Astro Boy motivational posters

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Abdico
Kokoro Robot

Postby Abdico » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Image

ASTRO SEZ FTW
Cool your jets.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

I still can't recognize him as Hamegg, even though I know it's him. However, I must admit he somehow does look like an egg :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

He kind of looks like the person who does his voice.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

Tell me this isn't true :lol:
Image[/QUOTE]

GAHHHH O///O ASTRO IS KISSING MEEE^^ YAYA^^^^^ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [puckers up]//// i'm ready///

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

:lol: I wonder if Astro has an irrational fear of measurement devices XD

Laughing Dragon
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Laughing Dragon » 14 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:[QUOTE=tic_tac_astro;81614]....No comment on the second poster. :eek:

"Legeremain99" wrote: :) Great posters, Jimmy Astro Fan. There is one thing though. That second poster just doesn't look right. :eek: I'm not saying anything...that definitely is a "No Comment" one. Again, great posters. :)

I can't see what's supposed to be wrong with mentioned pic. It's just a hug in friendship, nothing more.
Sometimes I ponder about these days' society questioning each innocent cuddle among children in a wrong way.
In fact, we perfectly know Kennichi and Atom aren't like what you may think. ;)

It's an issue that could be argued about forever, in case of that pic however it depends on each individual whether or not to see anything 'dirty' in it. I myself definitely do not, I'm just finding it darn cute. :)
What's more, the episode the pic was taken from discusses the topic about real friendship, and taking a frame like that out of an entire episode may lead to wrong conclusions standing in no context to the actual storyline.

Btw, the ep's title is 'Bear chan', #24 according to the japanese order. I recommend watching it, it's a really beautiful episode. It uses to give me wet eyes almost each times I watch it. :cry: :lol:

/edit: viewing the pic without the 'yaoi' stuff beneath might cause less wrong thoughts. It's just the word being hard on the adult borderline. ;) [/QUOTE]

I'm not into yaoi in any way shape or form, myself.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

:whistling: :w00t:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

If anyone starts wondering where my posters went, I moved them all to a single Motivational posters folder along with my non-Astro Boy posters http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Dragonrider1227/Motivational%20Posters/

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

I found this picture in one of those videos on Youtube advertising that you can watch the movie on a certain website. I just thought it was kinda odd XD

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

I agree, iit is odd. :lol:

Return to “Fan Creations”