Astro is real, he does actually exist!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

Postby GemTenma » 9 years ago

"JK2946" wrote:Ok. I just need to know. How does Astro know that this forum exists?

I told him :)
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:Not me, I'm definetely from this dimension.......

Well, assuming this is all real, then are my OCs real? Is Kuro'o Hazama / Dr. Black Jack real? What about :hyo :? Is it real too? :confused: Huh.....

If you're telling the truth: :) Interesting!

If not: Just because this is a Tezuka fansite doesn't mean all the fans believe that Astro Boy is real. :shifty:

I like Tezuka's stories a lot. I read Black Jack and Hi no Tori (The Phoenix) more often than I read Astro Boy now though. :) Plus I'm currently busy with schoolwork so you'll rarely see me on the site for at least half an year.

Some characters exist, others do not. That is something you will need to decide for yourself.
As for the site. I came on here at Astros request. We are both aware that many people have their own beliefs and we are in no trying to trick Astro fans into any kind of ploy.
You either believe, or you do not. Respect to everyone no matter which they decide :)

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:In that case (I'm not sure whether to believe you or not. But assuming that you're telling the truth) what types of "fictional characters" are real and which are not?

I'm a writer and reader of realistic fiction, and occasionally minor sci-fi or fantasy, but I prefer stories that tell the meaning of life and love. My favorite series is Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack, and my favorite animatedmovie is Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. His newest movie, The Wind Rises, about the World War, is great, too. As for Hollywood movies, I don't like most of them. I prefer Japanese stuff. But that's mostly because I am Asian, I suppose. I live in Taipei.

I am working on a fanfiction for Black Jack, and an original series I intend to publish, about a female tutor who travels between Japan and Taiwan to teach all sorts of students. The stories talk a lot about society issues but have funny or heartwarming sides as well.

Or at least, that's the type of story I'm working on. I hope it'll come out just fine. :)

I like the Astro Boy series and I'm fond of the characters, but out of the bunch I like Uran the best now. She's very cute and funny.

Ratchet and Clank are real. So is Rumplestiltskin. I don't know many I guess only the ones I am friends with. Kimba the white lion is based on our cat Skylo (he is a big cat)

You don't have to believe me hun.
Peace :)

Regards
Gem Tenma

JK2946
Kokoro Robot

Postby JK2946 » 9 years ago

I don't know if you would have an answer to this or not but, what kind of differences are there between the 3/4th dimensions and your 9th dimension back home?

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:In that case, I'm happy to know that I created my own characters, and that Tezuka created Black Jack by himself. If you're telling the truth, tell "Kimba" I said hi. :)

(Personally, although I have a crush on the character Black Jack, I'm hoping that Tezuka created him on his own. I view him as a fictional character. As for my characters, I really hope they are my own, to be honest.)

Just look inside yourself hun.
Do you feel your characters came from within yourself? Or do you feel they were "planted" inside your mind?

It sounds to me like they are your own, but you can truly answer that :)

Regards

Gem Tenma

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"JK2946" wrote:I don't know if you would have an answer to this or not but, what kind of differences are there between the 3/4th dimensions and your 9th dimension back home?

In the 9th dimension we do not grow old. Our only means of death is trauma (from an accident for eg), illness, murder or suicide.

We all can exit our physical bodies and travel to other worlds (but once we get there we must stay until our new body dies)

Our technology is highly advanced. We don't have wars with each other (but we still have nasty people around)

We can move objects with our minds.

It's very hard to explain the most detailed differences. You would have to see it for your self.
Look up Astral Projection on your World Wide Web.

Kind Regards,

Gem Tenma

JK2946
Kokoro Robot

Postby JK2946 » 9 years ago

Ok, yet again you might not know, but if I do manage to pull off one of these projections, how would I find my way to your world?

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"JK2946" wrote:Ok, yet again you might not know, but if I do manage to pull off one of these projections, how would I find my way to your world?

Once you have successfully removed your Astral body from your physical body, your thoughts control your location. It's similar to a TV Remote, like changing channels. To change your channel (aka location) you think about it.
Think about going to Metareo to meet Astro. You don't need to know what it looks like. You just need to know where you want to go.

Practise first before making a long journey.

How will you know you have had a projection and not a dream? Get a playing card, don't look at it. Place it face up on your highest shelf without seeing what it is. Once you have projected, float up and look at the card. Remember what you saw. When you awake, go get the card at look at it. Is it what you saw? Then you successfully left your body.

Maybe go visit someone in your world. Someone you know. A family member sleeping is always a good start. Then when you get the hang of it, go see Astro :)

Kind Regards,
Gem Tenma

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

Sorry MrsAstroTenma, I didn't mean to "put words in your mouth", in fact if you read carefully it was not the case.

How will you know you have had a projection and not a dream? Get a playing card, don't look at it. Place it face up on your highest shelf without seeing what it is. Once you have projected, float up and look at the card. Remember what you saw. When you awake, go get the card at look at it. Is it what you saw? Then you successfully left your body.

A similar experiment is done in some hospitals. There has been for a long time people who said they had out of body experience after grave accidents. Some doctors decided that it was a good idea to put an object that had nothing to do in a hospital in a box (such as a teddy bear, or a beer bottle), and put the box on a shelf where it is not very easy to see nor very accessible. Anyone who could tell what was inside the box without the seal being removed would prove they had had a real out of body experience. So far it never happened (to my knowledge).

So you are proposing something that can be done at home. I'll be honest with you, I don't believe in supernatural, and I don't believe you are telling the truth. However I am a scientific by nature and I will definitely try this experiment, but not the way you propose. The way you propose it, you can get a positive result by plain luck. See it that way: there are 52 cards in a game, so you have 1 chance out of 52 to guess the card. That's not a lot you would say, but imagine that every active member here do the experiment, since we are a few tens of active members, we end up with a very high probability (relatively speaking) that someone would guess the card with plain luck. So I would advise using more cards. If we are using 2 cards, then the probability to guess them is 1 chance out of 52*51 which is 2,652 . That's better. If you think you can remember 3 cards, then it is 52*51*50, which is 132,600 . With such a small sample and low probability, there is no luck. The more cards you use, the less you risk just guessing right, and we do have a valid scientific protocol.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"fafner" wrote:Sorry MrsAstroTenma, I didn't mean to "put words in your mouth", in fact if you read carefully it was not the case.

A similar experiment is done in some hospitals. There has been for a long time people who said they had out of body experience after grave accidents. Some doctors decided that it was a good idea to put an object that had nothing to do in a hospital in a box (such as a teddy bear, or a beer bottle), and put the box on a shelf where it is not very easy to see nor very accessible. Anyone who could tell what was inside the box without the seal being removed would prove they had had a real out of body experience. So far it never happened (to my knowledge).

So you are proposing something that can be done at home. I'll be honest with you, I don't believe in supernatural, and I don't believe you are telling the truth. However I am a scientific by nature and I will definitely try this experiment, but not the way you propose. The way you propose it, you can get a positive result by plain luck. See it that way: there are 52 cards in a game, so you have 1 chance out of 52 to guess the card. That's not a lot you would say, but imagine that every active member here do the experiment, since we are a few tens of active members, we end up with a very high probability (relatively speaking) that someone would guess the card with plain luck. So I would advise using more cards. If we are using 2 cards, then the probability to guess them is 1 chance out of 52*51 which is 2,652 . That's better. If you think you can remember 3 cards, then it is 52*51*50, which is 132,600 . With such a small sample and low probability, there is no luck. The more cards you use, the less you risk just guessing right, and we do have a valid scientific protocol.

Wow ok. You don't have to believe me. What I tell you is truth, what you chose to do with it is up to you.

As far as the "experiment" goes, it was for another member to try so that "he" knew that he had a successful OBE. I'm sure he would know if he was "guessing" or not don't you think? He either saw the card to he didn't.
It was to prove it to himself only, not anyone else.

The only reason I made an account on this forum was to let the would know Astro is real. Astro wanted this.
The message has been delivered. What people decided to do with this information is up to them.
Have a good day hun.

Kind Regards,
Gem Tenma

Return to “Fan Creations”