Dr O Shay:Yes,you. You have turned yourself into a beautiful 23 yr old young adult android woman.Do you know what this means?

Uran: Uh...

Dr O Shay: it means you can able to fight crime with Astro.

Uran:Wow!! That's cool. But,wait a minute. if i became a new female sidekick to Astro,how will i transform back?

Dr O Shay: your body shall transform back into a normal Little Uran yourself when you finished fighting crime.

Uran: Are you sure. I don't want Astro to see me like This.

Dr O Shay: Of course,I'm sure.

Uran: Well. All i need now is a mask to wear. so that i will not let My big brother know that i'm here.

(Meanwhile Back to Dr O Shay's House.)

Astro:She's going to be punished for wearing my armor without my permission.Where is Uran?

Chitan:At the Ministry of Science to see Dr O Shay.

Astro: Okay,Chitan. I'll scold her when she comes back.

(But then, Astro saw the News about the mysterious android woman.)

News Man: We Interuppt our programme to bringing you a special news bulletin.A mystrious woman have foiled Katrino's destructional machine to save the Orphanage from
wreckening down to develope. and Katrino is arrested thanks to that unknown woman.

Astro: An Unknown Woman?

News Man: Here's the picture of the Unknown Woman in her mask.this picture shows that this good woman have saved the day and vanished into nowhere to be seen.
but when she returns,she'll be here to fight crimes with Astro.

Astro: I don't recognize this woman.though i didn't know that she saved the orphanage from Katrino. that Two spike hair,could it be...hmmm.(Face to Chitan.)Chitan, i've got a strange
feeling that i must know about this woman.

(When Uran in her normal body appeared from nowhere.)

Uran: Uh..Hi,Astro. I'm Back.

Astro(angrily): Uran!! There you are!! I like to have a word with you!!

(Later in Uran's Room.)

An another thing,Uran. Don't you ever come to my room without asking my permission from now on.And don't you dare to steal my armor from me.(He walks away.)

Uran: great.Now i'm in big trouble.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Chitan: Don't take it so hard,Uran. But i'll keep the secret for you.

Uran: About what?

Chitan: About your first transformation.Forutnately,i didn't let Astro know about your secret.

Uran: Oh,that's good. but the bad news is that i'm grounded by Astro. grounded is that i cannot come to his city for a month.

Chitan: well you better stick your punishment for a month. until he let's you go to his city.

Uran: thanks for Asking me,Chitan.

Chitan:You're welcome.

Astro(in his room.): Chitan,can you come to my room for a moment?

Chitan: I better go to his room now.(He walks away)

(In Astro's room,Astro showed him(Chitan) the Mysterious woman on newspaper.)

Astro: We better go to my city to find out who she is.and when we do,we'll know who she is now.

Chitan(shocked): (Mumbling)I was afraid of that.

Astro: Let's go,Chitan. i wanna know about this woman who steals my job.

Chitan: Uh,Astro. She didn't steal your job. she just do the first job for you. After you stopped the great fire tornado from burning Dr Torineko's farm.

Astro: So?

Chitan: So,that means she's able to be your sidekick someday. and she's willing to join you on a fight against evil forces from saving the city.Wouldn't be great.

Astro(Comtemplative): I'll think about it.But right now,we have to analyse the woman.

(In Astro's city. Astro have found the analyse the woman on the machine.)

I Don't believe it!! It's Uran!! But how did she became a woman like this?!!

Chitan(shocked): (sigh)I'm sorry,Uran. I've tried.

Astro: Chitan,tell me what happen? Tell me what does she became a strong woman?

Chitan: Well...

(Later.)

Astro: I get it now.When she wears my armor, she suddenly starts to change into a woman. and when she fights crimes,she turns back to uran herself.

Chitan: i tried to keep the secret for her.but now.

Astro: Hey. Don't take it so hard,Chitan. since she fought Katrino for me. i'll let her fight crimes with me every time.

Chitan: Really?!!

Astro: Yes. as long as he has a first job. i'll tell her that i'll let her go for now.

(Later.)

Uran: I can't believe that he knows who i am.

Chitan: I'm sorry i blew it away,Uran.

Uran: Hey,that's okay. it doesn't matter.As long as he and you can keep the secrets,i'll be just fine.

Chitan: Thanks,Uran.

(Suddenly,the alarm has aound in Dr O Shay's house.)

Uran: That must be the alert.I gotta go.

(She runs away.)

Take care fo yourself,Chitan.

Chitan: Bye bye,Uran.

(As They untie together.Dr O Shay appears on the screen tv.)

Dr O Shay: Hello,Astro,Uran and Cobalt.

Uran: We're at your service,Doctor.

Dr O Shay: Good. Because i've got some improtant things for you three to do. there's a terrible Avalanche in Canada are about to hit the Town of Ontaria.You three have to stop the
Labdslides to save the town.

Astro: We're on our way.

Uran: Let's go to Canada.

Cobalt: yeah!!

(As Astro,Uran and Cobalt in their armors flies away to Canada.)

Uran(surprised):I'm actually flying!!

Astro: You are now. But let's talk about it after we save the Ontaria town.

Cobalt: yeah.

(In Canada.They appeared to stop the Avalanche.)

Uran: we're on time.

Cobalt: let's blow the avalnache to somewhere!!

Uran: Are you sure?

Cobalt:Yes i'm sure.

(As they breathe in stronger, they blow the avalanche away with their powerful might. as the avalanche flies away from earth to outer space.)

(Once again,Ontaria town is save By Astro and his two sibilings.)

(In Dr o shay's house,Chitan is pleased that they have finally done.)

Chitan: I'm so proud of them,cause i'm not going to his room to be like them.

(chitan walks back to Chitan;s room and study.)

I better go to my room now and study some maths and all.

(Robita offs the tv.)

Robita: would you like a drink?

Chitan: Yes,Please. I like to have some nice hot cocoa.

(As they fight against Willson from terrorizing Czech with his creation monsters.they kept on continuing to do more crime fighting business,until Uran is much exciting than ever.)

Uran: I love this job!!

(That night.)

Goodnight,boys. we'll have to prepare our package for our school.

Astro: Uran,are you sure that you've got school?

Uran: i'm always sure,Astro. My school is in the Neckenale elementery. 1st Grade.Last time,i've got the perfect day from the first day of school,and it was perfect.

Astro: well....Did Dr O Shay take you there?

Uran: Yeap.

Astro: alright,be good in school tomorrow.

Uran: thank you.

(Just as they we're in bed. they slept quietly without a noise.But suddenly,an evil spy is spying on them.He sneaked into Dr O Shay's House to kidnap Chitan.)

(As he is in the house,he sneaks into Chitan room.And find Chitan. but when he spots Chitan on bed. He quickly grab him and run away with Chitan.)

(The Next Morning.)

Chitan is Kidnapped!!!

Astro:And we found a message on his bed.

Cobalt: why would anyone wants to kidnap him for such ransom?

Astro(read the message):That becuase it is the kidnap ransom.

Cobalt: with some special jewel.

Astro: No. it only says that bring the ruby .

Cobalt: why would he need the ruby for?

Astro: only one way to find out.

Uran:now that i've got the power. we all have to rescue Chitan before it's too late. And i say i have a plan to stop him.

(at the Abandoned Ferry Terminal.Astro and his siblings approached the entrance with Ransom $10,000,000.)

This must be the place.

(Uran transforms into a woman.)

And i'll name myself as Uranium Woman.

Astro(transform.):So do i.

Cobalt(transform): Me too.

Astroman:Uran,are you sure that this transformation would do to stop him?

Uranium Woman :o nly one thing to find out.(She takes the fake ruby out of nowhere)With this fake ruby.

Astroman:alruight,uran. now let's save Chitan.

(In the harbor.)

Come out now,sir. we've got the ransom and the ruby.

(As the evil villain appeared.)

Villain: About time you came.

Astroman: Release Chitan Immediately and we'll give you the ransom and the Ruby.

Villain: Not yet,first i want to show you my project first before i release your brother.

Astroman: well you better be quick.

Villain:You'll see.

(In the Abandoned ferry terminal laboratory.)

This is the new Time Displacement Missile. once i attach this ruby onto the end of the tip of the rocket.I'll unleash my rocket to freeze their time and do whatever i can.

(As He opens the ransom,he saw a real ruby which inside the ransom $10,000,000)

At least,she can't fool me with this fake imitation ruby out of glass.(He throws the fake ruby away.)And now i got the real ruby,it's time for all of you to watch.

(As he walks to the elevator. it lifts him up to the tip of the rocket.he attached the ruby onto the watch.)

Astroman: Enough exhibition,pal. Where's Chitan?!!

Villain: Ah,yes. He's in the second cell of my lab where i have him rot by tronowave and instantly dead.

Astroman: You're mad!!

Villain: You may call me mad,cause my name is Daduki from South Korea!!

Astroman:You won't get away!!

Daduki: And neither is this!!(he snaps his fingers to call his troopers.as troopers approach him.)You see,i'm the 4th boss of the Black Snake.Katrino have given me a perfect job to
set you up into the trap.And now that the ruby is on the rocket. let's freeze the time permenantly.(He press the button to launch the rocket in 60 minutes.)

(As Astroman and his siblings charge at them, his troopers freeze them with their time gun!!)

You can't stop me now. in about 56 mins the rocket will freeze the time permenantly and we could do whatever we want.

Henchman 1: Shall we put them into the cage with Chitan?

Daduki: Certainly.You may.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(In the cage.)

(Daduki is at outside cage.)

Have a pleasant stay in this tronowave cell.

(they walk away.)

Astroman: We've got to get out of here somehow.

Ultra cobalt: our armors will only last for 32 mins until it'll break away and it'll weak our powers out.

Uranium Woman: My new armor has got something that'll kill the Tronowave cell.

Astroman: And just how are you going to use it?

Uranium Woman(takes the diamond chip from her armor.):Watch.(She placed the chip onto the floor. and bash her chip that unleash the superior ploverwave electricity
which will eliminates the Tronowave cells. and then the cell explodes into impact.)

Astroman: COOL!!

Uranium Woman:And now i'll revive our brother,Chitan.(she takes the diamond chip from her armor.)Good thing that my armor dispense the super diamond chip.

(Later,in the lab.)

Astroman: Daduki is going to freeze the time if we don't stoip the rocket.

Uranium Woman(takes the super ruby chip from her armor.): This new Decativation Ruby chip i have is al we need to kill the data and the activation of the rocket forever.

Astroman: wow.You're awesome.

Uranium Woman: I know, but there's no time to lose,boys. Both of you must stop Daduki and his henchmen from putting a target programme on downtown. Hurry.

Astroman: you heard what Uran says.We've got to work fast.

(In Downtown Metro City.)

Daduki(place the Target board on the park grass.):Soon the rocket will blow and the power will freeze the time permenantly.

Henchman 1: we got our anti time freeze armor ready,boss.

Daduki: Perfect. in about 23 mins the rocket will launch and hit onto the grass.then it'll blw and freeze the time so we could do whatever we want to.

Astroman:Think again,Daduki.

Daduki(spotted Ultimate Astroman and Ultra Cobalt flies to attack them):I don't believe it.

Ultimate Astroman: Looking for us?!!

Daduki: Shoot them!!

(As they attempt to fire them witht he time freeze gun, Ultimate Astroman and Ultra cobalt's armor have repel the time freeze attack and blow them away with their typhoon gun.)

(As Daduki is horrified.)

You'll regret it for stopping me!!

(He takes out the time pistol from his pocket.But Ultra cobalt shoots the laser at the time pistol,which cause an explosion and it hurts his hand right.)

(Then Astroman capture Daduki with his cuff armor fire.)

(As He pulled Daduki to Astroman.)

Astroman: Now,you we're saying.

Daduki: won't be long as the time rocket will freeze the time. and your time shall be froze as well!!

(As Uranium Woman flies to Astroman and Ultra Cobalt)

Uranium Woman: Guess again,Daduki. I've deleted the programme the rocket easily.

Daduki(shocked):What?!!!

Uranium Woman: thanks to my new armor Dr o shay gave it to me,Your time rocket is History!!

(In Prison cell.)

I'm glad that's over.

Astroman:Yeah,now that Daduki is in prison. the Korean police will pick Daduki to the prison of South Korea in any minute.

(Astroman and Ultra cobalt transforms back to Astroboy and Cobalt.And Uranium woman transforms back to Uran.)

Uran: I sure love this job,Don't you.

Astro:Yeah.

(But then, two angry teachers came to them.)

Except for them.

(As the teachers scold them brutally,Astro,Cobalt and uran are punished by tardy of Schooltime.But the good news is that the Time rocket has finally donefor.)

(The Next morning,At the Metro City Elementary School.)

Astro: It's a good ting that the teacher allows us to have an another chance of not to be late.

Uran(on the screen.): same thing as well. the next time when the villain comes we'll have to finish our schoolwork first.

Astro: yeah,thanks for reminding us.

(As the teacher tap the stick onto the markerboard.)

Teacher: Astro,stop talking on the phone when i'm teaching!!

Astro: Yes,Ms Newson.

(And so,Uran have her first job happily. As uran is about to face the next assginment on crimefight business with Cobalt and Astroboy soon.)

(The Next story is about the Evil Final Smatamsa who is about to have her Final last Revenge on Astro with her Monsterigous Exoskeleton. Astro is about to face Samtamsa in
her final showdown.)

The End.

Next Episode: The Final Vesus of Samtamsa.

Catch you next Time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy New Novels Season 3: The Final Versus of Samtamsa

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment.

(In Samtamsa's Base of Phuket.)

Samtamsa: Hurry Up,My friend.My final revenge on Astro is about to come.

(As Willson finished building the super Monsterigous Exoskeleton armor.)

Willson: There. It's finish,my dear lady.

Samtamsa: this New Monsterigous Exoskeleton armor will give me enough the greatest powers from the monsters to destroy astro for good.Now,Willson. All we need to do is
to bring 6 Monsters from the planet to earth,so that i will Absorb them into my armor and prepare.

Willson: It shall be done.(As he takes out the teleporter control.)First Stop,Planet Urano. Home of the Super Ice Planet.

(As they teleport themselves into Planet Urano. her vengence is about to begin soon as they finish collecting 6 monsters.)

(In Mongkut John's Siamese Children City of England.Mongkut and Astro are cooking some Thai Fragrant rice for the pack meals.)

Mongkut: As soon as we finish cooking some of the good meals.

Astro: we'll deliver the meals to the poor staring people at the poorhouse of Bangkok.

Mongkut: And Sukhothai.

(after they cook their pack meals.they transport the box full of pack meals in the toy plane.)

Now,Astro. Are we ready to go to Bangkok?

Astro: let's go!

(In the Plane.)

The poorhouse are around everywhere in the town of Bangkok.

Mongkut(laugh happily): Not to mention around the town of Sukhothai.we've got to deliver the meal to the poor so that they won't go hungry.

(Back to Samtamsa and Willson who have return to the lab with 6 monsters.)

Samtamsa: we got the Six Monsters.

Willson: Now...uh.

Monster Wilgangatoff: now that we're here,Samtamsa. what job are we going to take?

Samtamsa: Hush now,my monster friends. i'll be able to give you the jobs to do your thing.As soon as i get back.

Monster Gregasari: And if you're back.are we going to get ready later?

Samtamsa: Yes. I promise.

(As Samtamsa walks into the armor. When she press the button,As the armor attached her.)

(when she returns with the armor.)

Monster Vortaza: Wow. when are you going to tell us what does it do?

Samtamsa(in the Exoskeleton armor.):It's even more deadly. And i'll show you what it really does.

(As she sets the armor from her wrist buttons.the tentacles from her armor caught the Six Monsters.)

Monster Wilgangatoff(Tangled.): IT'S A TRAP!!

Samtamsa(press the button to begin absorbing the monster.): Yes,for once those monsters shall always be mine forever!!

(As the monster are absorbed faster itno death. the tentacles pulls back into the armor.)

At last!! I'm ready to have my revenge on that mediling Astro Boy!! Including Cobalt!!

(She face to Willson.)

Willson,Wish me luck.

Willson: Go for it!!

Samtamsa(runs away from her base): Thanks.

(Back to Astro in Bangkok. where Astro and Mognkut deliver the rice meals to the poors at the last Poorhouse of Rattakuni Ave.)

Mongkut: That's everything.

Astro: Now we'll have to go to Sukhothai.

(But then, the Poor man approach them.)

Poor man: You've got to come to my room.Quickly!

Astro: What is it,Sir?

Mongkut: Yeah.

Poor Man: there's trouble on the news. Says that Samtamsa is destroying the great treasure city of Sukhothai.

Mongkut: WHAT?!!Not my favorite Ruin Place!!Not even Wat Sri Chum should be destroyed.

(In the Poor Man's room unit.they watch on the news.)

Newsman: ข่าวสุโขทัย Samtamsa ในชุดเกราะทำลายเธอได้นำการทำลายร้ายแรงในเมืองโบราณ
บอกว่าเธอต้องการแก้แค้น ดาว เด็ก และโคบอลต์ แรกเธอโจมตีพระราชวังที่ยิ่งใหญ่ของพีโอนี และสิ่งที่เธออาจจะนัดหยุดงานต่อไป ถ้าเพียง แต่ ดาว สามารถบันทึกสถานที่ทำลายจากเธอ ...
(Breaking news in Sukhothai, Samtamsa in her destruction armor has brought a deadly destruction in the ancient city. saying that she wants revenge on Astro Boy and cobalt.
first,she attacked the great palace of Peony. and what could she strike next.
If only Astro could save the ruin place from her...)

Astro: She's Mad!!

Mongkut: And She's purely Evil!!

Astro: I'll contact Cobalt immediately to stop her.

Mongkut: Good idea,Astro. I'll bring Onderdortsch Anggrek Uang to join me on the battle against her.

Astro: You do that.

(In Sukhothai ancient Ruins.Samtamsa is COntinuing her rampage with her monster power!!)

Samtamsa: Come on out,Astro!! Come on out or i'll tear these ruins down!!

Astro: You better don't!!

(As She spots Astro,Cobalt,Aggrek Uang and Mongkut on time.)

Samtamsa: At last. I'm glad that you've came!!

(As she use her fire Monster power.She fires the flaming tentacles at Them who evades.)

And i see that you brought some freinds to stop me. Well it doesn't matter. you all shall suffer my wrath of Me!!

(She morphs her arms into a monster clobberish arms. she bangs on the ground and break the ground. They evade the ground that breaks.)

I've been waiting for you,Astro. And i'm enjoying destroying you for the conquest!!

(As she fires the net tentacles at Astroboy. Astroboy maybe cught but he cuts the net out with his laser fingers and flee.)

You can fight me but you can't win!!

(As her eyes expands into a monster eyes that unleash the beam.She blast her eye beam at Astroboy which cause him to weaken his flight.)

Going down!!

(As he falls down on the ground.he stands up.)

Astro: I can't fly!!

Samtamsa(breathes fires at Astroboy.): And you're Toast!!

Super Cobalt(throws the ice shurikens at Samtamsa.):Chill out the grill,Samtamsa!!

(As the ice shuriken freezes her.She breaks herself free from the ice.)

Samtamsa: That's where you're wrong,Buster!! I like it cold!!

(She blast the freeze wind to freeze them(Astro,Cobalt.).But Anggrek Uang use her Arrow to break out the ice and free them.)

(But they faint onto the ground as the energy is low.)

So!! You wanna fire?

(She fires the darts from her hands at Aggrek Uang. as She(Anggrek Uang)pulls her scarf from her pocket and swings her scarf to repel the darts away.)

Anggrek Uang: Sorry,lady. I don't take poison from your dart!!

Samtamsa: How about this?!!

(As She Fires her image head bullets from her brain at Anggrek Uang.She(Anggrek Uang)Fires the Arrow at Samtamsa's Head firing power!)

(As the arrow eliminates the power.she fires her sapphire arrows at Samtamsa,causing The arrow to blow Samtamsa far away to Laos from the arrow's explosion.)

Anggrek Uang(looks at Astro and Cobalt who is agonize of weakness.):Let's get them to the Sukhothai Robot Hospital!! Hurry!!

(Meanwhile,In Laos,Luang Prabang.Samtamsa flies out of the Ground and flies back to Sukhothai to settle the score.Until she returns,They're gone.)

Samtamsa: Curse that Magical Girl!!They're gone!!But i'll lure them into my wrath for i have an idea.

(She flies away from The ruins to somewhere.)

I'll just go to Indonesia to get some bait.

(In Sukhothai Robot Hospital.)

Mongkut: Tell me doctor. how do they feel now?

Dr Robuckurus(finished recovering Astro and cobalt's energy elvel with ploverwave.): Absolutely okay,little boy. As long as they could get some rest in 40 minutes today,they'll be
just fine.

Mongkut: Yeah.Thanks,Doctor.

Dr Robuckurus:Anytime now,John.(As he walks away to the lab.Mongkut approach them.)

(As They wokd up from their recovery.)

Astro: did i got her?

Mongkut: No,she just blow her away for a while.Until we have to figure it out how to stop her with some huge...plan or..

Anggrek Uang: Astro,what he meant is that you have Samtamsa in armor with armor.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro: But how?

Anggrek Uang: When i saw her in a Monsterigous Exoskeleton armor whose got the power of six monsters. now all we need to do now is to get the Armor desgin from Her base.

Astro: In Phuket?

Anggrek Uang: Yes,Astro. But we need to find the location of the Base to get the design to absorb the great elements from the planet.

Astro: Sound's like a good idea.

Anggrek Uang: If we design the armor for you which have 6 element jewel powers from the planet instead of monsters,You both shall get a chance to stop her.

Cobalt: Sound's a very good point.

(In Bali,Onderdortsch's friend Agala is using her computer to do her homework.Until suddenly,Samtamsa appeared on the screen.)

Agala(Shocked): What do you want?!!!

Samatamsa(caught Agala with her tentacle arms.):I want you to be a bait.

(Back to Astro and Mongkut in Phuket.)

Mongkut: All we need to do now is to find Samtamsa's Base.

Astro: once we find her base,we'll be able to steal Willson's Desgin of the exoskeleton armor so we could built.

(Suddenly,Astro answer the call from his communicator.)

Hello?

Samtamsa(on the communicator): Cobalt? Astro? I've got her friend.Unless if you don't want me to send her into Black Snakes Prison complex,I suggest you both shall rescue Her.

Agala: HELP!!

(As she ends her call. Astro is revolting.)

Astro: If she tries to kill Agala...

Mongkut(stops astro from revolting): Take it easy,Astro. we have to work fast to locate the base.

Astro: You're right. But it's not too late to save her and stop Samtamsa.

(As Mongkut's Navigator founds the location of Samtamsa's Base.)

Did you find it?

Mongkut: My Navigator has found the location. Come on.(As He follows Mongkut to the lead of her base.)

(At the Base located at the Opposite Ubosot Temple.)

There it is!!

(Mongkut face to Astro.)

Let's get that design print.

Astro: Okay. But i hope that Anggrek Onder and Cobalt will be alright.

Mongkut: Sure hope so.

(Meanwhile,In Bali.Agala's House. Where Anggrek Uang and Cobalt spotted Agala who is restrained on chair with ropes.)

Agala: Get out of Here!! It's a Trap!!

(As Agala's Door close magically shut.Samtamsa appeared from her invisibility after she locked the door with rock power wall.)

Samtamsa: She's right!! Once i got rid of you both,I'll be taking Astroboy and Mongkut down as well.

(As her hands morphs into 12 Tentacles.she caught them(Anggrek and Cobalt.) and morph her index tentacles into Headgun left and Right Liquid Acid Spray.)

Now name your preference. The Liquid Acid Spray?

(As she sprays the acid onto the vase,the vase melts away and vaporized instantly.)

Agala: Oh man,My mom and dad are going to freak out when she did this.

Samtamsa: Silence,little girl.(She face to Anggrek Uang and Cobalt.) Or the Carbonite Head-Zooka.

(As she fires her head bullets at the wall. the wall collapse from her head firing power.)

Anggrek Uang: If i say that if i get it right,i'll take a royal trip to Jakarta.

Samtamsa: In that case,Allow me to choose it for you.(As her Head-Zooka zooms to Anggrek Uang's face 3 ft.)Farewell,my troublesome enemy!!

(As Cobalt heats himself.She(Samtamsa)Screams in Pain after her tentacle is cooked before released them )

(She(Samtamsa)Fires the Head zooka at them who evades the attacks.)

IT'S THE DEEP MELTS FOR YOU,BRATS!!

(She Spray the acid on the floor which melts quickly.But when Cobalt throws the Shruiken on the floor,the shuriken unleashed the smoke which unleash the wind that will
blow Her(Samtamsa)Away from Agala's House.)

(As Anggrek Uang Onderdortsch use her Keris to cut the rope,she set Agala free.)

Anggrek Uang: Caome on,Agala!! Let's get out of here!!

(As they run out of her house in peril,Samtamsa Flies back to Bali and Chase them(Cobalt,Anggrek Uang and Agala.)

Samtamsa(Flying): There's no escape!!!

Anggrek Uang: Can't we?!!

(As she(Anggrek)press the button from her watch, she teleports themselves into Jakarta.)

Samtamsa: You may have teleport yourselves into anywhere,But i know where you three are now!!

(As she flies to Jakarta.She's ready to dispose them in Jakarta when they are here.)

(Meanwhile,In Samtamsa's Base. Willson is fighting against Astro and Mognkut as they are here to stop Willson from encouraging Samtamsa.)

(But as Mongkut caught Willson with his magical scarf on Willson's legs,he pull him into Mongkut an swing him onto the rafter hook(44 ft size).As the rope caught the hook.he pulled
him up.)

Mongkut: Alright,Willson!! Enough Fun and Games. Tell us where the design blueprint is and i'll let you go. if not,we'll make you stay that way till the cops come.

Willson: Alright!! It's at the Blueprint lab 11!!

Mongkut: Good Answer.

(As Mongkut let's the scraf go. willson falls onto the ground,but Astro grab Willson after he flies to wilson.)

Nice catch.

Astro(flies away with wilson.):I'll send him to jail.

Willson: This ain't over!!

(Back to Mongkut in Blueprint 11.)

Mongkut: Now to find the Exoskeleton design which he kept.

(As he spotted the blue file locker. he opens the locker and found the blueprint.)

I got it!!(He runs away.)Now to wait for Astro to come and built the Exoskeleton.

(Later in Mongkut trustful John's New Summer Siam Laboratory.)

This is it,Astro. We're going to built your new Armor.

Astro: I hope I've brought some 6 elements from the planet after Willson's Sentence.

Mongkut: That's good,now let's do this!!

(As they start to built the new Exoskeleton. they place the new scraps from Planet Uranus in the Creation room.)

(As they built the armor,Mongkut sets the chip perfectly to gain Astro's armor power.Astro connects the perfect wire onto each perfect plugs.)

(Later after they finish building the armor which is complete,Astro wears the exoskeleton armor.)

A perfect fit.

Astro: And now to absorb the great powers from the jewels of Planets.

(As he press the button of his wristcontrols.)

If i use this power to beat her,it'll be as easy as pie.

(As the tentacles rom his armor catched the 6 jewels,he absorbs the jewel into the armor.)

(As the jewel was sucked into the armor.)

Now it's crimefighting time!!

Mongkut: Be Careful Astro.

(Back to Samtamsa in Jakarta.Samtamsa Lower Agala,Anggrek and Cobalt who is about to be crushed into oblivion with the crasher machine.)

Samtamsa: Have a nice trip to the next world,Brats.

(But suddenly,Astro in his new Exoskeleton Armor appeared.)

(Samtamsa is shocked that she saw Him blasting Samtamsa with super jewel Power.)

Astro: Surprise!!

Samtamsa: You!! How did you get that exoskeleton armor like that?!!

Astro: I've got it from willson after i beat him!!

Samtamsa: You WHAT?!!

(She flies to attack Astro. But Astro's exo armor fires the wind jewel power to blow her down onto the ground.)

Shoot!!

Astro: You may have the guts to beat me,but you can't attack me with Jewel Power!!

Samtamsa: Oh yeah? Well Say hello to THIS!!

(As she fires her head tentacles at Astro. it grabs Astro, but he spins into a maximum tornado,she was pulled into the tornado and He throw her onto the skyscraper window.)

Astro: Your Imagery Head tentacles can't harm my armor.

(Samtamsa flies out of the skyscraper.)

Samtamsa: Maybe. But can your armor repel my Super Fire Power.

(She breates out fire at Astro. but his armor fires the ice power to extinguish the fire .Samtamsa was frozed into ice and fall.)

Astro: Guess the heat has already been blowned!!

(As she drops into the ground.Samtamsa breaks herself free from the ice.)

Samtamsa: Not by the long shot,Fools!!

(She morphs her hand into a gorillo swinger hands. she swings her hands at Astro who was hit and fall onto the ground.)

After i dispose your friends into oblivion,You're Next!

Astro(mumbling.):She's still powerful!! But i got only one more powerful jewels which she'll fall and defeat.

(As he flies out of the ground.He sets the armor power into static jewel with his wristcontrol.)

Samtamsa(looks at Astro who flies to attack her.):Back for more,Astroboy!!

(She fires the head tentacles at Astro who is caught,his armor suddenly shock Samtamsa until her armor starts to break.As her Armor breaks away,Samtamsa was destroyed
by her thunder power.)

(As Astro have won.)

Astro(sigh.):I may not save Samtamsa,But i've finally saved the town.)

Cobalt(in Cage.):Uh..Astro. Could you let us out of here?

(Later in Mongkut's Laboratory.)

Mongkut(holding the jar of Ash of Samtamsa.):That's alright,Astro.I know you'll find the way to restore her. but it's a good thing i've got the machine to restore her on time.

Astro: So when is she regenerated ?

Mongkut: for about 4 months to regenerate her on time before we sentence her to prison.

Astro: Well that figures.At least now that it's finally over soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mongkut: Uh..don't be so sure about that,Astro. This is not over yet.

Astro: What do you mean?

Mongkut: They're many more dangers around your metro city.Which is about to rise for more soon.

Astro: What?

Mongkut: It means more trouble is on the way.So you better prepare for your next assignment.

Astro: Okay.

Mongkut: As when your assignment is over,i'll see that if it's over or not.

Astro: Sounds good to me.What if i got to loose.

(In Sukhothai.)

Mongkut: Well,Astro. we've finally deliver the lunch to the poorhouse.

Astro: and we've...(Suddenly,the communicator rang.)Just a sec.

(As he answers the communicator.)

Astroboy here. Reporting.

Dr O Shay: Astro,We've got big emergency in Metro City.

Astro:What big Emergency is it?

Dr O Shay: There's a Bronze castle which has Emerged from the forest park of Metro City.You've got to come to the Ministry fo Sceince right away.

Mongkut(takes the communicator.):We're on our way.

Dr O Shay: John,Are you sure that you're ready to take the assignment with Astro?

Mongkut: Don't worry,Doctor. I'll just make sure that i won't get hurt by some new evil monsters around the bronze castle.

Dr O Shay: Okay,so be careful.

(As Dr O Shay ends the Call.)

Mongkut: What are we waiting for,Astro.

Astro:Let's take the plane to Metro city to go to the ministry immediately.

Mongkut: yeah.

(As Mongkut and Astro are running back to the bus to take a plane to Metro city,their adventures are about to begin in The Bronze Castle of Metro city in the Next Story.)

The End.

Next Episode:The Adventure in the Bronze Castle of Metro City.

Catch You Next Time.

Return to “Fan Creations”