My Music

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Two New Songs Added to YouTube

Postby jmb2891 » 10 years ago

^Thanks a lot!

I've added two new videos to my YouTube account. One is an acoustic cover of Syd Barrett's Love Song; the other is an original song of mine Wouldn't You Miss Me (Singing, Drinking).

Also, check out Soak in His Word, a Christian song written by my church's bandleader, in which I played the lead guitar. It was recorded at The Cross, a church/recording studio in Marietta.
Last edited by jmb2891 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

New Stuff

I've added a video to my YouTube page of me covering Black Sabbath's Iron Man.

I've also added a lyric video of John Hiatt's Thank You Girl, the first one I've ever made.

Also, here is a link to the lyrics for a heavy metal song I wrote that I posted to the UG forums called The Evil Dead, which was inspired by the original film with Bruce Campbell.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

New Tracks

I've been dormant for a while due to school, work, and laziness, but I'm back with a vengeance! For Christmas, I decided to record some cover songs, put them on a CD, and give a copy to my mom and grandmother. I've put the tracks on my UG account.

The songs are:
1. Interstellar Overdrive - Pink Floyd (instrumental)
2. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
3. Wined & Dined - Syd Barrett
4. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan (new version)
6. Love Song - Syd Barrett (already posted)
7. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
8. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
9. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
10. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Last edited by jmb2891 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."

-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

That's cool! I usually sing when I'm alone too. Though I get kinda embarrased when I sing because I mostly listen to Japanese and Korean music. Though, I do have a few of Katy Perry's songs.

I used to have audacity. I used it for voice acting. I'm also interested in making my own vocaloid music someday. I already have some names and lyrics for some. Vocaloid is a virtual singing software program for your pc. It's pretty neat! You should check it out if you're a music lover!
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

New Videos on YouTube

School's been crazy this semester! Finally got around to recording a new video.
One is an unplugged version of one of my rock songs, In the Garden of Eden.
The other is a blues-type instrumental I did a few months back right after I first got my twelve-string acoustic: 12-String Blues Jam.
And lastly, after I expanded my musical horizons and bought a bass, my stepsister and myself recorded a cover of Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

New Vid

Put a new YouTube video of me covering John Anderson's Seminole Wind.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

Return to “Fan Creations”