Official Astro Boy streams. Do not support piracy!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

BRAVO AMARYLLIS!!!

I just went there and asked for Astro Boy - suggest a WHOLE BUNCH of us do that and maybe we'll get somewhere!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

manga entertainment used to have 1980s astroboy on there youtube channel but pulled it down for some reason, it was not a copyright thing they had the distribution rights to the us dub.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:manga entertainment used to have 1980s astroboy on there youtube channel but pulled it down for some reason, it was not a copyright thing they had the distribution rights to the us dub.

They don't anymore. The only english company to have a license on it is Viki now.

I posted a comment on Nozomi's channel as well. I was gonna suggest the never translated episodes, and it was nice to see AprilSeven had the same idea.
I'm on Twitter.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

Bumping this thread to note the changes that have happened in the last two years: the Astro Boy (2003) and Metropolis streams are no longer available, but the original Astro Boy (1963) now is (104 English episodes only). Viki's streaming of the 80's series has also extended to YouTube under their TezukaAnime channel.

A few things many might not know:

This 80's series boxset has Japanese audio and professional subs for every episode, better than Viki's. For Region 1 compatible DVD players.
The 2003 series came out in Japanese with professional English subtitles in Korea, but only the first 6 volumes (episodes 1 to 24) and episode 20 is missing. For Region 3 compatible (or Region Free) DVD players.
Last edited by F-Man on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 104 episodes not 108
I'm on Twitter.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

I can attest to the 1980s boxset, it is wonderful however it is missing parts of some episodes (mostly those dealing with Atlas's birth and development) however the rest is there and is understandable and a joy to watch. I got my boxset at a convention for only $20 so just look around and you can find it.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

What about the United Kingdom?

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”