Fan Art!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 13 years ago

Sorry I'm a little late to reply. but thank you guys fro the comments on my art work. ;)

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:Image
:w00t:
Masters of Psychology!!!

that is not a withdrawn position, and you didn't mention plushie's pic, so now you make less scence then before.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:
"cybotron" wrote:Image
:w00t:
Masters of Psychology!!!

that is not a withdrawn position, and you didn't mention plushie's pic, so now you make less scence then before.

Crucified Astro is the ultimate form of withdrawl.
Nooooo! :lol: :lol:
The crucified Astro is a work of psychology! A simple reaction. My reaction to another picture of Astro angst! I mean you can grasp the relationship between Astro crushed and withdrawn etc, and astro crucified, can you not? Or Astro hung or stomped, or whatever? Astro victim? Astro hurt? Astro scourged? Tortured? Astro victim? Astro crucified is physical abuse! Astro withdrawn is "PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE"
dON'T YOU THINK?
You mean you really don't see how these things are related?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projective_test#Draw-A-Person_test
Read this article and we will begin to talk about Animation in the 50's and 60's...

http://www.customerinput.com/journal/projective_techniques_eliciting_deeper_thoughts.asp
And this, while a bit general, will enhance understanding of character design and marketing of the same in mass manipulation....
All psych techniques like this are taught in mass communications 101.
But the picture I commented on indicates abnormal psychology. Deep depression. Which is antithesis to Astroboy Character design and marketing. A doctor might show such a picture to a patient to see his reaction, and scope his state of mind! And so this makes sense when we are shown Astro crucified in response. Astro eternal victim? A recurring theme in Anti Astroboy projectives in Asian marketing. I've seen many manga depicting Astro as victim and dupe instead of what he was designed to be...
A heroic icon.
Also here are a bunch of pictures that are quite simular...
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=depression&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1106&bih=587
Last edited by cybotron on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: ad a search for depression images
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

plushietoon
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby plushietoon » 13 years ago

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I think I need to work on my sleepy faces though. (They always end up looking depressed in others' opinions). :d oh: Please don't take my pics seriously; I'm not an expert on Astro but I like him which is why I'm here.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

I give up.

I am nog evin going to try to understand cybotron's posts :confused:
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:I give up.

I am nog evin going to try to understand cybotron's posts :confused:

;) :lol:
Good Idea! I don't think we can have a serious discussion. I don't think I could make it clearer.
Last edited by cybotron on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Here are pics of the book I used ;)

(Front)
(back)
(first page)

All though its in Korean the illustrations speak for themselves. the book basically teaches you how to draw Manga. which is more detailed then the anime which is rather interesting but then the point of anime is intertainment(so is manga) O_O I live in Asia! and love it
jealous much? (just kidding);b enjoy
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

LOVE cute fan art and never want ASTRO BOY to have angst- angst can be so sad- want ASTRO BOY happy always- more important i want everyone here to be happy and safe always- cause i love everyone here

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

This book is going to help me make and write manga but first I need practive drawing I'm not a professional but its a start.

Also
"angst" is dutch or german for anxiety or fear
"Atom" is greek for "un-to cut" or uncutable back in days before the "atom bomb" it was the smallest of the smallest O_o
Unyongnekasayo

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:This book is going to help me make and write manga but first I need practive drawing I'm not a professional but its a start.

Also
"angst" is dutch or german for anxiety or fear
"Atom" is greek for "un-to cut" or uncutable back in days before the "atom bomb" it was the smallest of the smallest O_o

Well thats a best option for beginners I ll be hoping to see your drawing
By the way i know there is 50/50 you know this but do you know grand chase??

Return to “Fan Creations”