Humor Hunt

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

What cartoon is this from? It looks familiar, and FUNNY! LOL!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;121783]Image

Gah, I'm still mad Disney removed the color on Pinocchio's shirt for this scene during the latest restoration and forgot to put it back. Not as bad as Jiminy's missing line during his Whistle song though.

The Garfield picture is probably the best example of absurd humor I've ever seen, by the way. I try not to look at it or I'll go into a laughing fit again.[/QUOTE]

They did? :eek: I didn't even notice!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:Hate to bump another thread but I didn't see the point of starting a new one for a single image. Now, I don't know how many of you frequent the web site "Lamebook", for the most part it really isn't that comical. But once in a while there is something that definitely warrants being shared. I thought this was absolutely brilliant! :cool:

Okay, I guess I read it too fast yesterday because it is absolutely brillant! :w00t: :lol: :lol:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 13 years ago

I don't know how many of you have watched Jackie Chan Adventures, but I always thought this clip was funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znoyLr7qAw

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:I don't know how many of you have watched Jackie Chan Adventures, but I always thought this clip was funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znoyLr7qAw

I wish I had access to You tube @ work :( (especially since the system is down and I'M BORED!!!) Atleast the internet still works! :) I will check this out when I get home.

That's pretty funny. :lol: Fortune cookies usually just say pointless things, like last week I got one that read: "A blonde from afar will send you a message". That's not a fortune, it's a statement and a false one at that! :shifty:
Last edited by Novacain on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

They blocked youtube @ your work geesh i thought they only did that in schools

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:[QUOTE=F-Man;121788][QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;121783]Image

Gah, I'm still mad Disney removed the color on Pinocchio's shirt for this scene during the latest restoration and forgot to put it back. Not as bad as Jiminy's missing line during his Whistle song though.

The Garfield picture is probably the best example of absurd humor I've ever seen, by the way. I try not to look at it or I'll go into a laughing fit again.[/QUOTE]

They did? :eek: I didn't even notice![/QUOTE]

It should be yellow, not white! Though they did do an exchange program for the missing lines of dialog at least (took 'em two years) and I'm still waiting for my new copy to arrive.

EDIT: in fact, I think that picture might come directly from someone's post trying to explain the problem.

I laughed out loud at that Jackie Chan clip. I couldn't help feeling like I had seen it before when actually watching the show years ago, but the funny line at the end still caught me by surprise!
Last edited by F-Man on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on Twitter.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:Image

That's from Jem, an eighties cartoon about a female rockstar with a secret identity as a music producer. It was actually a lot like an animated soap opera. :lol:

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:They blocked youtube @ your work geesh i thought they only did that in schools

And Facebook. Luckily I like this site way better anyways :)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 16;126894]Image

That's from Jem, an eighties cartoon about a female rockstar with a secret identity as a music producer. It was actually a lot like an animated soap opera. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Oh I've heard of Jem! It's just like Hannah Montana, sorta.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”