My Music

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

My Music

Postby jmb2891 » 12 years ago

The link below takes you to my UG music page (alternatively, you can access my profile from the link in my sig). The cool thing about that site is they let users upload their own recordings. As far as I know, you don't need an account to listen to others music, but if you do, let me know and I'll find somewhere else to post the tracks.
Most of it is just instrumentals, but earlier today I added a cover of Bob Dylan's Knockin' On Heaven's Door, which I sang on (I'm not much of a singer, though).
I've been idly fooling around with the Astro Boy theme for a while, maybe I'll get around to recording it soon... :whistling:
Hope y'all enjoy!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jmb14/music/
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 11 years ago

I've added another track, a cover of Love Song by Syd Barrett. It's the first thing I've recorded in months and (I think, so far) my best recording.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."

-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Added a couple of old instrumental tracks titled Dreams & A Nice Summer Day respectively, after impulsively going through old files.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I've actually wriiten my own song on guitar I'm actually just learning how to play guitar. So one day I was all alone so no one could hear me and I came up with a verse, then kept adding from there. I'm thinking of posting it on youtube
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

^ Go for it! Living on my own has definitely helped my creativity, so I can understand waiting 'til you're alone to try singing. Another avenue you can pursue is to download recording software & record yourself playing. I use Audacity b/c it's free, with a pilfered Rock Band microphone from my step-sisters (they haven't played that game since the 2nd one came out, plus they have two or three others). I like to overdub guitar solos, double-track rhythm & vocal, etc., which Audacity allows me to do.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) covers

Recorded two takes of Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi Hendrix & put them on YouTube. Take 1 & Take 2. Take 1 was recorded with my Jackson & Take 2 was recorded with my main guitar, the Electra. I was a little more relaxed and had more fun doing Take 1, so it's a little better in my opinion.

I also recorded me playing Purple Haze while singing, but I fouled up going into the solo, so I need to rerecord it, else it'd be up there too.
Last edited by jmb2891 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

as I said earlier that I wrote song it os now posted on youtube https://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=mlmnoa5cx#/user/astroboylover12?feature=guide
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Little Angel's Wing

Added a new track, Little Angel's Wing. It was inspired by Little Wing (Jimi Hendrix) & Lenny (SRV).

Also, raccoonangel, I liked your song, and the intro to the video with the dominoes was really cool. You should really finish it and post the completed song.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Wagon Wheel cover

Postby jmb2891 » 10 years ago

Got a new YouTube video up, a cover of Old Crow Medicine Show's Wagon Wheel, with my stepsister on rhythm guitar & vocals.

-Jim Morrison

-Mark Twain

Please check out:

My YouTube Channel

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 10 years ago

I checked out your channel. You can really play, keep it up :)

Return to “Fan Creations”