Pledge to get Marine Express, Black Jack DVDs and more

Off topic discussion.
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 11 years ago

Here's a banner everyone can put in their signatures for every forum they go to:

The URL is “http://kuroohazama.de/fman/animesolssig.png”, you should use that if you want the percentages to stay updated (I’ll take care of it).

There’s also a bigger image on the Tezuka In English front page you can use anywhere as well. The URL is “http://tezukainenglish.com/bm/bm.pix/animesolstie.png”.
I'm on Twitter.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

So, what, does it actively update or something? I'm gonna have to wait until I can copy and paste- it may be a while, though. I'm not sure when I'll be able to yet.
lolwut

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 11 years ago

Anime sols failure .... ? INTERNATIONAL SALES !!!!!??????? :rolleyes:

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

With only 1 or maybe even none of the current series reaching the goal in time, it's clear that they'll be giving extended time to at least a couple of them. But we have to show them that it's worth it, so let's not give up on Black Jack. We should at least make it reach 50%, so let's continue evangelizing the site, even more-so than before!
I'm on Twitter.

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 11 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:With only 1 or maybe even none of the current series reaching the goal in time, it's clear that they'll be giving extended time to at least a couple of them. But we have to show them that it's worth it, so let's not give up on Black Jack. We should at least make it reach 50%, so let's continue evangelizing the site, even more-so than before!
I'm afraid there buisness model doesn't work for the time being, just putting it out there on a website that many people still don't know or understand for that matter.
Not to mention the crazy amounts getting all of Black Jack would require over a 100,000 Dollars you can't tell me that's not much even though it's over 60 episode from 50 minutes for crowdfunding i still consider it a lot.
If anything i would have hoped at least the 24-hour TV specials would have made it because i feel like they should already have been released by some licensor in the first place but 18,000 Dollars for three movies !!!! :unsure: . doesn't really feel like they need so much money for that when looking at the other series.

Like they sad on ANN maybe they should have started out with a Kickstarter for like that creamy mami thing or something and see where it could go in the first place right now my disappointment has turned in anger as you may have noticed.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:[QUOTE=F-Man;211843]With only 1 or maybe even none of the current series reaching the goal in time, it's clear that they'll be giving extended time to at least a couple of them. But we have to show them that it's worth it, so let's not give up on Black Jack. We should at least make it reach 50%, so let's continue evangelizing the site, even more-so than before!
I'm afraid there buisness model doesn't work for the time being, just putting it out there on a website that many people still don't know or understand for that matter.
Not to mention the crazy amounts getting all of Black Jack would require over a 100,000 Dollars you can't tell me that's not much even though it's over 60 episode from 50 minutes for crowdfunding i still consider it a lot.
If anything i would have hoped at least the 24-hour TV specials would have made it because i feel like they should already have been released by some licensor in the first place but 18,000 Dollars for three movies !!!! :unsure: . doesn't really feel like they need so much money for that when looking at the other series.

Like they sad on ANN maybe they should have started out with a Kickstarter for like that creamy mami thing or something and see where it could go in the first place right now my disappointment has turned in anger as you may have noticed.[/QUOTE]

Just being angry and not doing anything about it isn't going to get us those DVDs. I'm angry too but the most practical thing I can do is just to try to get Black Jack as high as possible and hope for the best. 50% is still looking possible.

Is there anyone else on here who doesn't live in North America who could pledge through me? You can pay me once the goal is met and I don't charge a commission.

By the way, Anime Sols is supposed to make some announcements about their pledging system that'll make it easier for everyone soon, supposedly.
I'm on Twitter.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

I don't have any money to pledge, and I'm not entirely interested in the selection they're offering, anyway. But I still hope that they end up at least somewhat successful, because success for one or two projects means we might get others. Still, there is very little I can do about it...
lolwut

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:But I still hope that they end up at least somewhat successful, because success for one or two projects means we might get others.

Agreed. I might actually contribute to Creamy Mami for that very reason, even though it's not a Tezuka anime and it's outside my interests. (well, at least it's a classic anime...)
I'm on Twitter.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 10 years ago

Only 4 days left for Creamy Mami, which is the only show that still has a chance on the site.

This is the moment where I'd like to urge everyone to support Creamy Mami, if only to support Anime Sols! If they can put out just one boxset from this first round of shows, it would greatly help people trust their legitimacy and willingness to put out a quality product. Which would then help the future shows!

And let's still hold some hope that they may extend Black Jack, no matter how small the chances are. It's at 27% now, how about we try to reach 33% before Creamy Mami ends?
I'm on Twitter.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

It seems that their video player now has issues on Linux since I upgraded to flash player 11.x. I can watch it under Windows running on Linux under VMplayer though (a PITA).
I might plop down a pledge for BJ (I did put one on the tv specials that went nowhere.)
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Return to “General Discussion”