Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

Astro Boy New Novels Season 3:The Adventure in the Bronze Castle of Metro City
By Eugene tan ong Siong
Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment.

(When we last seen Astroboy who defeated the Evil Samtamsa with his new exoskeleton armor. Samtamsa was turn into dust by defeat.And now they're about to have the newest
adventure in the Bronze Castle on Today's Story.)

(In Metro Citry Park.Where the Bronze Castle is located at the nearest mountain Top.)

Dr O Shay: We're going into the Bronze castle to check it out for a while.

Mongkut:to see if there's danger inside.

Dr O Shay: I sure hope so. If we don't,we're going to be in trouble in the medieval times.

Astro: Meaning we're about to be trapped in some special tomb prison system.

Mongkut: Something like that.Now let's go inside.

Astro: I wore my armor to protect myself from any harmful tronowave jewels. just in case.

(In the Castle.)

Mongkut: This castle sure has got everything.

Dr O Shay: Not an ordinary castle,It's a special castle which equipped with tomb system.

Astro: So how did you discover the Bronze castle?

Dr O Shay: It all begins when i was on the trip to the mountain top with my freind Dr Tengu just now.He told me that we must find the lost treasure of Mount Eskurjas to excavate.But until then,
we found the Bronze castle. stands at the nearest Mount Eskurja.But to do that,he told me to bring Astro like you to guide us to the castle instead of a mount Eskurja treasure.

Astro: But i brought Mongkut to join me on the adventure. And well, here he is.

Dr O Shay:For his sake,i hope he'll better be alright.

(As they continue to explore around the castle.somebody spies on them from the picture.)

(In the Dining room.)

Mongkut: Do you think we're being watched?

Astro: I dunno. something tells me that we're about to hunt down the spy soon.

Mongkut: Yeah,and not a minute too soon.(Looks at the vase on the floor.)Somebody forgotten to pick up the vase from the floor.

(As he walks to the vase.)

Astro: Mongkut John,what are you doing?

Mongkut: I'm trying to pick up the vase and put it back on the drawer.

Astro: Okay,but be careful.

Mongkut:I know wqhat i'm doing,okay.

(He placed the vase back on the drawer,until suddenly,the wall has unveiled the sacred hallway.After the wall has opened magically.)

What the?

Astro: Hey!! You've found the secret hallway.When you placed the vase on the drawer.it unveils the secret hallway.

Dr O Shay: Nice work,John.

Mongkut(surprised):Gee,i guess i dunno my own luck.(Laugh)

(In the secret Hallway,they continue to explore around.)

We'll have to get out of the castle soon,once we could find the treasure around.

Astro: Good idea,Mongkut.but we have to be alert of sharp traps and automatic cage traps around.

Mongkut: around on each rooms? Bummer.i wonder if it feel when i'm not careful.

(But then, they saw some light coming from the left room.)

Astro: Look!! There's a light coming out from the room!!

Dr O Shay: Let's go see what it is.

(As Dr Tengu appeared from teleportation to the bronze castle.)

Dr Tengu: Hey,guys. Can't let you explore without me.

Dr O Shay: Tengu!! You're here at last!!

Dr Tengu: of course,i am. i simply picked up some of the analysis from the bronze castle document.

Dr O Shay: You do?

Dr Tengu:It says now that the Bronze castle that you three found is pure magical mausoleum of King Harriot VI.

Dr O Shay: What?!! A Mausoleum?!!

Dr Tengu: A castle where the lost pass King Harriot VI Died in this castle.

Dr O Shay: so where's his castle?

Dr Tengu: That's a good question, His real castle disspeared by fire tornado long time ago. By the time you three found,it really is a mausoleum.

Dr O Shay: Well we better be careful of those evil spirits and traps around.

Dr Tengu: I agree. but whatever he is,he'll rise from the tomb to see us soon.

(in the Chinese treasure room.they spotted the ancient Imperial Price jade statue of Confucius.)

Mongkut: Will you look at that?!!

Dr O Shay: Incredible!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr Tengu: Astounding!!

Astro: just like from the story book tales:Bluebeard. Bluebeard has got many treasure rooms and a room which Josaphine must not enter the forbidden room.

(But when the Ghost King Harriot VI Appeared)

King Harriot VI The ghost:Hello,subjects of the future. what brings you here to my bronze tomb?

Astro:It's King Harriot VI Spirit!!

Dr Tengu: the legend is true!!

King Harriot VI the ghost: Yes i am,friends. i'm sorry for disturbing your excavation hunt on my treasures which you make take it. but i have an urgent message to warn you about my
returning nemesis:Warlord Juralimum.

Dr O Shay: Who's Warlord Juralimum.

King Harriot VI the ghost:The most evil Magical Overlord of the Southern Metrodacks.Which is now Metro city. he's got the ability of dark energy,reality manipulation and Dark
ice powers that'll freeze you four to death.

(Flashback of Ghost King Harriot VI Past.)

After i've defeated the evil Juralimum with my magical Angel's sword of Jesus the VI. His evil curse and nightmares has finally been disposed.And i summon the magic of light
to restrain the evil Juralimum into the darkest towers where he'll die in eternal punishment.As i saved my faithful Kingdom of Metodacks,i placed my sword into my glass chest
where he'll never take my sword.But after 1900 yrs to the future. Metrodacks of mine is now Metro city of the future. until the tragic faith begins. The dark thunder clashes onto
the tower and sets the evil Juralimum free. giving him unlimited powers.

(flashback ends.)

And now,he's back to get his revenge on me. but to do that, i need to send one of this prideful subjects the message from my tomb. as i really need help to stop him.And now,you
four are here,at last.

Astro: wow. he really is a good ghost.

Mongkut: i'll say.

King Harriot VI the ghost:Will any of you help me defeat the evil Juralimum from destroying me? otherwise,Metro city is in great danger if you don't stop him.

Astro:I'll stop him with Mongkut.

King Harriot VI the ghost:That's fantastic!! but,are you sure you're going to defeat him with your superior powers? one is not enough.

Mongkut: I volunteer him to stop Juralimum for you.

King Harriot VI the ghost: Okay. That's good. But i need six of your friends to stop him. to make eight warrior leagues.

Astro: good thing you got our friends.

(As Astro's sibilings(Uran and Cobalt),Anggrek uang,Twins of China and Azuma Boy appeared.)

Azuma Boys: you called?

Uran: yeah,Astro. we're here to join you both on the adventures to stop Juralimum as you said.

King Harriot VI the ghost:Hmmm,intersting. but i think this should do.Okay,listen carefully. The evil Juralimum is about to approach my tomb. so be prepared to defend me from
him.

Uran: we'll do our greatest job to protect you from Juralimum.

Anggrek Uang:And drain his magic powers of evil away with our wonderful powers of teamwork.

King Harriot VI the ghost:That's the sprit!!i hope you eight will know what to do.

(Suddenly, the thunder of dark strikes.)

He's here!!Juralimum is Here!!(face to them(astro and his siblings and friends))Get ready to defeat him,kids!!And i hope you'll be more careful.

(As he takes Dr tengu and Dr O Shay to the guest room.)

I'll send them to my guest room to protect them from Juralimum.

Astro: thanks.(face to them)Alright,my avengers!! Let's roll!!

(At the outside dark cloud area. the evil Juralimum rises from the thunder and clashes his energy around the metro city.)

Juralimum: HARRIOT THE VI!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE!! SHOW YOURSELF OR I'LL BLOW YOUR CITY DOWN!!

astro(appeard from the bronze castle with his friends.):You've made a huge mistake,Buster!!

Juralimum:Who's there?!!

(as Juralimum spotted Astro and his siblings and friends.)

Astro: I'm down here!!

Juralimum: Well well well,if it isn't Astro and his puny pipsqueaks are about to stop me. how adorable. too bad that i wasn't here for you brats. i'm here to get my revenge on him.

Astro: King Harriot VI Ordered us to stop you from harming him. becuase you want to rule metro city badly!!

Juralimum:So!! He tried to order you to stop me.Do he?!! Well in that case!!I suppose i only have one choice!!

(He summons the clouds into circles and the clouds clashes the ice energy at them(Astro and his sibilings and friends.)who evade the attacks.)

(Astro use his arm Grotoray and blast his supereme neutron laser at Juralimum who use his ice shield to repel the laser.)

You can't harm me with such futuristic lasers!!

Astro: I don't believe it.

(As they joint together. their powers blast at Juralimum.but juralimum absorb the powers into himslef and became more invincible.)

Juralimum :O h,Please.Your powers are worthless compared to mine.

(Juralimum blast the dark energy at them(Astro and his sibling and friends.)who were hit on everywhere.)

Consider that easy!!And now to get even on Harriot VI!!

(He gains his powers and capture King harriot VI.Then he pull him and wrapped him in dark bubble.)

i prefer to go elsewhere to dispose him.Then i'll rule the entire city into my kingdom of darkness.

(He teleports away to the past with Harriot VI.)

(As when astro and his siblings and friends are hit. they stand up from the ground and see that Juralimum have dissapeared.)

Astro:Where is he?!!

Anggrek Uang: Yeah. Where did he go?

(As Jesus VI Appeared)

Jesus VI: Actually,Juralimum have went into the past to finish Harriot VI Off.

Astro: Oh no!!

Jesus VI: Don't worry,Astro. you and your wonderful freinds will save him. the bad news is that you can;t fight him with your own powers. the only powers you can fight him is magic.
Light magic.Haven't you hear of the Good ghost Harriot VI Told you about his past?

Astro: In 1499?

Jesus VI: No. In 1355.

Astro: So how are we going to get the light power to stop him?!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Jesus VI: You don't have to. I got all the powers so I'll give you all the light power you'll need to stop him and then i'll take you all to the 1355 to defeat Juralimum.

Astro: you sure do have lots of great surprises.

(As Jesus VI Summons he cloud of light. the thunder of light gives them the light magic power.The light thunder strikes at his armor. causing his armor to gain powers and change.)

(As his armor is gained,Astro is surprised)

Jesus VI: Now that you all are ready to fight Juralimum.I will send you all to the past to stop him.

(he then summons the thunder of time.)

but i must warn you,you should not alternate the time for trouble.you should only defeat juralimum before the portal takes you all back to the future.

Astro: we'll not alternate the future as we promise.

Jesus VI: Very well.good luck,children.

(the portal appears as they were pulled into the time portal.the portal dissapears.)

(In 1355,Metrodecks.Astro and his sibilings and friends appeared from the portal.as they are about to defeat Juralimum soon.)

Mongkut: we're in 1355.

(as they hear the thunder.)

listen.it's coming from the castle.

(As Astroboy use his eyes to track Juralimum. he found juralimum with the spirit of King harriot VI Who are in the Real castle of King Harriot VI.)

Astro: they're in the Castle!!

(In King Harriot VI's Castle. King Harriot VI Hides into the stage as he saw the spirit King harriot VI Fighting against Juralimum who fires the ghost with his dark powers.)

King Harriot VI: What's going on in here?!!

(As they(Astro and siblings and his friends)appeared from the outside.)

What are they doing here in my castle?!!

Astro: King harriot VI.This(points his fingers at KingHarriot VI Ghost.)is the ghost of you who is about to be killed by the return of Juralimum.

King Harriot VI(SurpriseD): What?!! that's me?

Mongkut: Unless we need to defeat him to save your future spirits. then,the metrodecks will be save once more.

King Harriot VI: For your sake,i hope you better tell me who you are once you defeated him!(He run away to the room.)

(Back to Astro.)

Astro: There's nothing you can defeat us,Juralimum!!

Juralimum(shocked): I don't believe it!! Can't i ever be rid of you brats ?!!

(He blaast the dark energy at them who repels the dark energy with their light magic back at Jrualimum who is hit on the floor .)

What the?!!

Astro: Didn't you hear what we tell you?!!

Anggrek Uang:You're evil powers are about to be washed up!! thanks to Jesus VI'S Power!!

Juralimum: NNNOOO!!

(Juralimum charges to attack them.)

Astro and his avengers:AVENGERS TO THE POWER!!!

(Juralimum fires the thousands of thunders at them who evades and battle against Juralimum.)

Juralimum(summons his minions.):If you think you're going to win,than you're wrong!!

(As the minions attack them. Angrrek uang use her arrow to fire her light magic arrows at the minions who are killed and disintergrate.)

(Mongkut uses his keris to slash the minons away.)

(Ming and Tang use their lightning bombs.)

Ming: Shall we give them a shock of light?

Tang:Yes we may.

(they throw the bomb that unleash several rainbow lightnings.as the rainbow lightnings blast the minions into pieces.)

Ming:Guess we already did a great throw,huh?

Tang:yeah.

(Azuma Boy uses his Incan Disc to throw the minion who are slashed and dissapeared.)

(Juralimum is furious tothe extreme after they defeated the minions.so he(juralimum)have no choice but to transform into a 8 headed serpent.)

Juralimum: YOU WON'T BEAT ME THAT EASILY!! I'm still going to destroy you all for good!!

Mongkut:Guess again,Juralimum.These three are about to become something even more powerful to beat you up!!

Astro: that's right!!

(Astro,Uran and Cobalt transform into Uranium Woman,Astroman the ultimate and ultra cobalt.and their powers have gain)

(When Juralimum blows the dark energy at them. they repel the evil dark energy attacks with their power of light energy.)

Juralimum: What?!!

Uranium Woman: I sure love to kick that Juralimum's Butt with you two boys!!

Ultimate Astroman: so do i!!

(And as they kick Juralimum harder. they fought like the power of the lions of pride!!After they fought juralimum with their light powers. Juralimum's evil magic shrinks down.)

Ultra Cobalt: Shall we do the trio light magic to extinguish him?!!

Uranium woman: count me in!!

Ultimate astroman: that's what we been waiting for!!

(they combine their powers into the ball of light maximum laser. and they fire the light ball at Juralimu who suddenly dissapears eternity.)

(And the bubble dissapears,King Harriot VI spirit is free.)

King Harriot VI Ghost: i'm free at last!!

(As the real King Harriot VI Appeared from his room.)

King Harriot VI: Excuse me,thanks for defeating the returning spirit of Juralimum. But who are you anyway?!!

(Later.)

Have a pleasant trip back to the future,Astro. you'll be needing it.

(As Astroboy and his siblings and friends teleport themselves back to the future. Spirit King Harriot VI Flies away to heaven as he is abotu to leave the earth into his happy reborn.)

Wow!!

(As they return in the Bronze Castle in Metro City.)

(Dr Tengu and Dr O Shay approach them.)

Dr O Shay: Astro!! Cobalt and Uran!! They finally came back from the past.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr Tengu: are you all alright?

Astro: We're fine,Dr Tengu. thanks for your advice.

(Later After they excavated the treasure which has sold to the Histroian center of Metro city.Astro and his friends are playing some volleyball at the beach.)

Mongkut(catches the volleyball.):I sure do love Volleyball.

Astro: so do i.

Cobalt: Say astro,when are we going to have our final adventure?

Astro: soon.

Anggrek Uang: Astro,are you going to reunite Mimi soon ?

Astro: i sure am,Onderdortsch. and once we finish our adventure. we'll be enjoying our studying fun until our next adventure will be coming soon.

Mongkut: Sounds cool.

Azuma Boy: You can say that again.

(And so,once again,Astro and his friends have Defeated the Juralimum to save Metro city. as the Adventures are about to be over soon on the next Story.)

(The Next Story is about Astro and Cobalt who are about to have the final Adventures in Tahiti,where Mimi calls Astro and Cobalt to investigate the pollution of Lava.causing the green
Lava to turn the island into the monster if they don't stop daduki.Will Astro and Cobalt stop Daduki from polluting Tahiti? Stay tune and find out more.)

The End.

The Last Episode:Astro's Final Adventure in Tahiti.

Catch you next time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

At last,the moment that you've all been waiting for.The final epsidoe of Astro boy new novel is here before the Mask jr's Remake Novels.

So keep reading the adventure of Astro boy as more Astro boy new novels specials are coming soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro boy New Novels 3:Astro's Final Adventure In Tahiti(Mimi and Astro Reunite Forever): The Final Episode

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment.

(In the Great Morning of Tahiti,Dr Torineko is looking at their new Tropical Fruit Plantation farm.As he whiff his clean air.)

Dr Torineko(inhale and exhale happily.):I just Love the smell of fresh Tropical farm in the morning.

(As His friend Dr Wokokiki came to him.)

Dr Wokokiki: Good Morning,Dr Torineko friend.

Dr Torineko: Ah..Good morning Dr Wokokiki. We have a wonderful sleep tonight.

Dr Wokokiki: And there's nothing like the fresh day of harvesting tropical fruit.

Dr Torineko: Well my assistant is in charge of my original farm plantation happily. If only Mimi knew that she'll feel happy if she reunites his friendship.

Dr Wokokiki: Yeah,Doc. Your granddaughter will feel happier and joyful if she is here.

(As Mimi in her Tropical Princess clothing and her shillouette approach them from her beach.)

Mimi: Hey,Grandfather. Good Morning,Dr Wokokiki.

Dr Wokokiki: Ah..Mimi. It's good that you're back.

Dr Torineko: so where have you been?

Mimi: Fishing and saving the poor animals from the poachers.

Dr Torineko: with who?

Mimi: My friend? Oh,yes. With my three best freinds. Akika,Chachaia and Awaima.

(As her three friends appear.)

Akika: Hello.

Chachaia: You must be Dr Torineko. Nice to meet you.

Awaima: How do you do.

Dr Wokokiki(Laugh): Now that's more interesting than...(Suddenly the volcano erupts.)

Mimi: What Was that?!!

Dr Torineko(runs to the window.): Quick!! To the Windows!!

(As they look at the window. suddenly they saw a volcano which gushes the green lava from the volcano.As the green lava flies out of the volcano. it drops onto the Western Tahiti village
that burns into crisp. all the vilagers are running away from the burning village.)

Mimi(hears the screaming villagers.): Grandfather,do you hear that?!!

Dr Torineko: It must be one of these Western villgers who are panicking from the outside.

(As they ran out of the big hut.they saw many people who are fleeing away from the burning village.)

We better check it out.

Mimi: Good idea,Grandfather!

(At the Burning village.it starts to melt after burning.)

(As they are horrified and shocked.)

What in the world is this strange lava.

(As the village melts by the lava,the ground suddenly shakes as the lava starts to mutate the ground and the crystal point grew from the sand.)

It starts to Mutate!!

Dr Torineko: Who could have done polluting the great natural lava like that?!!

Dr Wokokiki: Nobody pollutes the lava that mutates the ground into a monstrous land.

Mimi: There's something we got to do!!(Face to her friends.)Come on!!

(As Mimi and her three friends ran to her new City.)

We've got to call Astro immediately. Something is horrifying in Tahiti!!

(Meanwhile in Metro City.Astro's Children sity hall. Astro is playing yoyo after his homework is done.)

Astro: Ah..what a fine day of having a break.Don't you think,Cobalt?

Cobalt(meditating.): Sssshh. Can't you see that i'm Meditating.So that i can levitate myself into mid-air.

Astro: sorry.

(Suddenly, the phone screen call.)

I'll answer it.(As he answer the phone.)

Hello?

Akika(on the screen.): Astro!! This is Akika!!You've got to come to Tahiti quick!! Something terrible is happening!!There's a mutational Lava that turns into a monstrous land. Somebody
pollute the Volcano with high dangerous Toxic.

Astro(Shocked): What?!! Did you say Lava Pollution?!!

Akika: Yes!! Now stop playing with the yoyo for a while and come to Tahiti fast!! We'll meet you at the beach!!And bring along Cobalt!!

Cobalt(shocked): Are they talking to me?

Astro: Yes.(Akika ends the call.) Now come on,Cobalt. We've got to fly to Tahiti. And see how it goes wrong.

Cobalt: Right behind you,Astro.

(As They fly to Tahiti. they speed their flight 3000x faster.)

I hope we better make it on time.

(When they approach to Tahiti. They land at the 30 ft to the Village.)

Astro: Okay,they should be here in any minute...

(Mimi's three friends approach them.)

That was fast.

Akika: Astro,we're so glad you've could come!!

Awaima: we need your help to investigate of what have caused to this lava.

Chachaia: the lava is green.

Astro: Did you say,Green lava?

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Chachaia: Yes!! the lava which cause the mutation to the sand. turning it into a pointy spikes of glass.

Awaima: and it starts to catch thunder.

Astro: Glass spikes you say? In that case, we'll investigate the village scene right away.

Awaima: great!! We'll meet you at the Ministry of Science of Tahiti.(They run away.) See you there.

Chachaia: Good luck!!

Astro(face to cobalt): Well,Cobalt. shall we investigate?

Cobalt: let's do it.

(At the Burning village glass spike scene.)

Blech! What is this?

Astro: They're right. there is a mutation at the western village.

Cobalt: Shall we sample the lava?

Astro: yes. but we'll have to be careful. those glass spikes may fire some of the unidentified thunder.Fortunately,we've wore our anti-mutation thunder Armors on.

Cobalt: let's begin the sample.

(As cobalt walks to the lave with his container. he scoop out the gree lava from the glass spike.The glass spike fires the thunder at Cobalt who wasn't hurt because he was protected by
the armor.)

Thank god,the armour save.

(As Astroboy flies to the spike. his digital glove attached onto his hands from his armour. And he picked the Glass Spkie from the spikes)

Astro(holds the spike): That's all we need.

Cobalt: Now we have to go to the ministry to analyze this mutational species.

Astro: You mean mutational objects from the snad ground.Besides,sands are not living things you know.

Cobalt: my bet.

(In the Ministry of Science.Dr Wokokiki approach them with the mutational Objects.)

Dr Wokokiki: I'm so happy that you came just in time with the mutation objects.

Astro: let's analyze the mutant sand spike so we could find them and stop them who pollutes the lava.

Dr Wokokiki: right.

(In the Laboratory 9,He analyse the Sand spike with the computer that scans and info the spike.As the information analysis was found.)

My george,i think i've found it.

Astro: where?

Dr Wokokiki: Take a look at the computer.(as they approach to look at the computer.)The analysis of the Mutational lava is definitely made with real lava which is polluted with some
Special Toxic. A High Dangerous toxic name is Neotaxic. And it's made from the Black Snakes.

Astro(shocked): so that's how they pollute the lava.The Black Snakes somehow create the new deadly toxic.

Dr Wokokiki: Correct,Astro. But we have to plan this out to kill the toxic pollution.

Astro: it could be Katrino?

Dr Wokokiki:it's worse than him,Astro. And it's not Katrino's idea. It might be the leader named Dakuki from Korea?

Astro: Dakuki? South Korea?

Dr Wokokiki: Fortunately the camera have taken the picture of them who are responsible for polluting the lava for the cause.Astro,We need you to go to Mimi's City immediately.and
she'll give you the armor to prtoect you from the highly strong mutational lava.

Astro: Right.

Dr Wokokiki: I've contact her that she'll give you the armour you need.

Astro(surprise): Did you say Mimi?

Dr WokoKiki: Yes. but she also nickname her original name as Tatatua.

Astro: Tatatua?

Dr Wokokiki: Tatatua Mimi. Awaima nicknamed her for grace and beauty of Tahitian's Nature.

Astro: alright,Doctor. i'll do it. and where could we find her city.

Dr Wokokiki: it's at the 12 ft to the Northwestern Town of Tahiti where you'll find her in her city.There's not time to loose,Astro. you've got to stop them by no other delay.

Astro: i'll be there.

(In Mimi's new city of Tahiti.)

(Astro and Cobalt came to Mimi in her big Island Mask.)

Tatatua(Mimi in her big Mask and her Tropical princess clothing.):I'm glad that you've finally come.(She Approach them.) it's very surprising that you're about to stop the Black Snakes
from Polluting the Volcano lava with Neotaxic.(As they(Astro and cobalt) take out their armour.)But first, i want you both to take out your armors first. i'm about to give you both the new
armor which will portect you from multi mutation attacks.

Astro: Ride on!

Cobalt: sweet!

Tatatua: come with me to the palace.where i could give you the new armor right away.(Face to Astro) And Astro,i'm counting on you to save the Tahiti's pride and never get troubled by Daduki.

Astro: Okay.that's surprising.

Tatatua: Wonderful.

(In the Palace. her guard boys gave them the new armor.)

These are my new armors which i've design to protect you both from mutation attack. anytime when you both transform. your armour will become even more powerful than ever.

Astro(takes the armor.): thanks.

Cobalt(takes the armor.): This is cool!

Tataua: now we must not waste our time to delay.you've got to go to the volcano and stop them.I'll bring the android army to accompany you both.But,one more thing. Cobalt,since when
did you get the transfromation powers anyway? i haven't seen you transform into such a super power since our vacation to Tahiti has started.

Cobalt: during the fight against Rewind.Who is now trapped in time.

Tataua: Egad.Will he get out of his time trap?

Cobalt: i'm sure he'll find aportal way out of the time trap to live in which time period he'll be.

Tatatua: i hope he'll be alright.but let's cut that talk. you've got to save the volcano lava. the nature is in your hands.

Astro: we won't let you down.

Tatatua: but don't fail yourself to stop them.

(In the Volcano Cave Headquarters of the Black Snakes.)

Dakuki: So far so good,guys. once the mutantion Lava starts to mutate the entire enviroment of Tahiti. i'll control the moving island and became our new territory to take over
the entire island of the world. And i,Dakuki. Shall please the Great King Viper of Black Snake planet when we accomplish our base to complete our mutation Plot.

(As his guards approach him.)

Black snake guard 02: We've got company!!

Dakuki: What?!! Astro is here? Sound the alarm!! Quickly!!

Black Snake Guard 1: Yes Sir.(as he ran into the alarm.)

Dakuki: So Astro and cobalt tries to foil our plots do they,well,we'll just see about that.As we about to unleash our Mutation Lava to attack them.

(As the troops rise from the cave headquarters. they take their lava guns and stand at the balcony of the volcano.)

Wait for it,guys!!

(At the volcano )

Astro(spots them in the volcano): There they are!! Let's get those Dangerous Slimes!!

Cobalt: And clean the lava out of Neotaxic!!

(As they swoop down to stop them.The troopers fire the mutation lava at them.)

(But their shield have just repelled the mutation lava attacks.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Well what do you know, i guess our armor did works.

Astro: Now let's trash those punks!!

(As they fight against the punks.Daduki calls the special enforcers.)

Dakuki(in the office): SEND IN THE ENFORCERS!! NO,12G!!

(As the special enforcers appeared from the window with the Spike guns.they fire the spikes at them.)

Astro: You have to do better than that!!

(They Spin the tornado to blow thw steam at the troopers from the volcano. they cough so badly that they couldn't see.)

(They fought them with all their might.as the troopers we're defeated.)

(Dakuki step out of the office.)

Dakuki(claps his hands): Well done,Boys. You've got some guts to stop them. but there's just one small ant-size problem.

Astro: what was that?!!

Dakuki: I wouldn't bother that this Neotaxic wasn't made by toxic itself you know. So we've just created a high dangerous toxic which is made with Tronowave and Horonam.

And also a pinch of toxic will be fine.

Astro(Shocked):WHAT?!!

(As their armour breaks away by mistake.The troopers stood up and fire the spike thunders at them.Astroboy and cobalt are caught by the thunder and it pulled them into the cell.)

Dakuki(face to his troops): Good work,boys. Now let's take them to somewhere where they'll never interfere our plots.

Trooper 1: Sure,boss.

(As Dakuki and his troops sends them to the prison room.they close the door after they walked into the prison room.)

(In the prison room.)

Dakuki:I hope you like it in here.It's a killer.(Face to his troops) Alright boys,let's get back to work.

(They walked away.)

But Don't worry.I'll just contact some of your friends who can see you.

(Meanwhile in Mimi's city.Mimi is calling Dr Wokokiki on her phone with her terrifying news.)

Tatatua: What?!! That's impossible!!My new made armor is suppose to be Toxic proff. how did it happen?

Dr Wokokiki: When i read this message from Dakuki. It says that this neotaxic is made out of tronowave which easily breaks.

Tatatua: What?!! Tronowave?!!

Dr Wokokiki: yes. Tronowave breaks your armor design easily. that's what have cause.

Tatatua(horrified): Oh no. Then what am i going to do now?

Dr Wokokiki: Don't worry,Mimi. You could come to the ministry immediately and together we shall desgin the new toxic tronowave proof armor to regain their strength.It's not
too late to save them.

Tatatua: Thank you,Dr Wokokiki. I'll be right there.(She ends the calls.)Guards. Come with me to the Ministry of Science of Tahiti.We've got to design and built the new armor.

Guard boy 1: You mean we?

Tatatua: Yes,both of you must come. There's no time to waste. We've got to work fast to save Astroboy and Cobalt.

(As she face to the other guards.)

And ask for the other guards,contact my friends immedatiely to set them free from the prison trap of Volcano.

Guard Boy 5: Yes,my lady.

(in the volcano.they pour the neotaxic into the Lava.)

Dakuki(in the office): that's it,boys. More Neotaxic!!! Soon the volcano will rise and we shall evacuate the volcano immedately because the volcano shall gush the big gigantic lava.

Then the island of Tahiti will become a Monstroki Tahiti to control!!

(At the Volcano.Her three friends in their super Black tropical Ninja climb onto the volcano to rescue them(Astro and cobalt))

Awaima: Did Mimi told us to do this?

Chachaia: That's what we have to do to save them. Now come on.

(They climb faster and faster.)

let's climb faster ,then we'll sneak into the prison to set them free.

Akika: With what?

Chachaia: Super Munaka potion Dart. It wil shortcircuit the Mutant Spike thunder of the cell. and also this extract potion shall kill the mutation immediately.

(After they climb,in the prison.they sneak into the prison room and free astro.)

(As she takes the dart from her pocket,inert it into the blowgun and blow the dart at the cell that shortcircuit the mutant spike prison cell.
and destroyed until Astro and cobalt wakes up)

Astro(looks at Akika,Chachaia and Awaima):Huh? Guys?

Chachaia: Ssssh.(she carries Astro and Akika carries Cobalt.)Save your strength. we'll get you out of the volcano.

(Suddenly, the volcano starts to shake.)

Oh no. It's already started.we've got to get out of here.

Awaima(takes the teleportation somke bomb.): Stand back!!

(As he throws the bomb on the Floor. the smoke spreads around everywhere as they we're vanished away.)

(When Daduki and the guards run to the prison. Astro and cobalt are escape.)

Guard 3: We've got trouble.(Face to them) sound the alarm!!

Dakuki(stops Guard 3): No!! Never mind about them,my friend. Let's evacuate our volcano. Our work here is done.

(As he and his troops evacuate the volcano,the volcano gushes the great giant Green Lava as the mutation has just begun.)

(Meanwhile,in Ministry.)

Tatatua(building the new armor with Dr O Shay and Dr Wokokiki): Hurry,Doctor Wokokiki. Our Armor is about to be complete!

Dr Wokokiki(adding the new system): Okay. but we've got to work fast.

Tatatua:i read ya.

(Later after the armor is complete.)

We did it! We've finally accomplished our armor.(As they went into the hospital lab where Astro and cobalt are recovering their strength in the room.)

(In the hospital lab room. Astro and cobalt are fully recovered.)

Look what we got ,Astro.

(As they(Astro and Cobalt) looks at the new armor.)

Astro(surprised): Yes!! Our new super mutational tronowave proof armor is complete.

Tatatua: wait till you see something new which is equipped. the new system that will destroy the mutation lava and turn it back to normal with your resurrection chip.Which will
link to your armor,giving you a new imperial power.

Astro: Now that i recovered from the tronowave. shall i put it on.

Tatatua: Of course you can.

(As her three friends approached them.)

Awaima: Mimi Tatatua. We've got bad news!!

Tatatua: what is it?

Chachaia: The green lava has already started!!

Tatatua(shocked): Oh no!!We're too late!!(Face to Astro) But it's not too late to exterminate the muation lava.Wear this armor quickly!! You've got to Save Tahiti!!

Astro(wears the armor): I'm on it.(Face to Cobalt.)Cobalt,Let's roll!!

Cobalt(wears the armor): Right behind you,Astro!!

(At the Tahiti downtown,where the green lava starts to burn and mutate the ground.)

(As Astro and Cobalt in their armor approach the tahiti Downtown.)

There's the Downtown!!

Astro: Oh no!! The lava has already started!!

Cobalt: we understand that it's too late to stop the lava. but it's not too late to destroy the lava with our new armor.

Astro: will the great original lava restore?

Cobalt: I hope so.

(Astro and cobalt swoops down into the downtown.As Daduki looks at them.)

Dakuki: Well look who show up!!

Astro: We may know that it's too late for us to stop you. but it's not too late for us to destroy the lava.

Dakuki: Good luck with that!!(Face to his troops) Destroy them!!

(as the troops blast the mutant Neotaxic laser at them.they(Astro and Cobalt) repel the laser with the new armor.)

What?!!

Astro: That's where you're wrong!!

Cobalt: Our armor is way more powerful to repel the tronowave Toxic Substance.

Dakuki: That's impossible!! I though that your armor is suppose to break.

Astro: that's simple.Mimi and Dr Wokokiki have worked together to create our new system armor to destroy tronowave made toxic substance.

(When they transform themselves into Ultra Cobalt and Ultimate Astroman)

Ultra cobalt: And now it's your turn to demutate.

Ultimate Astroman: And so as the Monster!!

(Suddenly,the island of Tahiti starts to shake as the glass spike Monster starts to rise from the road.)

Dakuki: Maybe,boys. But this monster can crush you into oblivion easily.(Face to his troops) let's get out of here!!

(And face back to Astroman and Cobalt.) Until we meet again,Astroboy. And have fun.(They(Daduki and his troops)teleported away to the ariport.)

(At the Airport.they appeared at the 2 ft to their plane.)

Our work here is done. But let's just see if they could defeat the glass mutation neotaxic monster for now.

(As they ran into the plane. it flies off.)

And soon,they'll mutate into a robotic android Monster! If they fail!!

(Back to Astroman.)

Ultimate Astroman: They're getting away!!

Ultra Cobalt: Let Daduki Go for now. But right now it's time to dispose the mutation lava monster to save the city.

Ultimate Astroman: I read that.

(As the monster breathes out the laser at them who evade. they try to shoot some of the anti Tronowave ploverwave laser at it.)

(As it hits,The monster resurrects the mutant power.)

What on earth?

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Ultra Cobalt: Be careful,Astroman. that monster is about to...

(As it stomps on the ground real hard, the glass mutation spikes hit them and fall on the ground after it rose from the ground.)

Stomp.

(And then, the monster breathes out the lightning on the ground which is about to come and hit them.)

Ultimate Astroman: Ultra cobalt,is there any way to Defeat the monster to save the city?

Ultra cobalt: Under the circumstances, we really have only one choice to save.

Ultimate Astroman: What?

Ultra Cobalt: If our armor is equipped with some new hi tech gadgets. maybe we could defeat it.

(As the armor suddenly glows. it teleports them to the sky from the ground.)

(at the sky,they appeared as they are flying.)

See,what did i tell ya.

Ultimate Astroman: wow!! i guess Mimi does makes the best armor to defeat the monster.I wonder if it morphs into something.

(he morphs his hand into a new anti Mutation dart gun.)

A dart arm gun?

Ultra Cobalt: Oooh. What does it do?

Ultimate Astroman: i dunno. but i'll check it out.

(As he fires the darts at the monster.the monster suddenly shocked by the dart which unleash massice munaka flower magic thunder.)

(Astroman is surprised)HAHA!! It works!!(face to his arm gun) no wonder the mutant monster has such a weakness.

Ultra Cobalt: Munaka flower from This Tahiti is the mutant's weakness.

Ultimate Astroman: how did you know?

Ultra Cobalt: Some extract from the flower is the antidote to kill the mutant toxic to save the city. i've read it on the book.

Ultimate Astroman: Oh boy!! What are we waiting for. let's have some fun!!(he flies away to defeat the monster.)

Ultra Cobalt( morphs his right hand into a dart gun.): Wait for me!!

(As the monster starts to feel outrage and insane.the monster starts screaming mad as it starts to fight agaisnt astroman and cobalt.But they evade the attacks and shoot out
the dart to electrocute the monster.)

How long will it be melted away.

Ultimate Astroman(kept on shooting the dart.): anytime now,Super Cobalt. Soon the monster will dissapear and the muant will be eliminated.

Ultra cobalt(keeps firing.):i hear that.

(As the monster electrocutes and shrinks .the monster suddenly blows them away with it's super laser wind.)

(When Astroman and Super cobalt were hit on the road.)

Whoa..such a harshful monster.Okay..(He flies out of the ground.)we still have only one choice but to use our secret weapon.

Ultimate Astroman: which is?

Ultra cobalt: You'll see.

(As Ultimate Astroman and Ultra cobalt grab their hands together. they spin into a tornado.as their armor beams the light at the tornado. it turns into a cosmic star shooting tornado.
As shooting tornado of ploverwave fires at the monster. the monstaer starts to melt and dissapear.)

(As they stop spinning, they saw the monster is gone forever. and they look at the green lava which melts away and turn the city of mutation ruins back to normal tahiti.)

We did it!! It's working!!

(As they transform back to Astroboy and Cobalt.)

Astro:Thanks to our armor. The Tahitian City has finally restored normally.

(As all of the people cheer them wildly for saving the city from the mutant.Astro and cobalt's mission have finally accomplished.)

Cobalt: is our adventure really over?

Astro: For now? yes. But when the black snakes return. we'll be ready to stop them.And end the Black Snakes forever to restore the city.

(As Tatatua approach them 12 ft.)

Tatatua:I couldn't agree more.

(As she takes off the mask. she reveals her beautiful face with her black hair that Astro Remembers.)

(Astro is surprised. that he remembers the face.)

Astro: Mimi?

Mimi Tatatua: I've been waiting for you to see me. and i've finally came to reunite your friendship once more.

(As Astro remembers starts with the fashback of Mimi and Astro's Past.)

(Astro plays together with mimi with football at her own stadium.)

Mimi: be sure to kick real hard,Astro.

(Then in Arizona.)

I like you to meet Billy.

Billy: Howdy.

Astro: uh...howdy.

(Then in her city farm.)

Mimi: Be sure to place every seeds in the correct sign of vegetables.

(And finally,Mimi and Astro dance together in her party at her city park.)

You dance very well,Astro.

(the next flashback is before Mimi's childrens city.)

Mitchy: you got some nice look on your nails.

Mimi(blush): Oh,cut it out,you.(laugh) you're making me blush on my new rainbow nails.

Kenichi: could i have my own nail paint?

Mimi: No,you silly. absolutely not.

Kenichi: geez.

(in the hospital room,where Mimi was recovered from the poison dart with the special flower.)

Mimi: thanks for rescuing me on time,Astro.

(As Flashback Ends.)

Astro: After all these years,i've finally get a chance to see you.

Mimi Tatatua: Hey. you're just a special guy who made me a special girl.

Astro: i never felt much better. now that i'm always special.

Mimi Tatatua(laugh): What are you going to do? Make more Changes?

Astro: but what about the Rainbow canyon?

Mimi tatatua: don't worry,my grandfather have placed his chief assiatant in charge. and now his assistant has done a wonderful job checking and so on.

Astro: that figures.

(As Mimi Tatatua and Astro laugh happily. Astro is finally feel much happier as Mimi's friendship has restored.)

(In Korea Black Snake headquaters.)

Dakuki(rage in anger and bangs on the table):Ratchet Astro!! One day,Astro. And mark my words. You'll pay dearly for foiling our plans.

Guard 1: you're going to get your revenge on him right?

Dakuki: What do you think i'm doing!!

Guard 1(shocked): Sorry.

Dakuki(face to the screen.):I'll be back to plot an another new plan and soon,the world will fall onto their knees permenantly and have you eliminated for eternity.(Face to his guards.)
Let's go get some drink. We're not in a good mood today.

(Back to Mimi Tatatua and Astro who pays respect to Tobio on the frame with some Flowers at the New Tahitian Astroboy statue.)

(She placed some coconut milk in the coconut bowl onto the centre of the picture,and she bows to him three times.)

(After the ceremony of Tobio is finished.)

Astro: Mimi,this is most happiest day in my life.

Mimi Tatatua: so do i,Astro. Only now that giant miracles can defeat the evil Black Snakes and hope that Tobio will come and see us soon.

Astro: yes.And i'm proud that Tobio has finally got the living in another world.

(Mimi Tatatua embraced Astro happily.)

(As all over the world watch them on tv happily. they feel much happier as they feel. even Mimi's friends around europe who are watching.)

(Back to Mimi Tatatua.)

Mimi Tatatua: As long as you don't give up your future,our new future adventure will be coming soon.

Astro: You can say that again.

(As his Adventure is over. Mimi Tatatua and Astro along with her friends play a nice game happily. As the story is finally over for the next Story series.)

(As the camera zooms out of the earth,the camera zooms into the next world where Tobio lives.)

(At the next earth,it zooms into the small island where reborn Tobio lives.Singapore.)

(In the jungle of Woodlands,lies in the great ruin Summer castle of King Maxmillia III. In Princess Margaret's room. a left wall has revealed the secret trasure by the three Adventurer
postmen.)

Postman 1(in her room.): Check it out,guys.

Postman 2: Hey,Gerald. What is it?

(as they look at the Golden Mask.they feel much surprised as the great medieval mask is unveiled by margaret's secret.)

Postman 3: it's some sort of a mask.

Postman 1: a Golden Mask you mean.

Postman 2(takes the Mask.): yeah,whatever. besides with this mask. we can sell it to the museum. and we'll be rich!!

Postman 3(bonks postman 1 on his head): Idiot!!

Postman 1: Ow!! Why did you do that for?!!

Postman 3: Hello. We're Special postmen from Singapore Post. we came to explore and seek the treasure to be delivered to the customers as antiques. besides,we've already got paid
for over SGD$10,000 ever day,for crying out loud. we're going to be paid for more later. And now,we've got to go back to the mail post office to deliver the mask to that boy named Tobio.

Postman 1: Well at least you don't have to bonk me.

Postman 3: that's what you'll get for being greedy.

(th camera face to the golden mask.)

Postman 2: Who in the world would they like to have this special antique?

Postman 1: Beats me,but whatever it is,it could be a curse.

Postman 3: nonsense. but something tells me that this is going to be a big mystery coming.

(That's the end of the story of Astro boy New Novels. And now it is time for the new Fan story about the reborn Tobio who is about to become a boy who never use to be.
and became the unlimited Wackiest Avenger who defends Singapore Against the New evil villain Dr Constantix from taking over the world and Singapore.Find out more
as the new fan story which is inspired by The Mask animated series (1994-1996).The Mask Jr.)

(And for more episodes.Astro boy New Novels Special,Coming soon.)

The End.

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony pictures entartainment.

We hope to see you again soon.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

That's all for today's story and if you want more Astro boy new novels: Be sure to catch
Astro Boy New Novels Special on the new post. Coming soon.

Until then,Goodbye.

Return to “Fan Creations”