The Biggest Robot on Earth Episodes

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Nomad27
Kokoro Robot

Postby Nomad27 » 20 years ago

Hello there can someone tell me the full synopsis of the biggest robot on earth part 1 and 2? It is the best astroboy episode that I have watched. More like Dragonball Z fights as i can remember. Wonder where can I download them? just the 2 episodes will be ok. Im using a dial up connection but Im willing to resume it day by day until I download them completely.

Im disappointed about the new Astroboy 2003 TV series currently being shown here in the Philippines, its not the Astroboy I used to know in the 80's, much too childish.

Nomad27
Kokoro Robot

Wow there are episodes on the FTP site yey.. 150 MB each which means I have to download them for more of less 10 hours each... yikes!! but its ok as long as it is resumable.

Thank you Sirs for the FTP site.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

check the forum for a thread about anapan's ftp. These episodes are 50 & 51 of the 80s English dubbed version. The current cartoon also has them, I belive they are in the 20s in terms of episode #s. Also, you might check the manga. I know one of those also has the episode. Do a word search of this forum, for 'pluto'. :D

Nomad27
Kokoro Robot

Yes Thank You Im currently downloading it now curently a total of 10 Megs for 2 - 150 meg episodes. It will take me 20 + hours to download with this dialup connection. Thanks Jeff.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

You are welcome. :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”