Astro Eating Fudge!!!! :3

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

requests for more posts!

Postby BigFox8 » 9 years ago

COME ON GUYS! ASTRO HAS STOPPED EATING FUDGE AND HE SAYS HE WANTS SOME MORE POSTS! *astro* Come on! Astro Boy has stopped eating his fudge! Astro says that there needs to be more things to this topic of him eating fudge. Come on! COME ON! Astro Boy has stopped eating his fudge!
Last edited by AprilSeven on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bringing these together so they won't qualify as "spam"
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 9 years ago

I just got an email from Astro -- and I know why you haven't had fudge-eating posts for a while: HE GAVE UP FUDGE FOR LENT!!

But Easter is just around the corner, and I'll bet there's fudge Easter Bunny he'll be snarfing up on April 5th!

Hmmm . . . I'm hungry now. Where's the CHOCOLATE?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

S-Capsule
Kokoro Robot

Postby S-Capsule » 9 years ago

Cute!

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Hello! I have recently made an Astro Boy animation with him eating fudge called Once in Metro City, an Astro Boy Tale. There is no sound. It is where Zoran messes up a fudge recipe. And it's up to Astro and Dr. Elefun to stop Astro's sister's mistakes.
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

"BigFox8" wrote:Hello! I have recently made an Astro Boy animation with him eating fudge called Once in Metro City, an Astro Boy Tale. There is no sound. It is where Zoran messes up a fudge recipe. And it's up to Astro and Dr. Elefun to stop Astro's sister's mistakes.

It's on YouTube if you type in, "Once in Metro City Astro Boy" or any similar things like that.

Grigory Avilov
Kokoro Robot

Postby Grigory Avilov » 9 years ago

"BigFox8" wrote:[QUOTE=BigFox8;233063]Hello! I have recently made an Astro Boy animation with him eating fudge called Once in Metro City, an Astro Boy Tale. There is no sound. It is where Zoran messes up a fudge recipe. And it's up to Astro and Dr. Elefun to stop Astro's sister's mistakes.

It's on YouTube if you type in, "Once in Metro City Astro Boy" or any similar things like that.[/QUOTE]

What program did you use to make the animation? :)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 8 years ago

I'll have to try this idea XD

here's my contribution to this cute idea
Attachments
Astro eats fudge.jpg
Astro eats fudge.jpg (16.85 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu May 28, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged posts.

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby BigFox8 » 8 years ago

"Grigory Avilov" wrote:[QUOTE=BigFox8;233064][QUOTE=BigFox8;233063]Hello! I have recently made an Astro Boy animation with him eating fudge called Once in Metro City, an Astro Boy Tale. There is no sound. It is where Zoran messes up a fudge recipe. And it's up to Astro and Dr. Elefun to stop Astro's sister's mistakes.

It's on YouTube if you type in, "Once in Metro City Astro Boy" or any similar things like that.[/QUOTE]

What program did you use to make the animation? :) [/QUOTE]
I used Stickdraw on the Android device and I set the animation to 20fps (the traditional animation frame-rate).
Last edited by BigFox8 on Fri May 29, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”