Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 18 years ago

Device: "...And here we are, on the finals of WCL (World Cyberball League), brought to you by Tenma Robotics Inc., the naughtiest robots for the toughest ones. Listen to the testimonial of Skunk Kusai who... And Carruthers scores for Oklahoma Badgers, after passing eleven rivals, saving a kitten in the middle of the field and giving his helmet to a disabled kid!"

Astro: "That's why I hate private radio stations"
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Mon May 29, 2006 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

Daddy Walrus: "Hey kids, take a look at Astro's palm photo album! I had no idea he was wearing those female red-colored shoes in his early days!" *frowns*

Astro: "Pushing the envelope again, are we, Mr. Duncan...!"
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Astro: "Daddy Walrus, give it back to Alvin, or..."

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

"Hey, boys! I got an offer for a bit part in Tezuka's 1,000,000 Year Bandar Book-- huh? What? My character dosn't even have a name? Why would I even take such a minor role?! I'm the most prominent actor this studio ever had! The lead role goes to some unknown actor-- Blackjack & Sharaku Hosuke get better roles than-- and get this Atom, you get 10 seconds of screen time, & all you do is make the sign of the cross!!" :lol:
Last edited by jeffbert on Tue May 30, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 18 years ago

"Daddy Walrus; "...And now Astro, we'll just see what files you find so interesting that they must divert your attention in the middle of my lecture..."
Astro;" ... Nooooooo Daddy Walrus! That's private!"
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

This is a very good round! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ChibiGoku » 18 years ago

Just as Daddy Walrus gets up to the final boss in Super Mario 64 DS, his batteries die...
Daddy Walrus: This... Can't be....

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Radio: "Köröch-trööt-knörz-föööp-krööchzbröböltrööt-chrrrrrröötröblööööööööt......."

Daddy Walrus: "Astro! Get out of my radio's FM range, I need to know the game's status!"

Astro (thinking): Ever thought of getting yourself one fitted with noise suppression, you twerp?

or alternative:

Radio: "Köröch-trööt-knörz-föööp-krööchzbröböltrööt-chrrrrrröötröblööööööööt......."

Daddy Walrus: "Perfect Astro! I so can undestand everything better now!"

Astro (thinking): Nevermind your cynical approach! Want to have fixed your 1960's radio properly? Go to a 1960's repair man!
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

Strange Wings wrote:Radio: "Köröch-trööt-knörz-föööp-krööchzbröböltrööt-chrrrrrröötröblööööööööt......."

Best. Radio sound. Ever. :cool:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

DrFrag wrote:Best. Radio sound. Ever. :cool:

:D
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Return to “Games & Role Play”