Banned Astro Boy "Eternal Boy" ep 20

Off topic discussion.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Banned Astro Boy "Eternal Boy" ep 20

Postby cybotron » 15 years ago

[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

Watch it while you can, folks!

BTW, this is in the general section, I might move it to Astroboy section.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

Isn't it Strange Wings' upload? The break locations match, as well as the author profile.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

I still think the whole copyright thing was an excuse and that they really skipped it because they didn't want to show all the cute Atom scenes

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"jeffbert" wrote:Watch it while you can, folks!

BTW, this is in the general section, I might move it to Astroboy section.

You really are not going to say anything about the content? It's right out of Pinochio!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

:lol: I was busy. My mom had irregular heart beats & I took her to the Hospital. Then I realized my passenger side wiper was torn, & went to WM to replace it. Then I ate at Wendy's, etc.

But what would I say about the Peter Pan content? I use Real peanut butter; keep the candy stuff, give me ARROWHEAD MILLS VALENCIA peanut butter! :p It needs no sugar because it has ALL THE FLAVOR OF PEANUTS! :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"jeffbert" wrote: :lol: I was busy. My mom had irregular heart beats & I took her to the Hospital. Then I realized my passenger side wiper was torn, & went to WM to replace it. Then I ate at Wendy's, etc.

But what would I say about the Peter Pan content? I use Real peanut butter; keep the candy stuff, give me ARROWHEAD MILLS VALENCIA peanut butter! :p It needs no sugar because it has ALL THE FLAVOR OF PEANUTS! :ninja:

Yeah it's Disney and pan.... :lol:
That must be why they took it off. :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Actually, there is a tread on the Tezuka in English forums that argues that Disney does not hold the copyright to PP.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"jeffbert" wrote:Actually, there is a tread on the Tezuka in English forums that argues that Disney does not hold the copyright to PP.

Yes....
But that island is lifted from Pinochio! :lol: :w00t:
So it's part PP and part Pinochio, right?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

It does seem to be Strange Wings' (where do I put this punctuation mark?), which I find funny! :D

Return to “General Discussion”