Why Butt Machine Guns?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Some of the things that Tenma built in were practical but really what would mom say?....
Unyongnekasayo

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

When I was thirteen, I believed that the only way Tenma could get the financial grant to build Astro was if he said it was an experimental superweapon, and as a result, had to jam Astro's body full of weapons. I later realized this is exactly how it is in NOW! Comics.

This is the only time in the comic where he actually uses them. Except Tenma/Boynton's crazy is an icky kind of crazy, so the thought of Boynton handling Astro there gives me less of the vibe of a grieving father forced to pack his son's reincarnation with weapons, and more of a creepy dude.
Last edited by Fauna on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "handling" instead of "handly"
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Still...What would mom say?
I bet that be a news to her.

"sorry, honey, I turned our son into a robot don't kill me"
Unyongnekasayo

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:Still...What would mom say?
I bet that be a news to her.

"sorry, honey, I turned our son into a robot don't kill me"

I think she'd be angry at Tenma for trying to replace their son with a machine. Although there was that manga where Astro/Tobio did have a mom and she accepted him and it was really Tenma who couldn't stand Astro. I forgot her name, Hollie or something.

o_o btw, those machine guns creepy in that comic.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Hoshie was her name (means star in japanese) and then I think. though I imagine she probably hit him with something long and hard and somewhere where Astro didn't see.

closes the door

BAM! He falls in a concusion.
She ties him in a chair and hides him in the closet and locks it. When Astro comes to the door and asks she says.
"don't worry,daddy accidently hit his head,dear,thats all" She smiles while holding the bat behind her back ;b
Unyongnekasayo

Astrogirl123
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astrogirl123 » 13 years ago

:astro: :tenma: you better go to bed NOW :astro: but im not tired! its 7:02! :tenma: GO :astro: fine :whistling: im walking singing and head him gulp down a big thing of water :astro: hes so stupid :rolleyes :O MG ITS ITS........ASTRO BOY! :w00t: im going in! :tenma: GET TO BED :astro: im in :D lets go :astro: snoring :cry: hes SO adorable :wub: its love at first sight! :astro :o my gosh who are you! :w00t: YOUR #1 FAN! :astro :O H OK HI :w00t: im scaring you right :astro: no,no.....a little :whistling :o h sorry :astro: its k,but im not realy dressed for this moment :wub: i dont care your always like this :astro: what?? :wub: your always like this :astro :o h realy :tenma: whats going on in there :astro: im sorry but im going to do something i shoudent do :confused: what? :eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :astro: thats a big fall :tenma: astro what are you doing i heard you talk :astro: what no! :mad: hey you can just kick me out of you window like that it hurt! :tenma: who are you!!!!! :w00t: ASTROS #1 FAN! :tenma: GET OUT! :blush: AH NO! :tenma: swings a bat :cry: that hurt! :astro :o h my gosh! are you ok :cry: no :astro: shoot you! :tenma: bla :blush: kiss :astro: wow! :wub: yeah THE END!
:astro: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

@Astrogirl123 -- HA HAAAAA!! THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FANFIC!!! That was really funny!!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I didn't know one could manage to put up an illustrated story with forum smilies! :lol:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

the fangirls will find a way, ha ha ha ha ha ha

that was cute
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

...And funny :lol:

Anyway, Tezuka could have tried putting one funny thing in Astro - the machine guns! XD
Or Tenma wasn't thinking properly :lol: :eek:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”