My Astro Boy Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

"stoogefreaky" wrote:This is something Megalon and I will have to discuss either today or tomorrow. He's probably not going to like this. We would have to see what you got, Mr Skunk. Can you draw a scene of any place of your house? Doesn't have to look realistic but perfect for a cartoon background.

That's so interesting. :w00t: My new hw for AP Art is an interior space! Obviously, I'll be doing a room in my house, it's just easier that way. I'm very passionate about perspective drawing, and interior design of a room is perfect for that. The hw is due Thursday. Would it be alright if I just make a copy of it for you? Although you'll have to be alright with it being 16X20. I'll take a digital pic and then scale it down some. :cool:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

mr skunk
Robot President

"Sparx" wrote:Mr skunk and stoogefreaky are you best friends? :)

Nope. I have no idea who Megalon is. :) But stoogefreaky and I get along very well. I assume we do, from the rare times we responded to each other on the forum. :lol:

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Megalon aka Robot Master says: "If you take the red pill, you can join Stoogefreaky's alliance and your life will be changed for ever... in a good way. Or you can take the blue pill, and ride the pony back to happy land for where you once came. The choice is yours."

Megalon, my brother, is trying to say that he loved your art as for he is a artist too. He was alittle upset that I kinda wanted someone else to do this job that he was doing. The thing is, he makes robots and I feel like I'm taking his time away from that. So, I need someone to make the backgrounds for Extreme Astro Boyiee. Megalon doesn't really mind any more. You can take his job, we will just do this by email. If you decide you can't do this, that's no problem. I kinda wish to have an unofficial (pretend) Studio running with other kids working in it. Kinda a dream. Plus... I'm kinda stressing out on this once small hobby. I feel the whole world is like waiting for us to finnish and we don't even have lots done on the first episode.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Sorry, never mind. I'm so stressed out over a Astro Boy hobby! This doesn't mean your arn't a good artist. It's just Megalon is wanted to do these backgrounds and I'm like fine. Plus, it would of been stressful. Hard to explain. Megalon loves your art but this hobby is a brother and sister production. I hope everyone will like my parody of Astro Boy!

mr skunk
Robot President

Perhaps it's better this way. :) I'm very busy getting my portfolio together for colleges, I don't think I would be able to do more than one background. I wish you and your brother the best of luck. ;)

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Hey, that's cool! So your going to a art school?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"mr skunk" wrote:Perhaps it's better this way. :) I'm very busy getting my portfolio together for colleges, I don't think I would be able to do more than one background. I wish you and your brother the best of luck. ;)

i'm doing some thing like that soon :)

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

heh,thats cool skunk.i thought you where already AT college,though,like me.
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i just made a tread about what school you are all in :)

mr skunk
Robot President

Has it really been this long since I posted a picture in this thread? :eek: Well, I hope you guys enjoy the nice surprise!

The picture is pretty self explanitory. Just a sketch of Denkou that I used for color practice on the gimp.

Return to “Fan Creations”