My Astro Boy Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 18 years ago

oo. I saw that episode but i cant remember
I have a request, but i cant remember the ladys name

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 18 years ago

I do remember she cut astros head off

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

crazyd2000 wrote:I do remember she cut astros head off

You're right! :D In truth she never had a name, but you're thinking of the right person. Congrats! What would you like drawn?
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

jeffbert wrote:I do not know if this character even has a name, but she was on Peligro Island, & chopped off our hero's head. However, the 1960s version omitted that part, & in fact omitted the natives altogether. :hyo:

I don't remember either if she's ever been called by an other name instead of just as 'Queen', although in the ep's french version her name is 'Maola'.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

mr skunk
Robot President

Strange Wings wrote:I don't remember either if she's ever been called by an other name instead of just as 'Queen', although in the ep's french version her name is 'Maola'.

Maola. That's pretty. :)

mr skunk
Robot President

jeffbert wrote:I do not know if this character even has a name, but she was on Peligro Island, & chopped off our hero's head. However, the 1960s version omitted that part, & in fact omitted the natives altogether. :hyo:

I do have a request: I want a series of Atoms that show the earliest to the lastest styles, from left to right. Four figures will be enough, although I really want six. I need this for my website. :rolleyes:

GAK! I didn't even know this post was here! :cry: I already said I'd do a request for who I THOUGHT was the first person to guess her, but I will gladly do your request as well. It was my error, I should have paid more attention. I can have the picture up in a week. One question: Do you want the animated styles or the manga styles?

mr skunk
Robot President

request

Request time! This one's for you, Dr Frag! :)

Now, you didn't say whether you wanted maid Livian or 'improved' Livian, so I drew both. :p I hope I made the deadline as I said I would, and I hope you're pleased with it.

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 18 years ago

it's nice, I'm an artist too. I love the colors and how it is blended. :D
Way a go! I have a post on My astroboy art and I also avalable on Deviant art.com Here's the link.http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

mr skunk wrote:Now, you didn't say whether you wanted maid Livian or 'improved' Livian, so I drew both. :p I hope I made the deadline as I said I would, and I hope you're pleased with it.

Thankyou so much! :w00t: It's superb. I always liked the improved Livian, because when I was little the maid Livian was edited out so I didn't know about her.
Her relationship with Atlas was so beautiful, because even though he did bad things, she loved him and stuck with him and brought him back together with Astro. She would do the right thing even when it meant opposing the fearsome Atlas, and in the end she even chose to die with Atlas so he wouldn't have to die alone. :cry:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

mr skunk wrote:GAK! I didn't even know this post was here! :cry: I already said I'd do a request for who I THOUGHT was the first person to guess her, but I will gladly do your request as well. It was my error, I should have paid more attention. I can have the picture up in a week. One question: Do you want the animated styles or the manga styles?

Refer to:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/sitbv3/reader/103-9917671-7841448?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=1569709920#reader-link scroll through the
Excerpt.

Please use the styles: "Ambassador Atom" 1951 (pg 9), 1952 (pg 8), 1957 (pg 10), 1977 (Jetter Mars :astro: Jetter on Anime news network)1981 (pg 12), & the current anime version. If these are too many, you may omit Ambassador Atom and Jetter Mars.

First make line-drawings. I really want to see the line drawings. If you want to add color or shade, please do so after posting the line-drawings. :D
1951 (pg 9), 1957 (pg 10) <--(both Manga-style), 1960s anime style (without shading) 1981 (pg 12), & the current anime version.

I prefer a walking pose, with each figure posed identically, except that they should seem to be frames of the same animated sequence. He is walking from left to right, one step in the oldest Ambassador Atom, the next frame in the walking sequence should be in the next style, etc.

Thanks!

Return to “Fan Creations”