Astro Boy motivational posters

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

LMAO! Tezuka chu are a manga god! XD I still can't believe he drew fast, er not that fast but yeah lol

"jeffbert" wrote:In that film, Atom as Adam, is Dr. Nazenkopf's (Ochanomizu/Elefun/O'Shay) agent of destruction. He is made to destroy Marine Express (an underwater train), so, yes, he is a bit out of character. Rumor has it that he feared typecasting, having read about George Reeves' typecasting as Superman, so, in renewing his contract with Tezuka Co., he insisted on a role that would give him a darker image. :hyo:

I liked Astro's role in the Marine Express. Though some of the storyline was odd and I didn't like how he got killed off at the end. ;_;

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

Congratulations to all the members who contribute to this thread, it is terrific! :w00t: :lol:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Image
:lol:

You have received the Epic Win award.
*dust*

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

*dust*

LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Postby LYScienceLover » 14 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:Image

Which episode did this screencap come from? And what is with the wrong colored boots on Astro?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"LYScienceLover" wrote:Which episode did this screencap come from? And what is with the wrong colored boots on Astro?

It's a 1979 movie I believe, "Marine Express". Astro isn't really Astro, he's Adam if I recall correctly and he isn't exactly saving the world either. There is a thread about it on this forum, but there are spoilers in it, so if you plan to watch this, maybe it's better to wait until you see it. :)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

For those interested, Marine Express is available here. It is neven subtitled in English ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
"cybotron" wrote:Image

I don't remeber that girl in the 80's series, but now she looks familiar. What episode is this picture from?

that pic is from marine express, a movie made a cuple of years before the 80 searies started

Oh! I've heard of it, but I haven't atempted to look for it on YouTube. That explains why Astro has purple boots (at first I thought it was a color goof that sometimes appears in cartoons). It just looks exactly like a scene from the 80's series. Hey, you gotta love the Tezuka Star System. :)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;98284]Geee. I'd never speak against Daddy...
:p :santa: :lol: :wub: :tenma:

To my thinking, Tenma's kinda like ol' Darth Vader: "There IS good in him, I can FEEL it" :p

And YES I see a connection between Luke and Astro (innocent, powerful souls made heroic through destiny with bi-polar fathers!). Loved Star Wars too.

Notice Uran's points are in the same position as Princess Leah?

Cobalt? He's Jar-Jar Binks

Dr. Elefun, of course is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Sorry, wrong forum, but Star Wars filled in for Astro Boy for a time in my life (I thought Astro was gone forever. Happily, not true!)[/QUOTE]

OMG I was totally thinking the same thing................ astro boy as Luke and Dr. Tenma as Darth Vader :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

Return to “Fan Creations”