Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 12 years ago

Ain't that the guy from The Watchmen? XD
ASTRO: "Sorry guys. I had beans for lunch."

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

I admit, there is a resemblance, but this guy bears more resemblance to MUCINEX' Mr. Mucus:
http://www.mucinex.com/html/
:D

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

orrrr maybe they're related! :p

BTW what manga story is this related to? That still of Astro landing and everyone holding their noses is really funny!

Hey, Jeffbert, in your book, were you planning on having screenshots of the different episodes, too? Maybe that's too much of a copyright hassle, but I really do enjoy the images in all these threads about the original anime episodes.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:orrrr maybe they're related! :p

BTW what manga story is this related to? That still of Astro landing and everyone holding their noses is really funny!

Hey, Jeffbert, in your book, were you planning on having screenshots of the different episodes, too? Maybe that's too much of a copyright hassle, but I really do enjoy the images in all these threads about the original anime episodes.

The stench is from the decaying rat:

The manga? try DH vol 17.
:lol:

I intend to compare the differences & similarities between various versions, but for a 1st book, this will be limited to at most, a few stories to merely illustrate the point.

In the 1st book (assuming there even is one), I should deal with each series as a whole, to show how they in their essence differ or are similar. But for a book that I presume will likely be about the size of FL's or FS' books, extensive use of images will greatly reduce the amount of text. I had been thinking about doing the comparisons based upon the actors/characters, & how they portray the roles in different versions. :astro:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”