Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 13 years ago

Driver: "OH NO! My car!!!!!"

Astro: "Uhh... You know... If this is any consolation to you... I could help you save a ton of money if you sign up for GEICO auto insurance..."
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Driver:CRUDDD!!! Great,not only will this come out of my paycheck but my boss will sue me and cost me my license!

Astro:Sorry about that :(

Driver: You're sorry, its not you that doesn't have to payback not only the damage but your employer and loose your licence for two years!! You're sorry :mad:

In Seoul if you get into an accident you loose your license for two years and have to pay for the accident and the car which by the way isn't cheap. As Seoul is the fourth or fifth most exspensive city in the world, the most exspensive is Tokyo, runner up is London.
Unyongnekasayo

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

"What a cheap bean bag chair! All I did was drop from 100 feet into it and all the stuffing blew right out of it."

Astronomical girl
Banned

HA HA HA HA HA !!! XD
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

hi

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:HA HA HA HA HA !!! XD

Astro: I am sorry maybe i can help you get a part in my movie when they make the sequel."

Astronomical girl
Banned

maybe ;b
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

hey!

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:Image

Driver:CRUDDD!!! Great,not only will this come out of my paycheck but my boss will sue me and cost me my license!

Astro:Sorry about that :(

Driver: You're sorry, its not you that doesn't have to payback not only the damage but your employer and loose your licence for two years!! You're sorry :mad:

In Seoul if you get into an accident you loose your license for two years and have to pay for the accident and the car which by the way isn't cheap. As Seoul is the fourth or fifth most exspensive city in the world, the most exspensive is Tokyo, runner up is London.

ASTRO: " I am sorry anyway i can make it up to you- i meant no harm please forgive me"- ASTRO was so sorry about what happened that he was going to try to do anything he could to help the man

Astronomical girl
Banned

that was rather interesting :eek:
Unyongnekasayo

LePetitRobot
Kokoro Robot

Postby LePetitRobot » 13 years ago

My contribution to the 166th round:
:astro: "Golly, I'm sure glad O'Shay just walked by in a leotard. Now all I gotta do now is crawl away..."

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Image
"What a cheap bean bag chair! All I did was drop from 100 feet into it and all the stuffing blew right out of it."

Not bad! :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Return to “Games & Role Play”