Your Chinese Zodiac

Off topic discussion.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

All I can say is interesting ;) Also did you know that in Asian cultures,every baby born is a 1 old, becuase you even before you are born you are alive,So as you grow up you are a year older,which makes sence in a way
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Not so much these days, but it still happens :lol: . For example, in China a baby born on New Year's Eve would be two years old on New Year's Day :o hmy:

Astronomical girl
Banned

That and Back in 2000 parents tried to have their baby some time in that year becuase being born in the year of the dragon is good luck ;)
Unyongnekasayo

karl0s
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 13 years ago

I'm a goat, and i have to admit the description of a goats personality is almost dead on what i'm actually like
Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

Astronomical girl
Banned

Read this :)
1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
Unyongnekasayo

karl0s
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 13 years ago

I was born in '91 and that sounds like me aswell

Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

Astronomical girl
Banned

Note also that Astro boy 03 series in this ;)
Unyongnekasayo

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I'm the Rooster. After checking out the site that Uran&Astro posted, I can say it's scarily-accurate to who I really am, along with this...

Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are loyal, trustworthy individuals who are blunt when it comes to offering their opinions. Their bluntness stems not from being mean but from being honest; a trait which Roosters expect from others.

I'm sure most of you can agree with this. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Rooster? hmm.… doesn't Tenma and Duke red share that trait? :eek: But for you Fauna,yeah :)
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Wow I just realized how the description of the pig is the same way someone would describe me :eek:

Pigs seek peace and will do what is necessary to maintain it. This trait, while admirable, sometimes makes it easy for others to take advantage of Pigs. Pigs are always doing for others, helping anyway they can, but rarely will they ask others for help. This can overwhelm and stress them, but Pigs don’t mind.

When it comes to money, Pigs enjoy spending more than saving. They gravitate towards name brand items. Thriftiness happens only occasionally, but Pigs do know how to find great deals.

Funny; I'm broke now, but I bought some Astro Boy manga for the best deals out there :D
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Return to “General Discussion”