The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Like you. That fanfic you wrote on FanFiction.net totally creeped me out. XD
His face blushed red and he jumped and nearly hit the ceiling when he saw what his sister had just posted.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"URAN!!!!!" Astro hollered.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I thought she was called Zoran in this one, but oh well, I hate the name Zoran, so, good.....

"What??" Zoran, who was more commonly known as "Uran" in Japan where she lived with her family, called back rather innocently.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

I changed her name in the descrip! XD

"Get in my room NOW!!" he snapped.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Oh. Okay.

"What is it, Onii-chan?" Uran asked with a fake innocent look. "Are you alright? Do you need to see the robot mental doctor? You look crazy."

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Astro narrowed his eyes at her. "YOU'RE the one who needs to see a mental robot doctor!" He shoved his phone screen into her face.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 10 years ago

URAN just smiled at ASTRO.........

NOW ASTRO was worrying about URAN........

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Astro rolled his eyes. "Guuhh!!! Talking to you is like talking to an unplugged computer!!"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

The little girl burst out laughing and ran off. "Wait until I post THE REST OF the pictures......!! La la la ~ "

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Astro's eyes widened. He ran out the room after her. "YOU BETTER NOOOT!!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”