I'm looking for a artist

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Rick
Metro City Citizen

I'm looking for a artist

Postby Rick » 12 years ago

Hello everybody. Since my search here in germany has brought nothing, i put my question in this forum. :) I need a picture for one of my novels. A picture from the three heroes of my novel: Satomius. The novel is very, very importand for me because i put many of my heart in it. I can´t draw, i tried it again and again. Now, i looking for someone how can draw me the picture of the heroes of my heart and childhood. Send me a pn and i send you the description of the three heroes. But, the picture not in mangastyle like Astro Boy. More like the manga Pluto. Real style, when you now what i mean. I hope i can found somebody, i can not give mor as a thanks. Many german artists here in germany want money, but i have nothing in the moment. I make my education to a Nursery Assistant and i pay for everything themselves. Christmas Greetings, Rick. :astro:
Last edited by Rick on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astro love the Earth and the Earth love Astro. :astro:

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

I can give it a shot, im not the best but im pretty good at drawing, maybe I can help.
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

I bet you can do a good job Koi. I'm an art director, and you have wonderful talent. Sometimes it's the jobs that don't pay money that yeild the greatest results - because they give you important exposure.

Good luck, Rick, I wish I could draw, too!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

@Rick; I can give it a shot too. I can draw realisticish :lol: I wouldn't mind doing a drawing or two for you :D and I have never taking anything more than a thanks for my art :lol: I just give it to whoever likes it enough to have it :lol: I'll pm you.

Rick
Metro City Citizen

Here is the description of the characters. The heroes of my novel. I hope it´s good.

Name:Rick Freedom Age:12 Hight:1,60 Eye Color: blue Hair Color:blond hairstyle:tousled clothing: blue jacket. withe t-shirt, blue jeans, blue-withe, blue sneakers. nationality: germany

Name: Kanito "Kain" Nomato Age: 18 Hight:1, 90 Eye Color: black Hair Color: black hairstyle: smooth gelled clothing: black trousers, black asia shirt, black boots, asia sword with scabbard.

Name:Spike Princton Age:16 Hight:1,80 Eye Color: brown Hair Color: black hairstyle: long with pony tail clothing: leather jacket, black jeans, black boots, long withe scarf, holster with machineguns and a Sniper rifle tied behind their back. Positioning: Rick in die middle, Spike Left and Kain Right from him.

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

I see you're wanting a more realistic style for this. If that is the case, this information is not enough (but what you've already mentioned is great too). Things like body build need to be considered. Like are they overweight? Skinny? In between those? What are the sizes of all their limbs? (I, for example, have shorter than average thumbs in comparison to the rest of my hands.)

Even if it's stylized still like "manga", if it's more realistic then more needs to be thought about.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, is the image for print or just digital (online) use?
Last edited by Satus on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rick
Metro City Citizen

I'll try to describe the four better. But it´s not easy for me,
even with google. But i will do my best.I will revise the description.
Above all because I've forgotten something important. The art is for
print, because i want to use it maybe for my novel. :-)
Last edited by Rick on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rick
Metro City Citizen

New description

Name:Rick Freedom Age:12 Hight:1,60 Eye Color: blue Hair Color:blond hairstyle:tousled clothing: blue jacket. withe t-shirt, blue jeans, blue-withe, blue sneakers. nationality: germany physique: slender, slightly more muscular upper body and arms.childlike face, but also strong.

Name Robin. The same like Rick, he is his twin brother. The only difference is, he has a scar on his forehead.

To Rick and Robin i must say that they are robots like Astro and MegaMan.
By the time I was in those days they invented i was a big fan of MegaMan. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEBaAxO7W0)

Name: Kanito "Kain" Nomato Age: 18 Hight:1, 90 Eye Color: black Hair Color: black hairstyle: smooth gelled clothing: black trousers, black asia shirt, black boots, asia sword with scabbard. nationality:japan physique: athletic, highly built body

Name:Spike Princton Age:16 Hight:1,80 Eye Color: brown Hair Color: black hairstyle: long with pony tail clothing: leather jacket, black jeans, black boots, long withe scarf, holster with machineguns and a Sniper rifle tied behind their back. nationality: american/texas physique: muscular, broad-built

Positioning: Rick and Robin are in the middle, Spike Left and Kain Right from him.

Rick
Metro City Citizen

A small change to Robin. A scar I was not so good.
It fit, just not to him. Therefore, I have him now, a white
neckerchief given.

I hope the description is good enough for you artists.

Return to “Fan Creations”