hi

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
angelocrisolo
Kokoro Robot

Postby angelocrisolo » 20 years ago

im angelocrisolo 18 im one of the duuber of astro boy here in the philippines u can contact me 09202201175 i want to know how many episode astro boy is because we dubbers dont know yet

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby dennis_ian » 20 years ago

TALAGA... SERYOSO KA TSONG... :lol: SWERTE MO!!!!!!! pards may kopya ka na ba nyan. pede b akong makasubscribe sayo...pare i am willing to pay...promise.... :wahah:

Ganito kasi pards, iam working from 8 in the morning and ends at 5. i have no way of watching the series since no one at home is there to record it. if you have i am willing to buy one sayo..kung ok lang.

benj20_ph
Kokoro Robot

Postby benj20_ph » 20 years ago

:o you're not kidding? rigth?! :D

i quote a user named bluemist in the ASTROBOY thread sa PEX!

"Kaka-start lang ng bagong Astroboy sa Japan (April 2003) and is scheduled for 50 episodes...

Ibig sabihin bibitinin tayo ng ABS-CBN? Nasa ep. 36 pa lang ang sa Japan, hindi pa matatapos until March 2004 (kasi weekly). Since sa ABS-CBN weekdays pinapalabas, mahahabol kaagad yung latest sa Japan."

i don't know kung 50 po talaga... :)

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

i quote a user named bluemist in the ASTROBOY thread sa PEX!

"Kaka-start lang ng bagong Astroboy sa Japan (April 2003) and is scheduled for 50 episodes...

Ibig sabihin bibitinin tayo ng ABS-CBN? Nasa ep. 36 pa lang ang sa Japan, hindi pa matatapos until March 2004 (kasi weekly). Since sa ABS-CBN weekdays pinapalabas, mahahabol kaagad yung latest sa Japan."

panong mabibitin tayo???? a lot of astroboy fan here had already got hold of the series... meron na silang complete copy.... :)

benj20_ph
Kokoro Robot

Originally posted by dennis_ian@Dec 13 2003, 11:46 AM
panong mabibitin tayo???? a lot of astroboy fan here had already got hold of the series... meron na silang complete copy.... :)

actually 36 epi's pa lang ang nire-release sa japan...humors say na 50 lang ang balak nilang gawin...tentative pa talaga kung ano ang mangyayari sa astroboy! :unsure:

basta hwag nilang kalimutan ang astroboy/atom the movie/s ;)

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

benj, pede malaman ung thread na sinasabi mo???tenks... :D

benj20_ph
Kokoro Robot

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...threadid=153335

this astroboy thread is created by me...you have to be member of pex (pinoyexchange.com)...feel free to browse it at saka correct my or other's posts if you find them incorrect...see you there ;)

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

his astroboy thread is created by me...you have to be member of pex (pinoyexchange.com)...feel free to browse it at saka correct my or other's posts if you find them incorrect...see you there

oi sobra ka naman....di naman ako ganon kagaling sa grammar... nahiya naman ako sayo.. :cry:

benj san forum ako pupunta...tsaka anong title ng forum???salamat...

benj20_ph
Kokoro Robot

just click the lick after you've registered as a PEX member...

or find the atroboy thread in Entertainment > Local Movies and TV ;)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”