Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

DrFrag wrote:Image
"M-M-M.A.S.K.!! Is the mighty power that can save the day! M-M-M-M.A.S.K.!! No one knows what lies behind the masked charades!"

M.A.S.K!!! I still remember this cartoon...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

This expression reminds me of a movie about some kid who finds a power suit, only to learn too late that there is no provision for relieving himself, and no way out until he defeats the bad guys. Hence, my caption:
"I just realized the costume designer forgot to put a zipper where there really ought to be one-- I gotta tinkle." :hyo:

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kimba » 17 years ago

jeffbert wrote:This expression reminds me of a movie about some kid who finds a power suit, only to learn too late that there is no provision for relieving himself, and no way out until he defeats the bad guys. Hence, my caption:
"I just realized the costume designer forgot to put a zipper where there really ought to be one-- I gotta tinkle." :hyo:

I seem to remember an episode of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" that had a plot like that. And a joke along those lines. :p

Punch-Out: Astro Style!

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Vader: "You cannot hide forever, Uran."
Uran: "I will not fight you!"
Vader: "Give yourself to the dark side. It is the only way you can save your
friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Brother! So...you have a robot brother. Your feelings have now betrayed him, too. Dr Elefun was wise to hide him from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps he will."

Uran: "Wait, wait. Are we talking about Astro or Atlas?"

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

I love it! :lol:

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

I think I'll decide the winner on Saturday or Sunday. This is getting good. :)

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

Kimba wrote:I think I'll decide the winner on Saturday or Sunday. This is getting good. :)
:o hmy: Another full week? :cry:

ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ChibiGoku » 17 years ago

Ding Dong.

Vader: God damn, people. Can't they see I'm trying to convert Atom and Uran to the dark side? *Goes off to answer*

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro Forever wrote: :o hmy: Another full week? :cry:

Well, it seems people still have ideas. And...well...

I'll talk about the other reason on Saturday.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i got a good one

[QUOTE=ChibiGoku]Image
brakefast time!!! wake up lazy bones vader:stuiped good guys... i'm up

Vader:what are you hiding for... it's catch 22 if you come out i'll get you and if you don't i'll find you

Return to “Games & Role Play”