Imma be a snake :eek:

[B]EEW!! [/B]

- not only that, but a WATER snake.

Nope. Do not like snakes. AT ALL. :(
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Snakes keep mice and rats out of barns ;) just don't mess with them.
Unyongnekasayo

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

hay april, I'll trade ya, I am a dog

I used to be a warewolf but I'm ok noooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

But Diehard, Dogs are man's best friend!!

Benji, Old Yeller, Lassie, Snoopy -- now go ahead, name one lovable snake!! (although Astronomical Girl does make a good point about rodent control!)
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:now go ahead, name one lovable snake!! (although Astronomical Girl does make a good point about rodent control!)

Arbok.

*Pets my Arbok.*

It's lovable to me.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

I was bored in 95 which I believe was the year of the pig. I don't ever ever ever think of myself as a pig. But I think it represents honesty which makes sense. Most of you that know me, know that I am honest and I hate dishonesty and hypocrisy. I am very blunt though, I don't usually BS people. I would make a horrible politician, I know.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"GhostATR" wrote:I was bored in 95 which I believe was the year of the pig. I don't ever ever ever think of myself as a pig. But I think it represents honesty which makes sense. Most of you that know me, know that I am honest and I hate dishonesty and hypocrisy. I am very blunt though, I don't usually BS people. I would make a horrible politician, I know.

Cyberton posted a link to some zodiac site. If you wanted, you could look up your zodiac there.

Or on Wikipedia.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

"GhostATR" wrote:I was bored in 95 which I believe was the year of the pig. I don't ever ever ever think of myself as a pig. But I think it represents honesty which makes sense. Most of you that know me, know that I am honest and I hate dishonesty and hypocrisy. I am very blunt though, I don't usually BS people. I would make a horrible politician, I know.

Sorry,Ghost,you are not a pig becuase you born before the Chinese new year which makes you,like me,a dog :)

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=AprilSeven;120840]now go ahead, name one lovable snake!! (although Astronomical Girl does make a good point about rodent control!)

Arbok.

*Pets my Arbok.*

It's lovable to me.[/QUOTE]
pray tell,who or what is "Arbok"?
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word switching
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Astronomical girl" wrote:[QUOTE=GhostATR;120845]I was bored in 95 which I believe was the year of the pig. I don't ever ever ever think of myself as a pig. But I think it represents honesty which makes sense. Most of you that know me, know that I am honest and I hate dishonesty and hypocrisy. I am very blunt though, I don't usually BS people. I would make a horrible politician, I know.

Sorry,Ghost,you are not a pig becuase you born before the Chinese new year which makes you,like me,a dog :)

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=AprilSeven;120840]now go ahead, name one lovable snake!! (although Astronomical Girl does make a good point about rodent control!)

Arbok.

*Pets my Arbok.*

It's lovable to me.[/QUOTE]
pray tell,who or what is "Arbok"?[/QUOTE]

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:024Arbok.png

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

IM A TIGER

:D

Return to “General Discussion”