ATOMはリアルタイムで人の表情に反応し、たとえば笑っていると笑おうとしたり、口元が動いていると判断したらマイクの感度をあげようとしたりします。
わからない言葉だと分析した際には、クラウドへ移行し、対応します。これら一連の流れが、付き合えば付き合うほど変化し、成長していく「ATOM」の会話力です。
2家族を見分け、お年寄りには丁寧に、子どもたちにはフレンドリーに話します
ATOM は、頭部に搭載されたカメラで、正対した人の顔を見分け、子ども、成人男性、成人女性、お年寄りの4 属性を判断します。
顔写真やニックネームなどを登録できる友だちは最大で12 人まで。家族それぞれの属性に応じた会話内容や、丁寧語の使い分けを行い、友だちになってくれます。
3絵本を読んだり、漫画を見せたり、YouTube を映したり、 コミックやアニメ『鉄腕アトム』も閲覧できます
4ご近所のおトク情報や行楽情報にも詳しい!

■本誌の特徴
マガジンは、わかりやすい組み立て方はもちろん、漫画とアニメの『鉄腕アトム』の物語研究や著名ファン訪問、グッズ事典から、最新の技術が詰まっているATOM の機能紹介、さらに最先端ロボティクスの現在を第一人者から聞くインタビューや研究所訪問まで、充実の内容です。

創刊号の内容
・ATOMってどんなロボット?
・ATOM製作カレンダー
・スペシャルインタビュー・手塚眞
・組み立てガイド
・シリーズガイド
創刊号のパーツ
・眠り顔(チェックスタンド用)
・眠り顔用まつ毛シール
創刊号特別付録:❶創刊スペシャルDVD(63 年版、80 年版、03 年版アニメの初回収録、オリジナルコンセプトムービー+機能紹介ムービーほか)❷ATOM 透視設計図❸特製ビスケース
From the Publisher

View larger
アトムがわが家にやってくる!
日本初!!本格的コミックキャラクター型コミュニケーション・ロボットATOM。最新の人工知能(AI)技術を搭載。フロントエンドとクラウドのAIで成長するコミュニケーション・ロボットです。家族(最大12名)を認識し、それぞれの会話の内容を覚えて、家族の一員としてあなたと一緒に成長していきます。日常会話はもちろん、しりとりやなぞなぞなどの掛け合いをしたり、落ち込んだ時にはあなたを励ましてくれます。自己診断もして、調子が悪い時にはATOMから知らせてくれます。

Purodakuto disukuripushon naiyō shōkai Nihon o daihyō suru sekai-tekina robottokyarakutā `tetsuwan atomu' no dīenuē o uketsugi, gendai ni umarete kita robotto ga, komyunikēshon robotto `ATOM'desu. Saishin no jinkō chinō (AI) gijutsu o tōsai! Anata o oboe,`kazoku no ichiin' ni natte ikimasu. ■ ATOM no tokuchō 1 seichō suru kaiwadjikara ~ furontoendo AI to Kura udo AI ATOM wa riarutaimu de hito no hyōjō ni han'nō shi, tatoeba Emi tte iru to waraou to shi tari, kuchimoto ga ugoite iru to handan shitara maiku no kando o ageyou to shi tari shimasu. Wakaranai kotobada to bunseki shita sai ni wa, Kura udo e ikō shi, taiō shimasu. Korera ichiren no nagare ga, tsukiaeba tsukiau hodo henka shi, seichō shite iku `ATOM' no kaiwadjikaradesu. 2 Kazoku o miwake, o toshiyori ni wa teinei ni, kodomo-tachi ni wa furendorī ni hanashimasu ATOM wa, tōbu ni tōsai sa reta kamera de, sei taishita hito no kao o miwake, kodomo, seijin dansei, seijin josei, o toshiyori no 4 zokusei o handan shimasu. Kaojashin ya nikkunēmu nado o tōroku dekiru tomodachi wa saidai de 12-ri made. Kazoku sorezore no zokusei ni ōjita kaiwa naiyō ya, teinei-go no tsukaiwake o okonai, tomodachi ni natte kuremasu. 3 Ehon o yon dari, manga o mise tari, yūchūbu o utsushi tari, komikku ya anime “tetsuwan atomu” mo etsuran dekimasu 4 go kinjo no o Toku jōhō ya kōraku jōhō ni mo kuwashī! ■ Honshi no tokuchō magajin wa, wakari yasui kumitate-kata wa mochiron, manga to anime no “tetsuwan atomu” no monogatari kenkyū ya chomei fan hōmon, guzzu jiten kara, saishin no gijutsu ga tsumatte iru ATOM no kinō shōkai, sarani saisentan robotikusu no ima o daiichininsha kara kiku intabyū ya kenkyūjo hōmon made, jūjitsu no naiyōdesu. Sōkan-gō no naiyō ATOM tte don'na robotto? ATOM seisaku karendā supesharuintabyū tedzuka makoto kumitate gaido shirīzugaido sōkan-gō no pātsu nemuri-gao (chekku sutando-yō) nemuri-gao-yō matsuge shīru sōkan-gō tokubetsu furoku:❶ Sōkan supesharu DVD (63-nenban, 80-nenban, 03-nenban anime no shokai shūroku, orijinarukonseputomūbī + kinō shōkai mūbī hoka)❷ ATOM tōshi sekkeizu ❸ tokusei bisukēsu
Show more
925/5000
Product description
Introduction
The robot that inherited the DNA of the world-class robot character "Astro Boy", which is representative of Japan, inherited the modern age is the communication robot "ATOM".
Equipped with the latest artificial intelligence (AI) technology! I will remember you and become a "family member".

Features of ATOM
1 Talking ability to grow ~ Front end AI and cloud AI
ATOM responds to human facial expressions in real time, trying to laugh when laughing, for example, or trying to increase the sensitivity of the microphone when judging that the mouth is moving.
When analyzing that it is an unknown word, I will move to the cloud and respond. These series of flows are the conversation skill of "ATOM" which grows as it goes together and goes on with association.
2 Distinguish family, carefully talk to the elderly, and talk friendly to the children
ATOM is a camera mounted on the head, distinguishes the face of the person facing directly, judges the four attributes of children, adult men, adult women, and seniors.
Up to 12 friends can register facial photos and nicknames. We will use conversation contents and polite words according to each family's attributes and become friends.
3 You can read picture books, show manga, reflect YouTube, you can also see comic and anime "Astro Boy"
4 Also familiar with your neighbor's toku information and holiday information!

Features of this journal
The magazine introduces the features of ATOM, which is packed with the latest technology, from the story research of "Tetsuwa Atom" of cartoon and animation, famous fan visit, goods dictionary, as well as the easy way to assemble, and furthermore, the current state of the most advanced robotics From interview to interview and laboratory visit from people are content of fulfillment.

Contents of the first issue
· What kind of robot is ATOM?
· ATOM production calendar
· Special interview · Makoto Tezuka
· Assembly guide
· Series guide
Parts of the first issue
· Sleeping face (for check stand)
- Eyelash seal for sleeping face
Initial issue special appendix: ❶ Launch Special DVD (63 years, 80 years, first edition of 2003 animation, original concept movie + function introduction movie etc.) ❷ ATOM perspective design drawing ❸ special case screw case

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A5%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9C%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-%E9%80%B1%E5%88%8A-%E9%89%84%E8%85%95%E3%82%A2%E3%83%88%E3%83%A0%E3%82%92%E4%BD%9C%E3%82%8D%E3%81%86-2017%E5%B9%B4-4%E6%9C%8818%E6%97%A5%E3%83%BB4%E6%9C%8825%E6%97%A5%E5%8F%B7%E3%80%90%E9%9B%91%E8%AA%8C%E3%80%91/dp/B06XBYKL9R/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1546015016&sr=1-18&keywords=%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A5%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9C%E3%83%83%E3%83%88

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Re: MIGHTY ATOM real robot, based upon that other little robot

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 5 years ago

A story on this was posted before, but I don't think I've ever seen video on it.
Here is a link to that: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E8%AC%9B%E8%A ... HEWVFF7E84
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 5 years ago

Thanks for the link, Tetsuwan Penguin. This appears to be the finished product. Robi, which has, similar features (I think) is only a fraction of the Y227k price. I had thought that this Atom was based on Robi, but, it appears a similar robot was the basis, Asimo?

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 5 years ago

Robi may be the basis for Atom, IE: use of servo motors, speech synth, etc. Atom adds a camera and display screen which Robi does not have. I have no idea about the software.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page

http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”