Atom Fan fiction: Tainted love

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 10 years ago

Sorry guys, I've been so busy lately that I haven't been updating my fanfictions at all... and this was so long ago. but fear not. im working on the next chapter as we speak :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Chapter7

Kennedy: OOOH CAN I HAVE A RIDE ON YOUR BACK?!

Suru blushed a little and nodded happily

Suru: Everybody on!

Atom: E-everybody? :eek:

Zoran quickly jumped on and grabbed Astro's hand and pulled him on with her

Kennedy: HEY! I asked first!

Kennedy jumped on behind Astro followed by Abercrombie and Alejo at the rear.

Suru smirked a bit and darted out the door and ran through downtown Metrocity at full speed. her fur flowing and her friends laughing loudly as she then came to a dead-end street. looking puzzled for a minute, not knowing where she was going.

Atom: turn around. If you turn right we could chill at the park. sound good?

Suru: yussir! lets go!

she started running again and soon got tired, but was determined to please her new friends. her eyes turned ice blue and large blue tipped feathered wings grew out of her shoulder blades. Astro and friends had shocked expressions and held on tight to the scruff of her pelt. Suru picked up speed once again and soon she kicked her back feet off the ground and took flight. she flew in the direction of the park.

Alejo: Th-This is impossible! H-how?!

Zoran: Nothing's impossible Alejo. Animals of all sorts are special.

Alejo crossed his arms and mumbled a smart remark under his breath. Kennedy and Abercrombie were having a great time waving their arms in the air and high fiveing each other.

Kennedy: This has got to be the most fun I've had in years! I never knew flying could feel this way!

Abercrombie: for the first time in my life I feel light as a feather!

Everyone giggled at that comment while Abercrombie crossed his arms in protest.

Abercrombie: that wasn't a joke...

that just made everyone laugh louder. but aside from that Suru soon came down from the sky for a landing. she hovered above a slide and let everyone off one by one, then she slid down the slide herself. apon doing so, she shape shifted to her mobian form. her long tail wagged happily as she pounced Astro playfully.

Suru: Got cha!

Atom: oomph!

her weight took Astro off guard, and they fell down to the ground. their eyes met while Astro was pinned to the ground under her. both of them blushed in surprise and embarrassment. :heart:
Attachments
pizap.com13721242373571.jpg
pizap.com13721242373571.jpg (54.92 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
Last edited by AtomXKoisuru on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Chapter 7 continued.

Alejo and Kennedy were laughing and making teasing remarks at them, but Suru wasn't listening. Suru was staring in Atoms eyes, lost in them. His brown eyes were quite beautiful, and in a way, mesmerized her for a few short moments. Then Suru quickly got up and off of Atom, blushing uncontrollably and hiding her face in shame.

Atom: Are you ok?

Suru: mmm...mmmhmm...

At this point, Atom had turned around to face his friends and telling them to stop laughing and embarrassing her. But Suru zoned out, blushing and her heart raced. she had grown quite fond of him in the few short days she'd been with him, but Suru didn't know what to say, or if she should say anything at all. She just stood there, staring in silence, and it seemed that everyone noticed but Astro himself.

Alejo: I'm sorry Astro... I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.... we were just joking...

Atom: I know... but, you never know, she could be more sensitive than you...

Kennedy: Aren't all girls sensitive..?

Atom: ... I'm not sure about that, but, still... please just tone it down ok?

Alejo and Kenn: Ok.

both of them glanced over Astro's shoulders to see if Suru was still looking at him, and. She was. Almost in a trance, Suru was in deep thought and her only movement was her ears flicking, and blinking from time to time. But her eyes shifted towards Alejo's eyes and she soon knew she'd been discovered. Again she hid her face with her paws, just when Atom turned around.

Atom: did they hurt your feelings?

Suru: n-no...

She peeked through her paw and smiled at him. admiring his concern of her feelings. Astro noticed her smile and smiled back. Alejo looked at Atom, then at Suru, and back to Atom. he noticed a slight pink color on Atom's cheeks.

Alejo: oooh boy....

Kennedy: hmm?

Alejo: He's gonna be the first to go....

Kennedy: First... to go?... What do you mean?

Alejo: he's blushing... in other words... he finds her attractive...

Kennedy: Shouldn't we be happy for him then?

Atom: Happy? happy for who?

Alejo: n-no one... :whistling:

Atom: oh. ok. in that case, what do you guys wanna do?

Suru looks around and see's a swing.

Suru: what... is that thing?

Kennedy: that's a swing, wanna try it?

Suru approached one and poked it with her paw carefully and watched it sway back and forth a little.

Suru: i-is it safe?

Kennedy: of course it is! :lol:

Suru: in that case...

She hopped on it and almost fell over, but Kenn caught her and grabbed her hands, making them grab onto the chains of the swing.

Kennedy: Now hold on tight, im gonna push you.

Suru: Push?! won't I fall?

Kennedy: not if you hold on :D

Suru tensed up a little and she allowed him to push on her back to propel her forward then back.

Atom watched while smiling.

Atom: I'm glad that everyone gets along with her.

Alejo: yeah... but... can I ask you something?

Atom: Of course you can :)

Alejo: Suru... what are your thoughts about her...?

Atom took a few moments to respond and he smiled brighter, then turned to reply:

Atom: Well. I find her very fascinating. It's not every day you make a new friend, let alone a shape-shifting, talking dog! I don't really understand her, but I guess that's what makes it so wonderful. She's shrouded in mystery, and that alone, makes her very interesting. but aside from that, she's very sweet... :heart:

His eyes lowered half way, and his smile grew brighter still.

Alejo: ... so... you have interest in her...?

Atom jumped a little bit in surprise.

Atom: I-interest..? uhmm... well... I uhmm... have interest in finding out where she came from, and helping her regain her memories...

Alejo: but... aside from that... do you have further interests in her?

Atom didn't know how to respond to that, and luckily for him, he didn't have to. Kennedy was out of breath and tired from pushing Suru on the swing.

Suru: Again! Again! This is fun! :D

Kennedy: A-... (huff) Astro...? Wanna trade me places?

Atom quickly went behind Suru and grabbed the chains of the swing to pull it to a stop.

Suru: Hmmm?

She turned around and saw Astro's eyes glowing slightly as his cheeks turned pink-ish tan. Atom began pushing her back and forth while Alejo and Kennedy walked away, just out of ear-shot.

Alejo: I knew it... Kenn... we have a problem on our hands...

Kennedy: Problem? I don't see a problem... So what if he likes a girl? It'll get his mind off the stress of school, and maybe even Brianna...

Alejo: ... It's not natural... She's an animal. and he's a robot... and, what if, he leaves us behind to be with her??

Kennedy: you worry too much.... he would never ditch his friends... remember when I was in trouble with the micro-bears? even though I gave him the cold shoulder, he came to my rescue. And he's been there for us every time we needed him...

Alejo: maybe you're right kenn...

Both of them looked at Atom pushing Suru on the swings and laughing.

Alejo: we'll have to wait and see...

NEXT CHAPTER: SOON
Last edited by AtomXKoisuru on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 10 years ago

hi-hugs this is so cute and sweet ATOMXKOISURU! THANKS WITH FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ALWAYS! YOUR FRIEND AVATARGIRL!

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Chapter 8

It soon turned dark outside, and the quartet of friends had to make their way home. Suru was still being pushed back and forth on the swing, she kept talking to Atom the whole time and they had loads of fun. Alejo on the other hand, felt left out, him and Kennedy were on the teeter-totter the whole time Suru was talking.

Alejo: Ey Astro? Kenn and I will have to leave soon, mom doesn't like it when Im out so late... Mind giving us a lift home?

Astro puled the swing to a stop and nodded in Alejo and Kennedy's direction.

Atom: Of course I will! As if I'd turn down a flight with friends~!

Suru giggled at Astro's enthusiasm, remembering the talk they had previously.

Suru: Is there room for one more on that flight?

Atom: If I can hold Pluto's weight 3 friends will be like holding a feather!

Suru's ears flicked.

Suru: but... if they're in your arms. where will I be?

Atom got down on one knee, smiling at her silly question.

Atom: a piggy back ride should make this easier.

Suru hopped on his back without hesitation. Alejo looked annoyed.

Alejo: I'm going to be late and I'll get in trouble....

Kennedy: Lighten Up Alejo... Its not that big of an issue, Your mom knows Astro's with us... She knows we're safe as can be. She wont be that upset...

Alejo: yeah right! she'll probably ground me!

Atom caught onto the tension between the two best friends and put a hand on both their shoulders, trying to calm them down.

Atom: Guys, I'll get you there as soon as I can, but can you handle my speed?

Suru was curious to see how fast he could fly, but also cautious enough to get a better grip around his shoulders and neck. Astro didn't wait for an answer from Alejo and blasted off with him and Kenn in his arms. In less than a nano second his boots turned into high-powered rockets and they were getting close to Alejo's house. Seeing his mother on the porch Alejo hid his face in his hat.

Alejo: I'm in for it now...

Atom: Heya Mrs. Tamao! (huff) sorry about him being a bit late coming home... He wanted me to bring him earlier, but I was...erm... distracted..?

Mrs. Tamao: Its alright Astro, I know how busy you get with hero work, but Alejo should have at least called me to let me know he was gonna be a few minutes late...

She gave a stern gaze towards her son and then at Kennedy.

Mrs Tamao: Kenn, dear, dont you have a cellphone?

Kennedy nodded.

Alejo: sorry I didn't call mom... I'll remember next time...

Suru felt awkward as she saw a kind smile from Kenn, but a resentful stare from Alejo. Her ears drooped and she knew that she was what had "Distracted" Atom earlier. guilt swept up her belly and created nervous butterflies. she'd gotten her new friends in trouble, although time passed subconsciously to her, she still felt the guilt rise in her stomach.

Atom turned his head, sensing her temperature rise a bit, he looked concerned, but upon further scans, she looked perfectly fine on the outside. This confused him deeply,and he decided to take her home for Oshea to check up on her.

Atom: sorry to leave so soon, But We've gotta be in bed soon as well, so goodnight guys!

Suru looked confused, they didn't have a set bedtime on weekends, but she didn't argue with him. She allowed herself to relax as Atom picked her up and held her close to him. they skyrocketed off the ground and began flying towards home. She could see haste in his eyes, was he mad at her too? this made her guilty conscious rage and boil hotter in her belly of caged butterflies. a feeling simaler to that of sickening came to her attention. The very thought of angering her crush made her want to hurl.

Atom: I can tell you feel ill... I'll be sure to never let you be outside in the cold again...

His voice seemed deeper, as if, he was confused and guilty as well.

Suru: The cold...?

Atom hesitated, but spoke to her with a lightened tone.

Atom: Yeah, your temperature is not normal, it spiked 2 degrees higher and its probably because you're getting sick... the chill probably carried a flu bug or something... but its my fault for having you outside so long...

Suru: A-astro... it's not that... I'm perfectly fine...

None the less, Astro was still worried and continued his course. His heart was set on home. They landed a few seconds later and he carried her to his room, laying her in bed and tucking her in.

Atom: bed rest, and warm food should help you.

Suru sat up half way and looked at him with a smile.

Suru: I appreciate your concern Atom, But... I'm ok, I promise.

Unsure, Astro checked her temperature again, this time to find nothing abnormal about her, for her guilt subsided when he showed concern and interest in her. He looked stunned.

Atom: just to be sure I'll go make you something to eat, what would you like?

Suru blushed deeply.

Suru: I-I... anythings ok with me...

her voice turned into a soft whisper, she didn't know what to say, her entire day revolved around his and her bonding, now he's offering to make dinner for her? could the day possibly get any better?

Atom: heh, I know you like sweets, so I'll make something you'll enjoy, I promise.

a feeling rose in Astro that he'd never truly experienced before, sure he liked Brianna, but she was with someone else now, and happy. then suddenly, this girl swept him off his feet completely. She made him feel wanted, and needed, and truth be told, he loved it. his eyelids lowered a little, day dreaming. He walked downstairs and headed towards the kitchen where Nora was doing the dishes.

Nora: my my my, Young Astro, you look happier than a rabbit in a carrot patch!

Her phrase just made him smile brighter, he turned to give her a nod.

Atom: yeah~ I am~

he paused for a bit, letting his Thoughts die down to focus on his task.

Atom: Do we have any brownie mix?

Nora: Oh, I do believe so, check the cupboard by the fridge. What's the occasion for brownies? Did the Doc' discover a new plant species?

Atom laughed a little.

Atom: no, at least not yet :lol:
Suru's feeling a bit under the weather and I thought I'd cheer her up with some brownies~

Nora: Ahhh, I see. I hope the poor dear feels better before Monday mornin'

Atom: Monday?... Why Monday?

Nora: Oh, I suppose Oshea didn't tell you yet?

Atom grabbed a box of brownie mix from the shelf and got out a baking pan.

Atom: Tell me what?

Nora: Miss Suru will be joining you at school starting Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, I'm not sure if that's a good place to end the chapter, but oh well XP
I hope you all enjoyed it~!
Last edited by AtomXKoisuru on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Return to “Fan Creations”