astroboygf art work

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

astroboygf art work

Postby AstroBoyGF » 11 years ago

all of this work goes from my most recent to my past. i have more but there be too much XD enjoy Image ive improved Image astro eddie Image remake of an old work. astro is a vampire Image im a secret agent and i fall astro catches me Image opp astro style! Image starry astro Image astro boy plays music made on November 12, 2009 Image me and astro made on October 4, 2009 Image astro boy as a greaser for one of my stories made on September 4, 2009 Image 3d astro July 22, 2009 Image screen cap from the move made on May 6, 2009 Image vampy atom April 29, 2009 Image copied off a screen cap (i think) April 29, 2009 Image me and astro movie style April 10, 2009 Image i saw a bug...okay it was a space bug that eats humans March 29, 2009 Image dancing disco. i always love to ship these 2 <3 March 20, 2009 Image if you cant read what it says it goes like this: me thinking: why did i possibly think i could win at chess with atom?! i was stupid enough to agree to his bet! atom: oh kitty! *opens mouth and points in* ahhh..! me: yes master... made in March 5, 2009 Image oh yeah i went there. February 20, 2009 Image yup. your welcome February 14, 2009 Image i went thru a really bad time an astro was the only thing keeping me happy. and thus i made him an angel. i made this one in 05 or so
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"
-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

if yall want ill post more if you like em
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"

-MLP lickety split

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

That's cool.
Did you tried Rock from the 2003 series before, btw?

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

nope but ill give it a go

-MLP lickety split

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

the newer ones, did you draw em by hand then scan em or did you do em in the computer???????????????????????
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"diehard67" wrote:the newer ones, did you draw em by hand then scan em or did you do em in the computer???????????????????????

my early ones scanned both my early ones and newer ones did them all on a computer. my newer ones on a laptop mouse

-MLP lickety split

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

wow you must have crazy fine hand control to pull that off that good.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 11 years ago

Your art is always awesome =D

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

daww thanks you guys! :D oh and btw dose anyone have any astro boy clips, that are from the 60's ep? cause i have a nack for doing the 60s astro and uran voices (english dub of course) and i just wanna entertain you guys with my astro boy voice

-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

can anyone help me?

-MLP lickety split

Return to “Fan Creations”