Jeffbert's Mighty Atom book

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: Jeffbert's Mighty Atom book

Postby jeffbert » 3 months ago

:blush: So sorry this is taking so long. Currently, I am working on translating the dialog for Monster on the 38th Parallel. This is one of Tezuka's boy hero manga; it contributed most of its plot to Bacteria Corps. I am writing a chapter on Tezuka's manga whose plots or plot elements were adapted to the B&W series. Currently, the book should have chapters on that, & of course Atom; other characters; certain themes; manga stories, B&W stories; JM stories; live-action stories; etc. :astro:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: Jeffbert's Mighty Atom book

Postby jeffbert » 1 month ago

I am becoming frustrated by how long this is taking. I want to put up an entire chapter of my book, though, not in this thread, but in the wiki section. Thus, I need somebody to take the .doc format, and make a wiki. I do not want anyone changing anything without clearance from me, & do want all my sources properly cited, etc. It will be easier, here, than in a proper book, because as a fan site, it is usually o.k. to use images, etc., and I use many of them.

I would prefer it go on T in E, because I really dislike the wiki deal with anyone can modify it, etc., though, here, only a select few can. But, I have not been able to contact anyone on T in E.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”