Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

My HarryPotter test results:

Ravenclaw = 12
Slytherin = 11
Gryffindor = 11
Hufflepuff = 5

So yeah, I'm Ravenclaw, although there's also a possibility of Slytherin and Griffindor. Hufflepuff? No way. Luckily I don't want to go there...

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Androids101" wrote:My HarryPotter test results:

Ravenclaw = 12
Slytherin = 11
Gryffindor = 11
Hufflepuff = 5

So yeah, I'm Ravenclaw, although there's also a possibility of Slytherin and Griffindor. Hufflepuff? No way. Luckily I don't want to go there...

Well now I have a hufflepuff friend! Haha
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

This is probably the best house test out there. Unlike the so-called "other" tests, it judges you by your personality and NOT by your favourite colour, and writing that a snake is your favourite animal would not put you into Slytherin...

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Androids101" wrote:http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

This is probably the best house test out there. Unlike the so-called "other" tests, it judges you by your personality and NOT by your favourite colour, and writing that a snake is your favourite animal would not put you into Slytherin...

Still got slytherin!!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- took the test and betcha can't guess the one i am in-!? hugs - pray everyone eternal salvation and safety and happiness always

zara2148
Metro City Citizen

Postby zara2148 » 12 years ago

Still Slytherin as well.
WHY MUST WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE?!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- doesn't anyone want to guess and so happy i took the test and got the results i got! CASPER and WENDY would probably get the same result i did! So glad CASPER can't be naughty or mean- he would be a good member there! hugs

Return to “General Discussion”