Peeping Life TV Season 1??

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

I just watched Episode 12. Atom asks for a "body change" and for his power to be lowered by Ochanomizu, but he ends up regretting it and even denying that he asked for it in the first place.

The guy at the end of the show says that he hopes there'll be a Season 2 and it could happen if people buy the DVDs. Considering the mixed reviews this series got though, I'm not so sure that'll happen.

I personally enjoyed this series, but no where near as much as Young Black Jack. I think the Astro Boy and Tezuka-related skits were more engaging to me since I'm not familiar with a lot of Tatsunoko stuff.

All 12 episodes are available for everyone to watch now. If you only want to watch the episodes with Astro Boy characters in them, watch Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, and 12.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Tbh I literally only care about episodes with Cobalt or Astro in them. And even then, I'm still trying to decide whether I like this show or not. (Probably not, but since I've nothing to lose from watching only the skits with my favorites in them, other than my time... although Astro still kind of makes me cringe to think about...)
lolwut

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”