Official Astro Boy streams. Do not support piracy!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

"Alice" wrote:But why the episodes 26,27 and 29 and not the episodes 8, 9 and 10? O.o Why so irregular?

26, 27 and 29 were done as part of the first episodes in March. My guess is that 27 was done because it's the Black Jack episode, and two Black Jack series were also acquired by Viki, so they probably thought that episode looked interesting. The other two are important episodes in the Atlas story.

The subbing would go faster (and better) if there were nice people who know Japanese who could join the site and help out... :whistling:
I'm on Twitter.

Alice
Kokoro Robot

Postby Alice » 12 years ago

Thank you for the answer!

Sadly I'm clearly not japanese and my knowledge of said language isn't the best.
If I could understand japanese I'd love to help (and would cry out of joy...)
Do as you please, as long as you don't hurt anyone.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

"zara2148" wrote:Not in this version. In this version, though Tenma does tell him to get lost, he has the decency to go looking for Astro, calling out to him. And Astro calls back, but he's locked up in a suitcase by Hamegg, so Tenma can't hear him...

:cry:

Oh...so you guys are referring to the '80s series *facepalm* although yeah, that bit is sad. I wonder if Ochanomizu and Tenma are in touch with each other (*thinks to '03 series and shudders*)...a reunion would be nice. =D

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

"Androids101" wrote:[QUOTE=zara2148;198443]Not in this version. In this version, though Tenma does tell him to get lost, he has the decency to go looking for Astro, calling out to him. And Astro calls back, but he's locked up in a suitcase by Hamegg, so Tenma can't hear him...

:cry:

Oh...so you guys are referring to the '80s series *facepalm* although yeah, that bit is sad. I wonder if Ochanomizu and Tenma are in touch with each other (*thinks to '03 series and shudders*)...a reunion would be nice. =D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but let's be honest; if this wasa reunion for the 03 series, they'd most likely be verbally pwning each other every step of the way.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

"Prettywitchiusaka" wrote:I see what you're saying, but I can also see why April's complaint is also valid; some people just don't care for 3D intergration into 2D.

Same here, I see what AprilSeven means. Personally, I did find the animation beautiful! :D

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Alice, that's nice and all but I made this thread specifically as a message to not support piracy and only official streams and remind everyone that posting illegal uploads is against the rules...
I'm on Twitter.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

I just noticed that the Metropolis DVD has gone out of print. That's weird for a Sony title to do this. I wonder if a re-release (like on Blu-ray) could be in sight.
I'm on Twitter.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

You're kidding. (sighs) Great, now I'll have to rely on Ebay if I ever decide to actually buy the movie for myself. Mind you, it would only cost six dollars or the like, but I'd rather give the studio the money if I know theys till exist.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

anybody know if there is a legal streams for 1963 astroboy or 1980s in english??????
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Amaryllis
Kokoro Robot

Postby Amaryllis » 12 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:anybody know if there is a legal streams for 1963 astroboy or 1980s in english??????

1963 Astro Boy is licensed by Nozomi Entertainment, and their YouTube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/nozomient?feature=watch . They don't have Astro Boy up, but if enough people show interest, they might upload in the future.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any legal streams for the 1980 dub either, which is quite a shame. I know it used to be on Hulu, but it's not any longer.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”